Choose Your Legends Round 4 Official Discussion Thread!

DefyingFates

Will you vote in CYL Round 4?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Where will your votes go?

• I'm not voting.
    • I'm (mostly) voting for a Three Houses character/s.
    • I'm (mostly) voting for a Heroes OC/s.
    • I'm voting for someone from an earlier game.

6 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Off the top of my head:

- SD girls are in my sig, under the "Lemmings" thing.  Don't ask.  But I remember Palla/Nagi/Tiki. Uhhh... kinda tempted to ask, but... eh.
- NM doesn't bring anyone new IIRC, but I might be off.
- FE4 has Sylvia, Erinyes (Fury), Fee and Lene.  Don't remember if Lene/Fee's sub has green hair.
- I didn't pay attention to FE5.
- FE6. . .uh, I don't remember?  But I'm not thinking very hard!  Someone else fill in for me!
- FE7 has Nino.  Maybe someone else.  My memory's bleh. Lyn does! Rebecca seems to! Uh... hm...
- FE8 has Vanessa and Syrene.
- Tellius had Elincia.  Maybe someone else.  But Elincia!
- Awakening's Morgan can have green hair if you marry Tiki. She has Green hair if you marry Nowi to... but Nowi's hair is like yellowish-green...
- Fates had. . .good question.  Did anyone have green hair? Uhh... oh, Canon Midori does! And whoever Kaze marries I guess.
- SoV had exactly one green-haired character, and it's a dude. Forsyth best waifu fite me
- 3H has Flayn and Rhea.

Responces in Bold.
Hm... I ask cause... well, it's not necessary a Fire Emblem thing, but when it comes to anime girls, I always seem to like the ones with green hair... just wanted to see if maybe I'd like any other green haired girls, cause I do like the green haired girls I've played with in FE so far...

...I mean uh... Xenomata does! Yeah, weird dude, that Xeno...mata... weeird dude...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Quick question, who are all the Green-haired girls across the Fire Emblem series?

Asking for... uh... a friend... named Xenomata...

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Off the top of my head:

- SD girls are in my sig, under the "Lemmings" thing.  Don't ask.  But I remember Palla/Nagi/Tiki.
- NM doesn't bring anyone new IIRC, but I might be off.
- FE4 has Sylvia, Erinyes (Fury), Fee and Lene.  Don't remember if Lene/Fee's sub has green hair.
- FE6. . .uh, I don't remember?  But I'm not thinking very hard!  Someone else fill in for me!
- FE7 has Nino.  Maybe someone else.  My memory's bleh.
- FE8 has Vanessa and Syrene.
- Tellius had Elincia.  Maybe someone else.  But Elincia!
- Awakening's Morgan can have green hair if you marry Tiki.
- Fates had. . .good question.  Did anyone have green hair?
- SoV had exactly one green-haired character, and it's a dude.
- 3H has Flayn and Rhea.

Off the top of MY head:

FE5: Karin(Pegasus K.) and someone else you get early(I'm only at chapter 10...so I can't say for certain who else)

FE7: Rebbeca(Archer)

FE10: Vika (Laguz/Crow)

Awakening: Tiki

Fates: Only the child units if their father was Kaze.

SoV: Tatiana(I think? It's kinda Teal)

3H: Female Byleth (After certain events)

20 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Quick question, who are all the Green-haired girls across the Fire Emblem series?

Asking for... uh... a friend... named Xenomata...

FE1, 11: Nagi, Palla, Tiki
FE2, 15: Mila, Palla again, Tatiana?
FE3, 12: Nagi again, Palla again again, Tiki again
FE4: Annand, Erinys, Fee, Hermina, Lene, Silvia
FE5: Karin, Misha, Safy, Tina
FE6: Cecilia, Sue
FE7: Nino, Rebecca
FE8: L'Arachel, Syrene, Vanessa
FE9: Elincia, Nephenee?, Petrine, Sigrun?
FE10: Almedha, Elincia again, Nephenee again, Sigrun again, Vika
FE13: Naga, Nah, Nowi, Tiki the Third
FE14: Beruka?, Candace?, Midori, Setsuna
Heroes: Laegjarn
TMS: Kiria, Tiki Quatro
FE16: Enlightened F!Byleth, Flayn, Rhea, Seiros, Sothis

The ?s are iffy ones that I'll leave to you to determine for yourself.

2 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Responces in Bold.
Hm... I ask cause... well, it's not necessary a Fire Emblem thing, but when it comes to anime girls, I always seem to like the ones with green hair... just wanted to see if maybe I'd like any other green haired girls, cause I do like the green haired girls I've played with in FE so far...

...I mean uh... Xenomata does! Yeah, weird dude, that Xeno...mata... weeird dude...

I'm voting for dudes with green hair (well, mostly).  It's not just you~!

Though I'm miffed that I forgot Rebecca and Midori (her NAME is green).  Oops.

2 hours ago, Qilin said:

Which Anna, is the real question.

Are you asking which Anna you should to vote for if you want one of them to get a high rank because most people I have talked to said they were voting for Awakening Anna.

Edited by NSSKG151

At this point I know it's either give all your votes to one character or risk your favourite being pushed out of the top 4.

So I'm going all in for Edelgard. Hoping to see Marth finally get something but I have a feeling Dimitri and Claude aren't letting him. Poor guy. For the women's side, obviously hoping for Edelgard, Eirika would be interesting to see, but I fear she might not be able to compete with Byleth. This has a high chance of being the first time we get all four CYL champions from the same game.

15 minutes ago, eclipse said:

- FE7 has Nino.  Maybe someone else.  My memory's bleh.

FE5 has Karin, Safy, Tina, and Misha. 
FE6 has Sue and Cecilia, and you could maybe stretch Thea in there.
FE7 also has Rebecca, and I suppose Fiora could count if you're also gonna count Thea.

5 minutes ago, Busterman64 said:

Off the top of MY head:

FE5: Karin(Pegasus K.) and someone else you get early(I'm only at chapter 10...so I can't say for certain who else)

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

FE5: Karin, Misha, Safy, Tina

THAT'S who it was...I forget her name...(haven't played FE5 in a while) 😅

Edited by Busterman64

All my votes go to Elena from FE9. She's Ike and Mist's mom and was never playable. Joinme and complete the biological Griel's Mercenaries' family!

This year, I will be voting for elder representation. Vote #1 is Niime. #2 will be Nealuchi. Decisions may be more difficult after that. Marcus, maybe? Or I might just give up and vote for as many of the Genealogy subs as possible, starting with best thief

Edit: @  below: Myrrh has purple hair.

Edited by Seafarer

@Xenomata

FE8 Dozla has green hair. Pretty sure Saleh's hair is kind of green. Same with Myrrh. Nephenee's hair? I think it's blue, but I can't remember. (Sad, because I'm in the middle of playing RD)

EDIT:whoops. You needed Green haired Ladies. Myrrh And Dozla still apply! 

@Seafarer Thanks. this post was really useless, wasn't it?

Edited by Benice

I haven't read this thread yet

but I'm on Team Marth

Dude is the face of the franchise and he got screwed over last time because SD an NM got split into 2 separate votes, Marth should have won last year.

Edited by Captain Karnage

2 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

I haven't read this thread yet

but I'm on Team Marth

Dude is the face of the franchise and he got screwed over last time because SD an NM got split into 2 separate votes, Marth should have won last year.

FINE, I'll throw a vote for Marth. ;/

Even if the refuses to show up for me in the gacha.

Just now, Mercakete said:

@Anacybele

You were planning on sparing a vote for Elena, too, weren't you? I just keep hoping she gets in someday.

No, I never said that... I wouldn't at all mind her getting in, but there are other characters I'd rather prioritize.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

No, I never said that... I wouldn't at all mind her getting in, but there are other characters I'd rather prioritize.

No prob! I just must've misunderstood you before. Carry on, and good luck to your picks!

Just now, Mercakete said:

No prob! I just must've misunderstood you before. Carry on, and good luck to your picks!

Thanks, though I'm not expecting much. The only two characters I voted for that even had a chance of winning were Ike and Ephraim and they did win. But everyone else I voted for was pretty low. xP

The only characters I'm voting for that I expect to get any good placements are Sylvain and Claude. Which means anyone not from Three Houses. lol

And we still can't vote for Bryce. I don't get why Bertram is an option but Bryce isn't. Bertram was less relevant. 😕

I'm voting team chaos. If anybody else has spare votes to throw away/anti-vote with at midterm point because your character has no shot of winning feel free to join me:

Go for the one option that you know will throw everyone into a hissy fit over every single line. 

Go for the one option that can truly divide the FE community. That will make Ayragate, 2nd Anniversary, Lyn Alts, and Camilla Alts seem like happy days. 

Go for the option that nobody expects.

Vote for Priam. Because some people just want to watch the world burn. 

I also just kinda like his design in general, already got Micaiah and Ike as winners, didn't play Three Houses, so might as well go for "vote for an oddball so maybe they get enough votes to be picked for a banner/GHB unit later this year".