Choose Your Legends Round 4 Official Discussion Thread!

DefyingFates

Will you vote in CYL Round 4?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Where will your votes go?

• I'm not voting.
    • I'm (mostly) voting for a Three Houses character/s.
    • I'm (mostly) voting for a Heroes OC/s.
    • I'm voting for someone from an earlier game.

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

We need a singer that deals damage to every enemy on the map every time Sing is used (like Upheaval), but I don't know if there are any canon lethal singers in the series (like Valkyria Chronicles's Edy or Clannad's Kotomi).

I think that would fit Azura. In a cut scene in Fates, her dancing and singing made Garon moan uncomfortably, which I assume damaged him, so maybe she can weaponize her performance against others too. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, XRay said:

I think that would fit Azura. In a cut scene in Fates, her dancing and singing made Garon moan uncomfortably, which I assume damaged him, so maybe she can weaponize her performance against others too. 

I imagine everything makes Garon moan uncomfortably.

45 minutes ago, Lau said:

Voted for Marth again~

I wonder if Chrom and male Robin are going to rank next to each other yet again?

Hmm, I hope. I voted M!Robin today. I have a feeling they might drop in rankings, but I do hope they stay next to each other and drop the same amount. 

I just noticed this thread is pinned, which is nice. Helps remind me to vote.

Voted for my sugar Plum again today 4 times. Got 2 browsers on 2 device.

3 hours ago, eclipse said:

Vote the second to Tomas.  This will continue until he's in the game (read: I'm gonna vote for him a lot).

Allow me to assist you, as the second (hopefully not final) Tomas fan. I'm assuming you're talking about Best Tomas and not Three Houses Tomas, of course.

I shall spare a vote or two for him. I shouldn't need absolutely all of them to make Frost surpass someone like, I dunno, Chagall or something.

29 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I shall spare a vote or two for him. I shouldn't need absolutely all of them to make Frost surpass someone like, I dunno, Chagall or something.

Imma give my votes to Chagall just to spite you

Edited by Pengaius

Vote 2 went to Marth. I do not have high expectations for him this year, but I couldn't not support him. I did it since CYL 1, and I will do until he receives a Brave Alt... or until the game ends.

I might give Rhea a vote tomorrow, and then maybe Awakening Anna.

I believe we will get the Mid-Term results on with the three last votes left, so this may change who will receive my 3 last votes, like how in CYL 2 my last votes went to Veronica.

I am only using one account to vote... I do not care that much to vote multiple times per day.

30 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I might give Rhea a vote tomorrow

thanks a bunch!

i'm still trying to convince some of my other friends to vote for Rhea, i just hope she places high

Edited by Yexin

Second vote has gone again to Mycen. If only B!Alm had referenced him...

Well, I'll keep trying to make him not to be at the bottom of the barrel so he can be added at least as the obvious demote unit on a SoV banner.

13 minutes ago, Yexin said:

thanks a bunch!

i'm still trying to convince some of my other friends to vote for Rhea, i just hope she places high

If she doesn't reach top 2, at least IntSys will know that we want her in the game. About Rhea in FEH... (3H Spoilers below)

Spoiler

I can see Rhea being a normal hero, or even a Legendary Hero... Now, for Seiros... she could be even considered a Mythic Hero. It's Saint Seiros, it's a huge thing in Fódlan's history.

Rhea being a dragon unit (probably infantry green dragon or even colorless?) would make sense, but it would be quite a spoiler... since you only learn about it near the timeskip.

Seiros, however, could be a dragon as well, which is still spoilers but for her is more valid, or a Infantry Sword unit, because the into cutscene shows here as one. Rhea could also be Infantry Sword as well.

About my experience I had with the game, I didn't consider that Rhea and Seiros were the same person... I thought Rhea was a descendant of Seiros, not the same person. Of course it changed when the Timeskip cutscene (what a awesome cutscene that doesn't exist in Edelgard's Route). The same goes for Flayn... I only started to see her as a "manakete" when I reached War Phase and noticed that she didn't get older.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

3 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

If she doesn't reach top 2, at least IntSys will know that we want her in the game. About Rhea in FEH... (3H Spoilers below)

Hide contents

I can see Rhea being a normal hero, or even a Legendary Hero... Now, for Seiros... she could be even considered a Mythic Hero. It's Saint Seiros, it's a huge thing in Fódlan's history.

Rhea being a dragon unit (probably infantry green dragon or even colorless?) would make sense, but it would be quite a spoiler... since you only learn about it near the timeskip.

Seiros, however, could be a dragon as well, which is still spoilers but for her is more valid, or a Infantry Sword unit, because the into cutscene shows here as one. Rhea could also be Infantry Sword as well.

About my experience I had with the game, I didn't consider that Rhea and Seiros were the same person... I thought Rhea was a descendant of Seiros, not the same person. Of course it changed when the Timeskip cutscene (what a awesome cutscene that doesn't exist in Edelgard's Route). The same goes for Flayn... I only started to see her as a "manakete" when I reached War Phase and noticed that she didn't get older.

I'm hoping they wait long enough for her to be a gauntlet unit.

3 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Hide contents

I'm hoping they wait long enough for her to be a gauntlet unit.

Spoiler

Personally I want her to be a Dragon unit at least in one of her forms. She can be archbishop, wounded (before the final battle in SS and VW) and Seiros from BE. One of them must be the Immaculate One, that is one of the main reasons she will get my vote after all. I guess wounder is going to be dragon and Seiros a sword, archbishop can be everything a sword, a Dragon, a blue tome or even a staff. 

I was checking the FE Heroes character list, and it's kinda weird...

Henriette, Gustav and Thorr are not options, but Freyr is...

From all of them, Gustav is the only one that at least a enemy form in the game, and Thorr at least has a chibi sprite.

38 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Vote 2 went to Marth. I do not have high expectations for him this yea

I don't know, it sounds like everyone is voting for Marth and Eirika this time around. I guess it could be a vocal minority but still. 

4 minutes ago, Thane said:

I don't know, it sounds like everyone is voting for Marth and Eirika this time around. I guess it could be a vocal minority but still. 

Marth had his time in previous years... In CYL 2 if it had combined votes he could be 2nd Place, above Ephraim, and in CYL 3 he had the mid-term results problems, because he was above Eliwood when it happened.

There is still a chance for him, but Dimitri and Claude are strong competitors.

27 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

Which Tomas? Archanea Tomas or Three Houses Tomas?

Probably 3H Tomas, the librarian. He will use a tome as weapon, but instead of being a mage and use the tome to conjure magic, he will throw tomes in foes as a dagger unit.

Edit: To be fair, I didn't know that Archanea Tomas was a thing... and I played those games. Maybe I just forgot about the character.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

2 hours ago, Pengaius said:

Imma give my votes to Chagall just to spite you

Why, you son of a-- must you antagonize me at every turn?! You could spite the legions of Rhea/Edelgard fans by voting Edelgard/Rhea, but you instead choose to spite the guy voting for last poll's loser! Is this because I didn't use Arkis? You should be counting your lucky stars I never got around to killing him!

37 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

Which Tomas? Archanea Tomas or Three Houses Tomas?

This being Eclipse, it's 100% Archanean Tomas. She's a long-time fan of the guy. And so am I, I mean, how can you NOT be a fan of that hilarious hairdo of his?