Choose Your Legends Round 4 Official Discussion Thread!

DefyingFates

Will you vote in CYL Round 4?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Where will your votes go?

• I'm not voting.
    • I'm (mostly) voting for a Three Houses character/s.
    • I'm (mostly) voting for a Heroes OC/s.
    • I'm voting for someone from an earlier game.

4 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Hmm. true. 
however 

I also asssume this isn't just for the benefit of the Brave alts, but the alt selection in general. So if War!Dimitri is more popular, we are probably also more likely to see swimsuit/christmas/whatever alts of that version.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

She got my vote today. Rhea fans unite! (There are dozens of us, DOZENS!)

let's go! i already managed to convinced some of my friends to vote for her as well hahahah: most of them are edelgard fans, but they're so sure she'll be 1st regardless, they accepted to vote for Rhea 'cause they thought she deserved it

i honestly don't expect her to hit top 2, i just hope she's like top 20 or, even better, top 10 and gets added 

but hey, if she actually manages to get 2nd place, that'd be amazing!

Here is the list of characters that share votes:

https://vote4.campaigns.fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-US/character

The games that share votes are:

Shadow Dragon / New Mystery (plus Echoes, for the Whitewings Sisters)
Genealogy / Thracia 776
Path of Radiance / Radiant Dawn
Three Houses: Academy Phase / War Phase

Looks like Anna only share votes between Shadow Dragon and New Mystery. All the others Anna are different character, which makes sense but hurt her in votes.

Elibe characters do not share votes... Binding Blade's Bartre is considered a different character from Blazing Blade's Bartre.

Also... Irma, a cleric that you saves in Echoes, is an option to vote... but not the Gatekeeper... That's sad.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

I know the votes get combined now, so it shouldn't hurt anyone anymore, but I see no reason for Three Houses to have it split up between Academy and War, really makes no sense for this game especially.
Oh well, put in a vote for Dimitri.

Edited by Caster

43 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

The question is: who? Assuming the votes are still separated, but I don’t remember well. Checked out of curiosity to see if TMS, but guessed I’d vote for Sothis now that I was there. But I’d love if Rhea/Seiros win

1 minute ago, Midnox said:

The question is: who? Assuming the votes are still separated, but I don’t remember well. Checked out of curiosity to see if TMS, but guessed I’d vote for Sothis now that I was there. But I’d love if Rhea/Seiros win

yes, they are separated, and it sucks

still, i'm voting for rhea, i just hope more people identify her as the most popular version

Nobody who isn't from Three Houses has the slightest chance to get on the Top 20, much less win, and I don't even care at all about Heroes. For these reasons, normally I wouldn't vote, but a character I've long had a soft spot for ended up dead last in the previous poll, so I will take some time to try and get him out of there.

So yeah, consider mine a vote for Frost. Even if my elitist scum heart did find a certain ironic satisfaction in watching one of my favourites be so thoroughly rejected by the same people that would make 10-alts-Camilla the winner. Just kidding, just kidding, don't lynch meeeeeeee...

34 minutes ago, Caster said:

I know the votes get combined now, so it shouldn't hurt anyone anymore, but I see no reason for Three Houses to have it split up between Academy and War, really makes no sense for this game especially.
Oh well, put in a vote for Dimitri.

Supposedly the winning version will be the base for the alt, so if Pre-TS wins, the alt will be based on the younger version,  or vice versa if War Phase wins~

I'm just glad they added the Byleths together

(Someone may have mentioned it but I didn't see it posted~

36 minutes ago, Yexin said:

yes, they are separated, and it sucks

still, i'm voting for rhea, i just hope more people identify her as the most popular version

yeah, it’s more likely she’ll be the one who gets voted the most. Unless voting becomes a shore to me, I’ll vote for her

2 hours ago, NekoKnight said:

Is that why you don't like Edelgard? I've noticed most Rhea fans don't like Edelgard and vice-versa. 

7 hours ago, NekoKnight said:

I'm hoping Edelgard will win top female and Dimitri top male but until the midterms comes out, I'll be voting for obscure favorites like Lyon and Laegjarn.

I'm sure Lyon would rather you vote for Eirika than himself. 

7 hours ago, NekoKnight said:

Hm, as usual there are some oddities. Byleth is listed twice for each gender, with the normal hair color and again with the Enlightened One hair color. Unlike the academy/war phase vote pooling, there isn't any special notice to suggest Byleth's votes would be pooled. While she's not my top pick to win CYL, I at least want to see how she would rank but she'll get screwed over by vote skewing. I wish IS could get their act together, these are obvious issues.

This has been fixed according to Feh. You can find the thread on Reddit as well. 

Edited by Icelerate

Just now, Icelerate said:

Is that why you don't like Edelgard? I've noticed most Rhea fans don't like Edelgard and vice-versa. 

I'm sure Lyon would rather you vote for Eirika than himself. 

This has been fixed according to Feh. You can find the thread on Reddit as well. 

I like Edelgard and Rhea, but I do find some fans of either irksome because they demonize the character they don't like. TH went out of their way to make nuanced and morally grey characters but some fans still want to divide things into black and white morality.

Lyon can be happy with the 4 versions of Eirika already in the game. Lyon needs his time in the sun.

Good to know. I might throw them a vote depending on how things shape up, but for now I'll stick to characters with stronger writing.

11 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

I wonder when they release the mid-term results, if there’s a unit with 2 versions in top 10, will they show both or just the combination? That could be certainly interesting...

if i recall correctly, they show the version which got more votes (because that'll be the version of the character which'll get the brave version), but is considered as "from Game A + Game B" to show that their votes are combined

Edited by Yexin

I don't necessarily dislike Edelgard even though I like Rhea, but that's because I haven't had any interest in playing Crimson Flower and so I don't really have any real opinion of Edelgard. I might at some point in the future, but currently, I'm kinda burned out from playing through Verdant Wind and Azure Moon. 😛

That thing with Byleth in the voting options is weird, but good to know it's kinda fixed.

Edited by Anacybele

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I don't necessarily dislike Edelgard even though I like Rhea, but that's because I haven't had any interest in playing Crimson Flower and so I don't really have any real opinion of Edelgard. I might at some point in the future, but currently, I'm kinda burned out from playing through Verdant Wind and Azure Moon. 😛

That thing with Byleth in the voting options is weird, but good to know it's kinda fixed.

To get CF is kind of a hassle so you'll need to look up a guide to unlock it. I should warn you though. It's quite something. I can say that much🤣. Tho there is a good moment with Dimitri in it towards the end.