Choose Your Legends Round 4 Official Discussion Thread!

DefyingFates

Will you vote in CYL Round 4?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Where will your votes go?

• I'm not voting.
    • I'm (mostly) voting for a Three Houses character/s.
    • I'm (mostly) voting for a Heroes OC/s.
    • I'm voting for someone from an earlier game.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, here we go! First vote goes straight to Marth.

TMS is being included? I really hope Touma places well, the poor sod keeps getting pushed to the side.

As for Three Houses...I reckon the BL childhood friends will place very well.

Surprised to see Three Houses split up like this. I guess this might lead to fewer of them in the top spots? 

Anyway, my first vote goes to Soren. Now my conscience is clear as I proceed to vote only for cute anime girls. 

damn, i really don't know who to vote for

i was dead set on voting for Makalov, then decided to go for Sigurd, but now i really want to vote for Rhea who's surely gonna be screwed

Spoiler

since her votes aren't tallied with Seiros's ones; i know, different personalities and whatever, it just sucks for Rhea/Seiros fans

i'll try and come up with one character to vore for this evening, at least

I'll give a vote to Dimitri as the dude's side representative of potential CYL winner. Waiting to see the female's side with the midterms if there's anyone there that I like.

28 minutes ago, Thane said:

Surprised to see Three Houses split up like this. I guess this might lead to fewer of them in the top spots? 

Money. They need to know which characters along with their post-timeskip version would make the most money.

30 minutes ago, Thane said:

Anyway, my first vote goes to Soren. Now my conscience is clear as I proceed to vote only for cute anime girls. 

Aren’t the votes between academy and war phase tallied up?

Sonya and Cherche as usual. Annette, Duessel, Heather, Ismaire, and I guess Stefan for people not in the game. If one of those five end up being introduced by then, then I guess Gilliam, Isadora, Shamir, Vika, or whoever will replace them.

Edited by Kaden

I guaranteed my support to Claude as my first vote. I went for the War Phase Claude.

My next votes will be to characters that I like, which some of them I know they will not win or even reach top 10. I am planning to vote for Ashe, Anna and maybe Rinkah.

Then, when we get the mid-event results, I may change my final votes.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

6 hours ago, Benice said:

Let's be honest, Would anyone ACTUALLY vote for Lekain? He's not even that interesting, nor does he have the humorous brigand qualities some of the other obscure bosses have. Too bad Altina's ineligible now. (They should have a new bridal banner with Altina and Lehran, change my mind.)

I would. I'd say he does have a low key humorous side in that he takes a certain amount of joy in ruining people's day. 

I went for war arc Edelgard since she is my favourite lord and villian not only in Three Houses but, FE as a whole. Will keep it up perhaps changing in day 3 for her academy phase. 

When the mid results will come out I will give Eddie one more vote and then the rest to the most most popular between, Seiros and Rhea but I'll see when that time comes. 

Niime and Azelle get my votes as usual though I'm less certain about Azelle. I feel the heirs of light banner was setting up a gen 1 banner where he would likely be on. I give my votes to characters that need to get into the game but Azelle might do just that. Or he might not and lose votes because people expect he'll come and IS will see his lowered score as proof they should keep him out. 

I think I might also send some votes to Seteth. He's the best three houses character but might suffer due to being ''old''. Or Ignatz who's great but has a large hatedom for some weird reason and thus needs the pity votes. 

9 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

I went for war arc Edelgard

The Three Houses characters are split? Well that just might ensure a lot of predictions might not  come true. Dimitri taking the crown was a sure bet when it was just Dimitri but now I can see him suffer a Marth and lose out because his votes are split between several versions of himself. The one that stops Brave Dimitri could in fact be Dimitri himself. Seteth and Rhea might benefit though since they only got one form to vote for. 

Edited by Etrurian emperor

3 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

The Three Houses characters are split? Well that just might ensure a lot of predictions might not  come true. Dimitri taking the crown was a sure bet when it was just Dimitri but now I can see him suffer a Marth and lose out because his votes are split between several versions of himself.

They already said that the votes between the academy/war versions will be tallied together, so nothing has changed from the initial predicitions.  My guess is they did the split to figure out which version to make alts of.

8 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Niime and Azelle get my votes as usual though I'm less certain about Azelle. I feel the heirs of light banner was setting up a gen 1 banner where he would likely be on. I give my votes to characters that need to get into the game but Azelle might do just that. Or he might not and lose votes because people expect he'll come and IS will see his lowered score as proof they should keep him out. 

I think I might also send some votes to Seteth. He's the best three houses character but might suffer due to being ''old''. Or Ignatz who's great but has a large hatedom for some weird reason and thus needs the pity votes. 

The Three Houses characters are split? Well that just might ensure a lot of predictions might come true. Dimitri taking the crown was a sure bet when it was just Dimitri but now I can see him suffer a Marth and lose out because his votes are split between several versions of himself. The one that stops Brave Dimitri could in fact be Dimitri himself. 

Three houses characters are counted as one, Edelgard's total votes for example will be a combination of her two appearances. Also byleth normal and Enlightened are also counted as one, it was mentioned in the notifications, as they missed it in the website. But the version that gets the alt will be the one with the most votes. So yes dimitri, will get the crown. 

Edited by SuperNova125

13 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

The Three Houses characters are split? Well that just might ensure a lot of predictions might not  come true. Dimitri taking the crown was a sure bet when it was just Dimitri but now I can see him suffer a Marth and lose out because his votes are split between several versions of himself. The one that stops Brave Dimitri could in fact be Dimitri himself.

The votes for both versions of the 3H characters will be combined, and the version that has the higher amount of votes will be the version chosen as the winner.

If the combination of Dimitri's votes make him 1st place, and War Phase Dimitri received more votes that Academy Phase Dimitri, War Phase Dimitri will be the one to receive the Brave Treatment.

This apply to all 3H characters that have both phases, and also to Shadow Dragon/New Mystery and Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

36 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

then the rest to the most most popular between, Seiros and Rhea but I'll see when that time comes. 

yes please, i'd be so glad if you could spare some votes for Rhea/Seiros!

anyway i think i'll vote for Makalov from my pc and for Rhea from my phone

Edited by Yexin

First vote goes to Travant, as they absolutely cheated him with that missing Gungnir. Asvel should be next, as he is the next Thracia character that really should be in game. Third day I am planning on voting for Arion. The fourth vote has got to go to Miranda princess of Alster. I am thinking about Azelle for day five, but could go with Brigid, or Faval (or posssibly even Asaello the hitman of Connote) but what is certain is that is a Genealogy vote day. Day 6 is another less certain vote for me, I am debating Eda, Karin, Lithis, Sarah, Dean, or Linoan (this being a Thracia day). Last vote will go for a TMS:FE# character, probably Yashiro, but Touma is still in the cards.

1 hour ago, Nanima said:

They already said that the votes between the academy/war versions will be tallied together, so nothing has changed from the initial predicitions.  My guess is they did the split to figure out which version to make alts of.

which i find is kind of weird. because i would have just assumed the Brave Alt would be war phase. 

6 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

which i find is kind of weird. because i would have just assumed the Brave Alt would be war phase. 

Maybe they want to use the plain war phase designs for Legendary alts and something else for the Brave ones.

8 hours ago, Midnox said:

Well, Camilla is already a Brave Hero, so, what’s the point in complaining on her taking the place of someone else? I won’t bother voting, I want Laegjarn in there, but judging by last CYH, she doesn’t stand a chance in being a BH. I’m just going to sit, and see what comes out. I like surprises 😉

You could help a guy out by voting for Jill and Patty 😛

1 minute ago, Nanima said:

Maybe they want to use the plain war phase designs for Legendary alts and something else for the Brave ones.

Hmm. true. 
however 

Spoiler

considering that there are actually two war phase outfits per lord .... but i guess they could make the brave units the 2nd outfit, and the Legendary the normal one? I have zero idea. lol 

i'm just voting Academy Phase (only because they don't have the DLC Hair i want for Dimitri lol). 

44 minutes ago, Yexin said:

yes please, i'd be so glad if you could spare some votes for Rhea/Seiros!

anyway i think i'll vote for Makalov from my pc and for Rhea from my phone

She got my vote today. Rhea fans unite! (There are dozens of us, DOZENS!)

Well that's one vote cast for War Phase Dimitri. I'll send 2 votes Nealuchi's way as I promised, then after that all in for Dimitri.

Speaking of, if anyone has any spare votes, please consider sending one to Nealuchi? He's a sweet old raven and deserves some kindness from the fans! 🙂