Priscilla? Top Tier or Not? Fan Favorite or Not?

What do you think of Priscilla?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Tier Placement? (FE7)

• Top Tier
    • High Tier
    • Mid Tier
    • Low-Mid Tier
    • You're better off using Renault...
  2. 2. What do you think of Priscilla?

• LOVE HER! Wish she would get more attention.
    • Like her, not my favorite but she's cool.
    • Indifferent, could be better, could be worse.
    • Dislike her, Serra is less annoying.
    • Hate her and would kill her off first chance I get.

Huge Priscilla fan here, and I was wondering a few things

1: I heard she was top tier in FE7, is this the case, and if so why? Did I get the wrong information about Priscilla, is she as bad as her heroes counterpart?

2: What do you think of Priscilla? Is she a favorite of yours? Do you hate her? Are you indifferent?

Stat-wise, she'll function just fine.  Being on a horse is also helpful.

Moving this to the appropriate subforum, since this covers only one GBA game.

1 minute ago, AvatarofDiscord said:

Apologies, I'm still new here

Moving notices are there just so that you wouldn't wonder whether or not your topic was deleted!  If you're not sure where to put something, feel free to PM me!

Priscilla is top tier in any relevant context I can think of. She's the only mounted staff user in the game, a pretty important function by itself, and her early join ensures you can get the most out of her.

And yeah, I like her. She's one of the few I got 5* +10 in Heroes, anyway.

Just now, Florete said:

Priscilla is top tier in any relevant context I can think of. She's the only mounted staff user in the game, a pretty important function by itself, and her early join ensures you can get the most out of her.

And yeah, I like her. She's one of the few I got 5* +10 in Heroes, anyway.

I was wondering if she was top tier or not cause I have heard some people wondering why she was top tier

Also, I 5* +10'd my Priscilla a little while ago, took me many tries to get a freaking Priscilla merge (I was stuck on +5 on my Priscilla longer than my Amelia was stuck on +5 ;( )

Priscilla is great! She’s basically the ultimate support unit, being a staff user on a horse. I don’t know if she’s top tier or high tier, but definitely somewhere up there.

Personally I like Priscilla. She has a cool design. I think Valkyries are always cool. I haven’t read through her supports enough to comment on her personality or background.

Mounted healer is always helpful, comes early enough to be trained, and is an 8-move mage/healer on promotion. Comes with solid growths. What's not to like?

Although I may be a little biased because on my first playthrough she got 20/20 and maxed str, spd, skl, and luck.

8 hours ago, Glass_of_Milk said:

she's mad squishy and has e anima magic after promotion.

True, but the entire point of mages/healers is not to be in combat reach but to attack safely from a range or heal and stay out of attack range.

Unless you are playing FE1, tanky healers are not needed.

As for e anima magic, it does not really matter because enemies have low res mostly and fire will take care of most of your needs. Plus with a solid 45% Mag growth she will not have problems one-rounding most enemies.