Choose Your Legends Round 4 Official Discussion Thread!

DefyingFates

Will you vote in CYL Round 4?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Where will your votes go?

• I'm not voting.
    • I'm (mostly) voting for a Three Houses character/s.
    • I'm (mostly) voting for a Heroes OC/s.
    • I'm voting for someone from an earlier game.

9 minutes ago, BergelomeuSantos said:

I can't really remember how many votes you can give (or if there's something like '3 votes for males, 3 votes for females'), so I'll just randomly assume it's 4 for each.

It's seven votes for whoever you want. Glad to see you're voting for Eirika too!

8 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

or someone convinced me to throw their favorite a vote.

If you're really open to suggestions...

points to my profile pic

Pretty please?

Edited by DefyingFates

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Dunno why Brigand Boss gets singled out as a joke. He's every bit as legitimate a character as Anna, if not moreso because he actually is involved in the story.

Mostly due to the fact that he's unnamed.

Literally 0 of the characters I voted last year made it into the game this year (most notably Nils). So I’m going to vote for popular characters I dislike in an attempt to stop them from being added into the game.

In all seriousness, gonna throw a vote or two for Nils and Charlotte (seriously IS where is normal Charlotte). Not sure about the rest. 

2 hours ago, Lattitude said:

Ashnard would be a cool inclusion.  

1 hour ago, TeeGeeThree said:

Since Hubert and Hilda are already in the game I feel like Dedue has an decent chance of being added.

I think these two are only a matter of time.

---

Once again, I'm voting for a bunch of cute green-haired guys that aren't in the game.  Though if 3H is on the list, the vote I'd normally throw at Lugh will go to Ashe instead (sorry Seteth, you're not my idea of cute).

Just now, Espurrhoodie said:

You don't like green Dio?

Nope.  Okay-ish looks, don't care for his personality.  Comes out to a "thanks for being on a flying thing, but you're not my jam".

5 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Nope.  Okay-ish looks, don't care for his personality.  Comes out to a "thanks for being on a flying thing, but you're not my jam".

He gets points for being on a wyvern. Mostly because I thought he was going to be a scrawny bishop.

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

then why not Beyard or Schaeffer? (Kudos to anyone who can remember who these are without looking them up.)

Schaeffer is too easy b/c he is somewhat memey- Mr. Takes Priests Hostage + Regrets Not Taking Babies Hostage in America.

Beyard though? Sounds like PoR... Battle Reunion/Lucia and Bastian's joining chapter? But it probably isn't. *Checks* Oh, the C7x boss of FE7, the man who on defeat, committed suicide as part of the law of the Black Fang and was holding Ninis's Grace. Not 100% forgettable in retrospect.

17 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Though if 3H is on the list, the vote I'd normally throw at Lugh will go to Ashe instead

This reminds me of a chart someone showed me, even if it's from a 👬 perspective.:

cgb7s4q6q2h31.png

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

This reminds me of a chart someone showed me, even if it's from a 👬 perspective.:

cgb7s4q6q2h31.png

Hi, yes, this is the most amazing thing I have ever seen in my life, thank you for gracing me with it. Just asking, is there a female version?

On topic, while most of my votes are going to Dimitri, I will say that his sudden appearance put a major wrench in my plans. After Micaiah won CYL3 I was intending on spending all of my votes on Haar or Tibarn. So..... plans changed drastically xD

I'm feeling the urge to vote for staff units. Anyone have suggestions?

Renault and Dwyer are probably making the cut. Iago as a unit would absolutely make the cut if he wasn't attached to Iago the character ...

6 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

Edain (or however that FE4's staffbot's name is spelled)!  Moulder!  Frost!  And Yodel!

Edited by eclipse

Thinking but I may spread my votes.  

Plumeria, Triandra, Nasir, Lyre, Erinys, Arion.  

I'm thinking the dark fairies have a somewhat a chance maybe, the other units I just want to help them rank high enough that they may get included on a banner within a reasonable amount of time.

41 minutes ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

Hi, yes, this is the most amazing thing I have ever seen in my life, thank you for gracing me with it. Just asking, is there a female version?

You're welcome. 

Unfortunately, whoever showed me this did not attach a link to this, so I do not know if a female version exists. I'm sure someone could assemble one though, ideally an actual lesbian. I'd be curious too, I could learn from it. I didn't know "twink" had this meaning until I saw this it's adding an unexpected dimension to my Paper Mario memories now.

38 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

If you're looking for unique gameplay possibilities, Tina from Thracia 776 is one. Her Thief staff let her steal anything from enemies- how could FEH make that work?

For someone with a more realistic chance of getting in, maybe Natasha? Not a lot of meat left on Sacred Stones, and she is one of the remaining females. But Tatiana is the very last SoV female not in. Lena stands a small Archanea shot too. And, Claud of FE4 has his personal Valkyrie staff.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

I think the site is borked for me. Perhaps I should give it a minute or two.

EDIT: It un-borked itself long enough for me to login and select a hero. Also, I somehow managed to vote for the correct character despite the fact that it stopped showing images of the character or the vote button about halfway through.

Edited by Sunwoo

1 minute ago, Etheus said:

The site is broken for me as well. I can't choose by game title.

I gave it a bit to load a bit more, and then it prompted me to sign it before it let me pick a game title. If you can, try signing into your Nintendo account.

Ballot, Day 1

Spoiler

CMmUQS3.png?1

Yeah, I'm running with that Cordelia bias (but at the same time kinda not) plan so it'll be four for Caeldori and three for Severa.

Oh and random note, Altina still cannot be voted for despite her presence in Heroes. I guess it's because she doesn't have a character portrait from Radiant Dawn that they can use but that's still lame.

As I said, I'm going all in on Eirika and I'm proud to announce that I just posted an Eirika Character Analysis to explain why! I hope you like it and are convinced to throw a little love her way, especially if you were on the fence before like @SoulWeaver!

Thanks again to everyone involved in making it happen!