Dragoncat's sprites

Dragoncat

Been a very long time since I posted sprites here. Seems like all the toxicity I encountered before is gone now...people would be very rude with their critique, long story short. But since I haven't seen any of those people around for years, I feel safe.

I've had these for a few months, just added Ashen Wolves today. The wolves, lions, and eagles just required recolors and edits of my old laguz sprites, the deer I had to make new bases. The second generation OCs can be read about here. No wolf pups yet of course, even if I am kind of already shipping Balthus and Constance.

ddltrpf-b7f07349-c54d-4df2-b2e5-f38dbd64

Some of them have accessories and many have markings, look closely at them. Comments welcome, critique is okay as long as you're not one of those people who will tell me they suck and to completely revamp them all in a matter that's beyond my skill level. I spent enough time on these as it is. Questions welcome.

Edited by Dragoncat

2 minutes ago, Nym said:

It's very nice, I noticed a few details like Lorenz's rose or Ignatz's glasses.

Dimitri has his eyepatch, Dedue has his earring, Dorothea has her hat, Hubert has his hairdo. And I think that's it for accessories, if a hairdo counts, the rest are markings.

Lorenz had to have a rose in his antlers. HAD TO.

23 minutes ago, Benice said:

Sylvain's and Ashe's sprites are really good!

I did have fun with Sylv's floof. Ashe is one of the ones I think could be better but don't know how to improve him, but I'm glad you like him. I'm proud of how Areadbhar turned out.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Caspar is a vibe and a half.

I really like Edelgard, Linhardt and Hubert too. 

Aymr was fun and a tad challenging.

• 4 months later...

elitessprites.png

Get down, turn around, go to town, the dragon slaying boogie!

This is a country song lyric with the original being boot scooting boogie, and a joke about my headcanon that Maurice was a farmer.

Blaiddyd, Gautier and Daphnel look really cool in particular IMO-but all of them look great!

Also, Dominic looks like he's wielding a cheese grater on a stick, and I like it. Seems like something he'd/I'd do.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Also, Dominic looks like he's wielding a cheese grater on a stick, and I like it.

It's supposed to be Crusher lol.

36 minutes ago, Quillmonger said:

OMG, these are really awesome. I love them. 

Thank you. I am planning a big fic about the elites too. We'll see how it goes. PM me if you want the ideas so far.

Edited by Dragoncat

• 3 months later...