Tempest Trials+: Mirage Vortex (Jan 21st)

Diovani Bressan

A new Tempest Trial+ is coming, titled "Mirage Vortex"! 

C5gtCjY.png

The bonus allies of this TT+ are:

Tsubasa, Mamori, Kiria, Eleonora, Itsuki, Chrom, Caeda and Virion

DBdxkel.png

Itsuki's stats and skills at 5★ Lv 40:

Ba0G71N.png
HP: 41  Atk: 37  Spd: 30  Def: 33  Res: 32  -  BST: 173

32px-Icon_Class_Red_Sword.png?itok=WDToy Mirage Falchion (Mt 16 Rng 2)
Effective against dragon foes. Grants Def+3. If unit initiates combat, grants bonus to unit's Atk/Def during
combat = 3 + number of allies who have already acted × 2 (max value of 7). If foe initiates combat, grants
bonus to unit's Atk/Def during combat = 7 - number of foes who have already acted × 2 (min value of 3).
Assist.png Swap
Unit and target ally swap spaces.
Special.png Sol (CD: 3)
Restores HP = 50% of damage dealt.
Atk-Def-Link-3.png?itok=_XJHiMXH Atk/Def Link 3 (4★)
If a movement Assist skill (like Reposition, Shove, Pivot, etc.) is used by unit or targets unit, grants Atk/Def+6
to unit and target ally or unit and targeting ally for 1 turn.
30px-Drive_Def_2.png?itok=TAlqBqLF Drive Def 2 (5★)
Grants Def+3 to allies within 2 spaces during combat.

And the Sacred Seals are:
* Description for the enchanted version of each sacred seal *

50px-Defiant_Def_3.png Defiant Def 3: At start of turn, if unit's HP ≤ 50%, grants Def+7 for 1 turn.
Mirror%20Stance%202.png Mirror Stance 2: If foe initiates combat, grants Atk/Res+4 during combat.
Chill_Res_3.png Chill Res 3: At start of turn, inflicts Res-7 on foe on the enemy team with the highest Res through its next action.

FINAL MAP:

Spoiler

fwzacxw.png

Edited by Diovani Bressan

I really don't know what team I am going to use this time.  I could finally 5* Chrom/Virion since Caeda has max HM already, or hope I get a TMS unit before I start TT since I will be pulling for them.  I will have to decide on the day it starts it looks like.  I will build Itsuki since I do like him a fair bit.

Hmm... looks like I’ll be using my HM grind team of Silas, Hilda and Mist, though I’m not too sold on them just yet! I might swap someone out... preferably for a ranged hero. Anyway, my bonus unit will probably be my 5* Chrom I’ve had collecting dust lol. I hope I can get a good free summon...!

I have a Virion that I built whne his refinement was released, just to have a Sudden Panic unit for AA. I think I will use him to start. I may change to Itsuki later, but use both units.

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

I cannot be the only one who is bothered by the fact that it says 21th and not 21st

I'm literally cringing

Oh, I noticed that when you mentioned.

English is not my language, so sometimes I forget that ordinal numbers have a different rule for 1, 2 and 3 (except for 11, 12 and 13). It's pretty hard for me to forget to add "st", "nd" and "rd" in 1, 2 and 3, respectively... but some times I forget for the others ones, like 21st...  In Portuguese, we just add "º" to the number (1º, 2º, 3º... 21º) and this makes them ordinal numbers, and we also do not use ordinal numbers for dates, so... yeah...

Edited by Diovani Bressan

3 hours ago, Alexmender said:

I haven't used Caeda in forever so she's going to be the star this time! 

The seals are self explanatory. Defiant to the garbage bin and max the other 2 ASAP.

If you are running Blade mages for Arena Assault or something, Defiants are better than Atk+3 Sacred Seals if you got no allies to provide that particular buff.

I still would not recommend upgrading them over most Sacred Seals, but I would value them above Atk+3 Sacred Seals and definitely above Boost skills.

For a moment I thought that one of the seals was Mirror Strike but it was just Mirror Stance. Oh well, will still probably upgrade it along with Chill Res. Guess I'm using Caeda as my bonus unit this time around. Will probably put Iote Shield on her, place her on a team with my Tiki army and auto-pilot my way through this.

Wow, so many red bonus units again. Doesn't look like my brand new Flora will see much use. 

I'll switch teams a lot probably to use all bonus units (of the lower row, not pulling for the TMS units). 

Itsuki looks interesting (even if I wish he was green or colorless), it'll be fun ponder out a team for him. 

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I went and built up a +Atk Caeda for this. I don't care to use or get any of the other bonus units. I just want the feathers and orbs.

Why use 20000 feathers to earn 16000 feathers when a base 4 star caeda gives the same bonus multiplication?

4 hours ago, Vicious Sal said:

Why use 20000 feathers to earn 16000 feathers when a base 4 star caeda gives the same bonus multiplication?

Uh, because a fully built Caeda is much better and easier to use if I want her to kill something on lunatic 7? I don't get why my choice is confusing.

12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Uh, because a fully built Caeda is much better and easier to use if I want her to kill something on lunatic 7? I don't get why my choice is confusing.

It's not that it's confusing... You said that you "just want the feathers and orbs", but Sal mentioned that you probably spent more feathers than you will get in this event.

A +10 Caeda (+atk) will be my bonus character for this go-around. Here's to getting:

• more feathers for a merge project (Cherche)
  • more orbs for Tsubasa

Something's gotta turn out right. XD

39 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

It's not that it's confusing... You said that you "just want the feathers and orbs", but Sal mentioned that you probably spent more feathers than you will get in this event.

Well, there's still the orbs and other things too. And feathers aren't too hard to get these days. Besides, I plan to fodder Itsuki and I won't have any of the other TMS units, so I have no choice but to upgrade a Chrom, Caeda, or Virion anyway, and out of those three, I'm most fine with Caeda because she has a good weapon and rides a Pegasus. I never mind adding to my 5 star collection when I can either.

5 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Well, there's still the orbs and other things too. And feathers aren't too hard to get these days. Besides, I plan to fodder Itsuki and I won't have any of the other TMS units, so I have no choice but to upgrade a Chrom, Caeda, or Virion anyway, and out of those three, I'm most fine with Caeda because she has a good weapon and rides a Pegasus. I never mind adding to my 5 star collection when I can either.

Personally, I think Virion would have been a better investment, as his bow has a premium support skill built into it compared to Chrom and Caeda's more selfish and somewhat ancient weapons. Mine, at +2 merge, +HP Asset, and with C Dual Inf in A and HP +3 in SS, hits 58 HP, and he can go all the way to 67 HP with every possible HP investment minus Summoner Support (Of course C Dual Inf isn't necessary, HP+5 is just fine, I just had an extra Loki book laying around)

I'm not trying to say you did wrong, Caeda is a perfectly fine unit to use. But in the long term, Virion will have his uses still.

...actually I'm now kinda tempted to throw some extra support Virion's way... he's an entertaining dude when people are insulting his bib...

Edited by Xenomata

1 hour ago, Xenomata said:

Personally, I think Virion would have been a better investment, as his bow has a premium support skill built into it compared to Chrom and Caeda's more selfish and somewhat ancient weapons. Mine, at +2 merge, +HP Asset, and with C Dual Inf in A and HP +3 in SS, hits 58 HP, and he can go all the way to 67 HP with every possible HP investment minus Summoner Support (Of course C Dual Inf isn't necessary, HP+5 is just fine, I just had an extra Loki book laying around)

I'm not trying to say you did wrong, Caeda is a perfectly fine unit to use. But in the long term, Virion will have his uses still.

...actually I'm now kinda tempted to throw some extra support Virion's way... he's an entertaining dude when people are insulting his bib...

Virion is great! He helped so many times in Arena Assault, thanks to his Sudden Panic effect. He is still not the best in combat, but his support is pretty good!

I have a +1 +HP Virion with 1 flower, with refined Dignified Bow, HP+5 and HP/Atk 2. He reaches 60 HP.

With the bonus stats, he may become pretty good to use.