Fighter’s Pass Vol. 2: May our hearts be our guiding light

Perkilator

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had some thoughts of for Challenger Pack 11 are:

1. Kaeda from The Last Blade, Simea from Crystalis, or a 2nd SNK Franchise Rep (It be the most likely for Challenger Pack 11 since we did have Kazuya as the 2nd Bandai Namco Franchise Rep recently and Steve was the 2nd Microsoft Franchise Rep to fill in after Banjo & Kazooie, SNK didn't have a 2nd Franchise Rep from their own in Ultimate's Roster yet)
  2. Mike Jones from StarTropics series
  3. Impa from The Legend of Zelda series
  4. Ayumi from Famicom Detective Club
  5. Ragna the Bloodedge from Blazblue seres
Edited by King Marth 64

I'm still assuming the last character is going to be a gen 8 Pokemon but I at least hope it is something cool like Zacian. Other characters I would like to see but are probably not as likely are Adol from YS, Kiryu from Yakuza, Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden, Ragna from Blazblue or the Hisuian Pokemon Trainer.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not disappointed that Sora's in, just that certain characters didn't join the roster. But in hindsight, Sora was absolutely the perfect candidate to cap off the three-and-a-half-year odyssey that has been SSBU's DLC. When that trailer for Joker first aired, we had no idea what highs and lows were waiting for us.

Also, I just realized the Fighter's Pass DLC was kicked off with Joker, one of the Phantom Thieves of Hearts. And who do we get for the last DLC Fighter? The protagonist of Kingdom Hearts. Nintendo, you sly, clever bastards.