Choose Your Legends Round 4 Official Discussion Thread!

DefyingFates

Will you vote in CYL Round 4?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Where will your votes go?

• I'm not voting.
    • I'm (mostly) voting for a Three Houses character/s.
    • I'm (mostly) voting for a Heroes OC/s.
    • I'm voting for someone from an earlier game.

Speaking of characters who were left out, can Bryce not be left out this time? 😕 I'd actually like to vote for him! He was the most interesting Daein Rider not named Black Knight imo.

I forgot to mention Kieran too. I really want him in Heroes to join Oscar!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

At the very least, could you make it a little less obvious that you only want Three Houses out of the picture because of Marth? He will get his CYL alt when he earns it, but he (or anyone else for that matter) deserves nothing until then.

I think his point is that most people don't want this

FEMALES:

1. Edelgard
  2. F! Byleth

MALES:

1. Claude
  2. Dimitri

This, (Or some other 3h sweep) is entirely possible. I do see what you mean, but next year, should there be another CYL, the flames will have cooled for 3H a little and would make this year more balanced. Personally, I'm ambivelent.

8 minutes ago, Benice said:

FEMALES:

1. Edelgard
  2. F! Byleth

MALES:

1. Claude
  2. Dimitri

Speaking personally I agree with this sentiment. Obviously 3H being left out of this year's poll would be great for me as I'm voting for Eirika, but even besides that I think a 3H sweep would be incredibly boring (and I say this as someone who loves almost the entire 3H cast, including the Byleths).

9 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

I’m just gonna vote Severa again because God dammnit I need to let IS know that she has fans!!! I will not rest until she gets an alt or something.

I believe you put an S at the end of fan by accident.

If it makes you feel any better, she got Prf weapon before Cordelia. And she doesn't suck like Odin and Laslow do. She'll probably get a Severa alt as a five star exclusive soon, so she'll powercreep everyone! Your patience will one day be rewarded with an OP unit.

And hey, even if she's terrible, she'll probably get a beach alt.

I'm gonna throw a vote or two at Boyd. Poor lad, even Rolf beat him to Feh!

Edited by Benice

Two characters i'd like to see are Dedue and Farina.

Since Hubert and Hilda are already in the game I feel like Dedue has an decent chance of being added.

I say Farina since Florina and Fiora are already in the game and shes my favorite of the FE7 Pegasus Sisters.

As a bonus, two other characters i think would be interesting to see would be Rowan and Lianna from Warriors. Seriously doubt it but it would be interesting non the less.

35 minutes ago, Benice said:

FEMALES:

1. Edelgard
  2. F! Byleth

MALES:

1. Claude
  2. Dimitri

This, (Or some other 3h sweep) is entirely possible. I do see what you mean, but next year, should there be another CYL, the flames will have cooled for 3H a little and would make this year more balanced. Personally, I'm ambivelent.

Plus, people who don't want such a sweep can vote for the competitors.

38 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Speaking of characters who were left out, can Bryce not be left out this time? 😕 I'd actually like to vote for him! He was the most interesting Daein Rider not named Black Knight imo.

Do you mean the current (as of PoR) Riders of Daein or all time? 

OT: My votes are going to Eirika and Edelgard. 

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Current, I suppose. Since I also really like Tauroneo.

What about Greil? I think he should get the Urvan and powercreep Brave Ike with higher BST and better stats because at this point Ike hasn't reached his father's level. 

I think I'm going to throw a vote to Tauroneo, Kurthnaga and Pelleas. 

Just now, Icelerate said:

What about Greil? I think he should get the Urvan and powercreep Brave Ike with higher BST and better stats because at this point Ike hasn't reached his father's level.

No way. I mean, I'd like regular Greil at some point, but in no way should anything powercreep Brave Ike. He is too damn good already. xP

6 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

That...is a legitimate reason to powercreep someone. Now there's a twist! xD

Dunno why Brigand Boss gets singled out as a joke. He's every bit as legitimate a character as Anna, if not moreso because he actually is involved in the story.

As for CYL4, my votes are the same old people who have no chance but I don't really mind not influencing anything. So Palla, Oscar, Titania, Basilio... haven't thought much beyond them.

4 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

I’m voting Eirika! All votes 🙂 

The army is growing! FEAR US!!

Hmm. I've never broken from my tradition of voting for M!Robin for all my votes. And I definitely will dedicate at least 1/2 to 2/3 of my votes to him. But I do have a new favorite in Edelgard, so even though I'm confident she'll be a front runner, I still would be remiss to not vote for her a little. Just because I do really like her! I'm also thinking about a spare vote for Dimitri because I also love him.

14 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

I’m voting Eirika! All votes 🙂 

One of us! One of us!

7 minutes ago, Benice said:

The army is growing! FEAR US!!

Yay!!

4 minutes ago, Zelgius said:

I'll be voting Zelgius, I'd like to see him in his red armour at some point.

I'm still upset that we got a Black Knight alt instead of Zelgius as he was in all his other appearances...

Edited by DefyingFates

23 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

How about Greil and Elena as a duo unit

With Def/Res of 40+ and Super Urvan that has Fury 50. 100 recoil damage does not matter if most things cannot even reach 90 Atk. And the Duo skill is dealing damage to all enemies on the field until they have Greil/Elena's HP, which is likely to be 1.

Godness, it's already time for it?! Well, at least I can finally see it at real-time..

I can't really remember how many votes you can give (or if there's something like '3 votes for males, 3 votes for females'), so I'll just randomly assume it's 4 for each.

Males is probably the hardest one for me. Most of my favorite female characters are already in the game in some form, so Eirika and Jill will get most of the love.

As for males, I'll probably vote for the traditional Brom, my beloved Seliph and..maybe some underrated FE6 unit? One spot goes to Lyon, though.

Hm, let’s see...Idunn...check. Nagi...check. Palla...-looks at last Easter banner- BIG check. Limstella...Huh. Nothing. Welp, that settles that, unless the Cipher OCs are options or someone convinced me to throw their favorite a vote.