My cat likes cheese sauce.

XRay

After my workout, I went to the dollar store to grab something small to eat. I found those kids sized frozen mac and cheese dinners in the freezer section. It has carrots, chicken, and mac and cheese. Mac and cheese is not exactly healthy and I should not be eating too much starch, but it is a kids portion so that amount should not hurt. I have not ate Kraft mac and cheese in a really long time too, and I am feeling a little nostalgic for it.

I downed it in like a minute. The portions are like freaking tiny, but I guess it is fine since I am only eating just enough to not be hungry. After it was all gone, Boots decided to check out what I was eating and jumped on the table to sniff the sauces. She does not seem to care for the barbecue sauce in the chicken section, but she sure likes the cheese sauce. She lapped up all the left over cheese sauce.

@Dragoncat does Cheeto like cheese too?

rPzjoh1r.jpg

Who is a cute widdle stinky cheesy Boots? Who likes too sniff and rub her face all over daddy's stinky socks?

Sometimes my feet and socks reminds me of cheese. Maybe the cheese sauce reminds her of my feet/socks.

She is so cute! She's a pretty cream color. Cheeto is more orange:

20191130-121740.jpg

Cheeto is very picky. He likes ham lunch meat and that's about it. I fed him scrambled eggs once and he spit them out all over the floor and ate his kibble.

Edited by Dragoncat

16 hours ago, B.Leu said:

Aw shho cuuuute this cat. So lucky. *u*

I had a cat who apparently liked coffee, one who liked some vegetables. How strange.

Yeah, they can like some strange stuff.

My cat likes to sniff my socks a lot. I mean, I like to sniff my clothes too, but I did not expect my cat to join me.

10 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

She is so cute! She's a pretty cream color. Cheeto is more orange:

20191130-121740.jpg

Cheeto is very picky. He likes ham lunch meat and that's about it. I fed him scrambled eggs once and he spit them out all over the floor and ate his kibble.

Aww, he looks like very cute good boy.

My cat is not a fan of eggs either. Although I can try dousing the eggs in gravy, and maybe she will it then.