Choose Your Legends Round 4 Official Discussion Thread!

DefyingFates

Will you vote in CYL Round 4?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Where will your votes go?

• I'm not voting.
    • I'm (mostly) voting for a Three Houses character/s.
    • I'm (mostly) voting for a Heroes OC/s.
    • I'm voting for someone from an earlier game.

1 hour ago, Thane said:

I don't know, it sounds like everyone is voting for Marth and Eirika this time around. I guess it could be a vocal minority but still. 

God I hope not. Go go Eirika!

50 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

Which Tomas? Archanea Tomas or Three Houses Tomas?

Definitely the former 😛

Edited by DefyingFates

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

If she doesn't reach top 2, at least IntSys will know that we want her in the game. About Rhea in FEH... (3H Spoilers below)

Hide contents

I can see Rhea being a normal hero, or even a Legendary Hero... Now, for Seiros... she could be even considered a Mythic Hero. It's Saint Seiros, it's a huge thing in Fódlan's history.

Rhea being a dragon unit (probably infantry green dragon or even colorless?) would make sense, but it would be quite a spoiler... since you only learn about it near the timeskip.

Seiros, however, could be a dragon as well, which is still spoilers but for her is more valid, or a Infantry Sword unit, because the into cutscene shows here as one. Rhea could also be Infantry Sword as well.

About my experience I had with the game, I didn't consider that Rhea and Seiros were the same person... I thought Rhea was a descendant of Seiros, not the same person. Of course it changed when the Timeskip cutscene (what a awesome cutscene that doesn't exist in Edelgard's Route). The same goes for Flayn... I only started to see her as a "manakete" when I reached War Phase and noticed that she didn't get older.

Spoiler

Rhea MAY be a normal hero, but as Seiros looks more like a Mythic to me. But sure. Rhea as manakete, and Seiros as sword infantry. 

47 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

From what I’ve seen on Twitter, Claude doesn’t seem to be as strong as expected. However, Marth isn’t either. The one that’s surprising me the most is Chrom, although he’s at the same level of both of them. 

Huh? I looked at the English Heroes Twitter and I see tons of Claude votes!

Sadly none for Sylvain though... 😞

My hope/expectation is a Dimitri Edelgard Eirika and Marth/Claude banner and with Rhea on a high enough spot to send the message that we want her in the game, unless the people voting her are a minority which I don't know about as I don't look on places like Twitter. 

3 Houses Spoilers

If we get Brave Rhea will she come as Seiros or turn into the Immaculate One?

Brave Sothis needs to be a thing maybe she comes in her goddess form and we can see her dragon form!

Edited by Captain Karnage

1 hour ago, PeonyofLeosa Dreamworld said:

3 Houses Spoilers

Brave Sothis needs to be a thing maybe she comes in her goddess form and we can see her dragon form!

generally Brave units are references to loved ones (Hector, Eliwood, Ike, Lucina and so on), while only Alm and Celica are references to their original game

i doubt Brave Rhea would be

Spoiler

Seiros nor the Immaculate One, but she could be dressed up like Sothis or something like that

anyway, i never expected Claude to be that strong a candidate to be a brave hero, Dimitri is simply MUCH more popular, and who knows, maybe Marth fans will actually manage to make him get 1st/2nd place, if they somehow manage to convince other people to vote for him

Edited by Captain Karnage

Update: looking again Twitter, Seliph is getting some votes too. Looked the English twitter instead of the hastag, and again, Claude is having much less support than expected

Edited by Javi Blizz

I wonder if the possible Brave Edelgard/Dimitri/Claude will keep their canon classes, or they will have a different weapon. For example: Claude is known as an archer, but if we get a Brave Claude, will he be an archer as well?

Honestly... I hope they do something different.

24 minutes ago, PeonyofLeosa Dreamworld said:

If we get Brave Rhea will she come as            or turn into                ?

Brave Sothis needs to be a thing maybe she comes in             and we can see her dragon form!

I know that a lot of people already played the game, but there are also people that didn't play it yet. You should put your comment in a Spoiler Box, because what you commented is considered spoiler about the game and its characters.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

1 hour ago, Javi Blizz said:

From what I’ve seen on Twitter, Claude doesn’t seem to be as strong as expected. However, Marth isn’t either. The one that’s surprising me the most is Chrom, although he’s at the same level of both of them. 

Interesting, so Marth could have a chance to hit the 2nd place in the male division. Perhaps I have to vote for him, I hope that the midterm results are soon released, now I can't stop voting for Lysithea, in the hope that she get a relevant placement. 

16 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

Update: looking again Twitter, Seliph is getting some votes too. Looked the English twitter instead of the hastag, and again, Claude is having much less support than expected

Again, what are you talking about? I'm seeing almost nothing but Claude votes there.

27 minutes ago, Morswo said:

Interesting, so Marth could have a chance to hit the 2nd place in the male division. Perhaps I have to vote for him, I hope that the midterm results are soon released, now I can't stop voting for Lysithea, in the hope that she get a relevant placement. 

Not that I can confirm, but seems Claude is not that threatening to him this CYL. However, I think Dimitri has a high chance to make it, leaving Marth with one spot. Good, right? Not that much for his fans, as I see Chrom as a strong competitor. I could include THE Reinhard, Male Robin, Xander, and Ryoma, but I think they have scored lower and lower each year

57 minutes ago, PeonyofLeosa Dreamworld said:

I doubt it. The only Brave Hero that is fully equipped with stuff from their home game so far is Brave Alm. The rest is borrowing skills and/or look from a loved one. However

Spoiler

Sothis could indeed appear in her old form as depicted in a picture. Brave Rhea could either gain her mother’s powers, or Byleth

28 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I'm surprised, and also actually pretty happy with the amount of support I've been seeing for Seliph. I don't expect him to pass Dimitri, Marth, or Claude, but he could end up being a darkhorse!

So do I, considering the game he comes from. Then again, most of those votes could be mainly from Japan, but I could be wrong. I doubt he’ll win this year but he may either next or the one after that. 

Edited by Midnox

1 minute ago, Etheus said:

Honestly, what would Brave Marth even be? Isn't legendary Marth exactly what people would want from him? It's not like he has any other particularly iconic weaponry associated with him or anything.

I mean I guess they could go with his godawful Lodestar outfit from Warriors...

Pantsless Marth from FE1. Brave Celica and Brave Alm were both based off their original outfits.

1 minute ago, trainer_derp said:

Pantsless Marth from FE1. Brave Celica and Brave Alm were both based off their original outfits.

Or he could be duo with divine dragon waifu. Either as a duo, or for looks, like Brave Micaiah and Yune

20 minutes ago, Etheus said:

Honestly, what would Brave Marth even be? Isn't legendary Marth exactly what people would want from him? It's not like he has any other particularly iconic weaponry associated with him or anything.

I mean I guess they could go with his godawful Lodestar outfit from Warriors...

Pantless Marth, duh

Okay, since @Earth Worm Jim already posted a picture of Female Robin, I'm just going to say that tonight I will complete the family by also voting for Female Robin (a.k.a. Me). My dream Brave Robin is also a Grandmaster, but she becomes the Robin that will finally get the Levin Sword.

17 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Probably King Alfonse, since... Book 3 spoilers:

Hide contents

King Gustav dies in Book 3, so Alfonse is next to the throne.

Since Gustav is a Cavalry unit, Brave Alfonse could be one as well.

Spoiler

They could...but then they'd be forced to acknowledge some sort of canonical timeline. Which may be that book 3 is technically supposed to be the "last" book. Or second to last if they reference Gustav's death.

We already have Axe Cav Alph, but it'd be interesting to see him with his Dad's weapon.

42 minutes ago, Etheus said:

Brave Marth impersonates Lucina.

Because that would be hilarious.

That would be interesting. Duo Hero with Naga that allows you go back in time back to the first turn, so you can test out traps and enemy order.