Pick one Assist Trophy to be added in each current Challenger Pack (were that possible)

Perkilator

Echoing what I said in the General Discussion thread, you know what I would’ve like to see? Assist Trophy characters in each Challenger Pack. If such a thing was possible (as in one Assist Trophy per challenger pack), what Assist Trophies would you have liked to see? My choices are:

-Jack Frost (SMT/Persona): Runs around shooting ice at enemies, sometimes hanging from upside down.

-Golem (Dragon Quest): Slowly walks around and chucks boulders at opponents.

-Mumbo Jumbo (Banjo-Kazooie): Casts a spell that randomly transforms the player*.

-Nakoruru (Samurai Shodown): Fights opponents with her dagger and her trusted bird friend, Mamahaha.

-Hanneman (Fire Emblem: Three Houses): Teleports around the stage and casts Sagittae. He takes less damage from projectile attacks and is immune to magic attacks, but is relatively weak to physical attacks.

*The transformations by Mumbo Jumbo are as follows:

-Giant

-Tiny

-Invincible

-Bunny

-Metal

-Bullet Bill

-Super Leaf

-Superspicy Curry

-Gold

Or he can just turn you into a washing machine, leaving you completely helpless until the transformation wears off in ten seconds or an opponent tosses you off.

• Can't say; haven't played the game yet
  • Hm... Either Sothis (she rewinds the fighters back to where they were an amount of time ago decided by the player), or Jeralt (His attacks do significant damage and temporarily reduce the amount of damage the opponent hit can deal to opponents). 

Futaba Sakura (Persona)

Flies around in her UFO, manipulating the player and enemies' stats and status effects.

Sylvando (Dragon Quest)

Performs a glorious parade show that tramples enemies, breathes fire, and juggles swords.

Mumbo Jumbo (Banjo Kazooie)

Transforms enemies into random, less capable objects

Lorenz Helman Gloucester (Three Houses)

Sets up a tea party. You can participate to restore health, or the opponent can be knocked into the chair to have Lorenz talk them to sleep. Participants are invulnerable during the animation.

Pack 1: Skull/Ryuji Sakamoto (Persona 5)

Will summon Captain Kidd to electric shoot projectiles at opponents while chasing enemies himself similar to Samurai Goroh.

Pack 2: Erik (Dq11)

Will appear on the stage and use Divide for a minimum of 6 seconds until you attack an enemy. When you hit an enemy Erik will strike them for heavy damage and knockback before leaving. Does more damage and knockback the longer he Divides for, maximum of 12 seconds.

Pack 3: Bottles (Banjo Kazooie series)

Will appear in the background and gives buffs to the user.

Pack 4: Never played a KoF or Fatal Fury game so no clue.

Pack 5: Dedue  (Three Houses)

Dedue will negate the Knockback of all incoming moves for 7 seconds by standing in front of the user.

I think I got an idea in my head that these Assist Trophy characters will be matched for the Fighter Pass Vol. 1. But, here's my head ideas that I thought of:

1. Yu (Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4) since the Persona 4 music was used in Mementos stage
  2. Yangus (Dragon Quest VIII) since Eight is one of Eleven's Alts or Veronica (Dragon Quest XI)
  3. Mumbo Jumbo (Banjo-Kazooie)
  4. Kim Kaphwan (Fatal Fury)
  5. Death Knight (Fire Emblem: Three Houses)
Edited by King Marth 64