Choose Your Legends Round 4 Official Discussion Thread!

DefyingFates

Will you vote in CYL Round 4?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Where will your votes go?

• I'm not voting.
    • I'm (mostly) voting for a Three Houses character/s.
    • I'm (mostly) voting for a Heroes OC/s.
    • I'm voting for someone from an earlier game.

Looking at how CYL worked in years past, it's likely Round 4 will be beginning sometime soon, so I got the all clear from @eclipse to make this thread.

CYL tends to be a touchy subject, so please try to stay respectful here. In the words of Eclipse herself:

If things get out of hand, I close this thread.

Whoever starts the fire gets a nice, long suspension, to boot.

So, who are you voting for? I made the poll up top simply because I was curious how much of an effect Three Houses and the new OCs will have this year.

I'm personally going all in on Eirika this year. I think she's overlooked as a character and it'd be great if she could reunite with her brother and the other GBA Lords at long last!

P.S. Here's my Eirika Character Analysis showing why she's such a great person and why I want her to win CYL so much. Hopefully you'll like her and vote for her too!

Here's a link!

https://vote4.campaigns.fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-GB/series/108/heroes/108001

https://vote4.campaigns.fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-US/

Edited by DefyingFates

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going with Plumeria, and then to any Dancer/Singer that scores the highest. I assume Azura or Plumeria will be the highest scoring Dancer/Singer.

If none of the Dancers/Singers make it, I will fall back on voting for Anna or any waifu I like.

My votes are going to Claude, Sylvain, Elincia, and Frederick. Claude because I totally think he deserves this, Sylvain mainly because I want to help show IS that he's wanted for Heroes. And those last two to show that someone wants one more alt for each at all. 😛 Regular Elincia is a good unit and Yukata Elincia is a good refresher unit, but I really want flying healer Elincia! And both of Frederick's current versions are way outdated. I'd love to see him in his Guardian Knight armor from Warriors or get a Groom or bear suit Halloween version.

Same thing I did last year, all my votes are going to Awakening Anna. Not really concerned who wins as I am more interested in sending a message to IS that I want Anna's variants from the other games in Heroes. Plus I would love to have an Anna Emblem team some time before the lifespan of this game ends. I would be happy if Anna is still in the top 20 this year.

Edited by NSSKG151

31 minutes ago, Rose482 said:

Voting for Eirika as well.

Homegirl needs all the support she can get right now with all the FE16 recent bias being in the air. 

22 minutes ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

but I'm gonna save a few to throw toward Nealuchi after the whole discussion involving him.

Pretty much me. Lyon, Mist and Rolf are also unlikely candidates for my votes.

Speaking of which, when does voting actually start? I missed last year's CYL because I didn't realize when it started. I don't want to do that again.

Edited by Benice

Spending half of my votes on Felix (He's great and I want him in the game). The other half will be split between Takumi (all-time fave) and Dimitri (favourite Lord in the series after Micaiah, who already won).

All of my votes are going to Jill and Patty this year. While I would vote for a Three Houses character like Claude or Lysithea, I've been waiting three fucking years for Jill and Patty at this point, and I do not want to wait another year for just one of them to finally show up, so I'm using all of my votes on them and asking some of my friends to help out in hopes of getting IS to get the idea that they should add Jill and Patty into Heroes.

All the Eirika fans here @Rose482, @Benice and @Baron the Shining Blade so far) get my love ❤️

15 minutes ago, Benice said:

Pretty much me. Lyon, Mist and Rolf are also unlikely candidates for my votes.

Once Eirika wins, I'm going all in on Lyon (and maybe Nino) too!

15 minutes ago, Benice said:

Speaking of which, when does voting actually start?

As early as tomorrow, given IS' track record. Don't worry though, I'm sure this thread will explode when the time comes 😛

Edit: I forgot to mention this in the OP, but do we have any "voting mercenaries" here? Just curious.

Edited by DefyingFates

1 minute ago, DefyingFates said:

All the Eirika fans here @Rose482, @Benice and @Baron the Shining Blade so far) get my love ❤️

Eirika will win if everyone Sieglends a hand! (Because Eirika's Sacred twin is sieglinde...)

Speaking of PRF weapons, what kind of weapons/affects would you want for the heroes you'll vote for if they won? For Eirika, I think sieglinde should have a Tactic affect for all stats, (+6 granted to all allies within two spaces, but only if there's two or less of their movement type.) and garunteed follow up if an ally is adjacent. What do you guys think the weapon affects should be?

I'll vote for Severa and Laurent.

I expect this CYL to be nothing more than at least a win for at least Edelgard. Perhaps even for the other two lords, M and F Byleth or Sothis.

so apparently during the first CYL event i i voted for elena (1 vote), levin (2), ike (3) and seliph (4)

i don't seem to be able to go back and see who i voted for during CYL event 2 due to a site error, but i remember having voted for sigurd and levin

during CYL3 i voted for fury, astrid, ishtar, eirika (in this order) and then micaiah (3)

i think this time i'll vote for my man makalov every day, but i could end up voting for a different character after midterm results are out

Unless there are as few voters as there were for the Holy Roman Emperor, I feel one's vote doesn't truly have an impact.-Not to say voting is a waste of time, one should act as if their vote mattered significantly. Or, ignore its external impact or lack thereof, and instead value highly self-expression as found in the act of voting.

For myself, one for Sephiran, and one each for Touma and Yashiro, under the assumption that with TMS in now, they'll be on the CYLlot. I'll pick who knows for who else, but no more than one vote per character b/c I'll be leaving slightly fewer people excluded from my ballot that way.

Poor Sigurd seems not popular enough to win now, so I think I will vote for Lysithea, she has a fair chance to win in CYL and is my favourite Three Houses female.
Perhaps, I will give some votes to characters not in the game yet, like Dheginsea, Wendell, Nergal, Bryce and so on.

Half of my votes, rounded up, will go to Ninian.

Now that beasts and Altina are a thing, I think Dheginhansea is just a matter of time, so the other half, rounded down, will go to Triandra instead. Because she is cute and looks like she could use some headpats.

I'm thinking I'll spend four of my votes on Caeldori, and then the rest on the Severa. I'm not particularly interested in voting for any of the lords this time especially Eirika.

In other words, I'll display my blatant bias for Cordelia without actually voting for Cordelia (because if she and Leo were lost causes before, they certainly are now post-Three Houses).

1 minute ago, Azure, Roundabouted Out said:

I think I am just going to vote Adult Tiki.

When will CYL be up?

Based on the timing from previous years, it should start sometime this week or so.

Edited by Ice Dragon