Choose Your Legends Round 4 Official Discussion Thread!

DefyingFates

Will you vote in CYL Round 4?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Where will your votes go?

• I'm not voting.
    • I'm (mostly) voting for a Three Houses character/s.
    • I'm (mostly) voting for a Heroes OC/s.
    • I'm voting for someone from an earlier game.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Camilla is already a Brave Hero, so, what’s the point in complaining on her taking the place of someone else? I won’t bother voting, I want Laegjarn in there, but judging by last CYH, she doesn’t stand a chance in being a BH. I’m just going to sit, and see what comes out. I like surprises 😉

29 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

And we still can't vote for Bryce. I don't get why Bertram is an option but Bryce isn't. Bertram was less relevant. 😕

We can't even vote for Altina now that she is in Heroes. Not only that, but they still haven't corrected the issue of Lekain, the main villain in RD, not being on the poll when obscure villains from other games are included. 

Just now, Icelerate said:

We can't even vote for Altina now that she is in Heroes. Not only that, but they still haven't corrected the issue of Lekain, the main villain in RD, not being on the poll when obscure villains from other games are included. 

Wow. Yeah, this just doesn't make any sense to me.

1 minute ago, Icelerate said:

Just now, Anacybele said:

Wow. Yeah, this just doesn't make any sense to me.

Let's be honest, Would anyone ACTUALLY vote for Lekain? He's not even that interesting, nor does he have the humorous brigand qualities some of the other obscure bosses have. Too bad Altina's ineligible now. (They should have a new bridal banner with Altina and Lehran, change my mind.)

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Let's be honest, Would anyone ACTUALLY vote for Lekain? He's not even that interesting, nor does he have the humorous brigand qualities some of the other obscure bosses have. Too bad Altina's ineligible now. (They should have a new bridal banner with Altina and Lehran, change my mind.)

He's my favourite villain not already in the game so eventually I think I might vote for him. I agree he probably won't get more than 200 votes. 

7 minutes ago, Benice said:

I wouldn't vote for Lekain, no... But I would throw a vote Bryce's way.

Just voted for Laylea!

After this, Lara, Elphin, Nils, Rafiel, Dorothea, and then maybe Severa/Selena or Inigo/Laslow. Haven't decided yet. Or maybe a bow knight character like Lester. Yes, maybe Lester.

CYL already started, and I’m already excited who will be the winners. Will it be a TH wave? Will it be FEH OCs? Will it be varied? Is this Marth’s time to shine at long last? Will there be a dark horse victory? god damn, this is getting hard to predict. 3H is still pretty fresh and I wanna see how much of a game changer it is

1 hour ago, TheNiddo said:

Go for the option that nobody expects.

Vote for Priam. Because some people just want to watch the world burn.

Pffft, I've been doing this since CYL was a thing.  Priam's too. . .mainstream for me!  😛

44 minutes ago, Benice said:

He may be hard to believe as a villain, but he's somewhat memorable.  That puts him solidly above a lot of FE bosses.

52 minutes ago, Midnox said:

Well, Camilla is already a Brave Hero, so, what’s the point in complaining on her taking the place of someone else? I won’t bother voting, I want Laegjarn in there, but judging by last CYH, she doesn’t stand a chance in being a BH. I’m just going to sit, and see what comes out. I like surprises 😉

Can we not.

Because I'd hate to slap a three-month suspension on you, too.

The assurance on specific hero pages that their votes will be combined is a very nice QoL touch. Now I can safely vote for SoV Palla instead of weird pseudo-3D SD Palla.

Not going to do any repeat votes because that's my policy. Will go with the old favourites until the mid-term results, then I dunno, might pick out a couple of 3H characters assuming there's zero chance of my votes going to any potential winners.

There was that discussion about green-haired characters earlier. It's weird, I don't like green hair at all, yet my first two votes will go to green-haired characters in Palla and Oscar, and I S-supported another two in Stahl and Kaze. What the hell is wrong with me?

Edited by Humanoid

@TheNiddo

Jorge (FE9/10) seems to be the way to go, based on your criteria. That really divided the community, it seemed... Ooooor(/and) you can send a vote Elena's way. 🙂 I'd be appreciative.

Hmmm actually, that would make an interesting banner... Merlinus, Jorge and Daniel (duo unit), Aimee (I think her name was?) and their troupe leader (whose name I forgot; it's been a while. Didn't it begin with M?) with some sort of Anna alt trying to get them to make her money (and failing.) Would spotlight Anna and bring in some unconventional characters. Sounds like it'd fit into the "seasonal" bracket, too. Bizarre Bazaar?

I got curious, but turns out that my admittedly unlikely suggestion that TMS taking part this CYL actually became true. This what I’m talking about, things just got way more exciting

Odd numbered votes are going to Eirika, my queen. I want a my girl to become even more radiant. 

Even numbered votes are going for War Arc!Dimitri, my king. I just think he's neat. 

Edited by Shimmerfang
Elaboration

Hm, as usual there are some oddities. Byleth is listed twice for each gender, with the normal hair color and again with the Enlightened One hair color. Unlike the academy/war phase vote pooling, there isn't any special notice to suggest Byleth's votes would be pooled. While she's not my top pick to win CYL, I at least want to see how she would rank but she'll get screwed over by vote skewing. I wish IS could get their act together, these are obvious issues.

I'm hoping Edelgard will win top female and Dimitri top male but until the midterms comes out, I'll be voting for obscure favorites like Lyon and Laegjarn.

If this thing gave you 2 votes a day (one only for men and one only for women) and if he was an option, I'd give my male votes to the gate guard from 3H. Reliable guy. Friendly, too. And I LOVE his voicing.