Choose Your Legends Round 4 Official Discussion Thread!

DefyingFates

Will you vote in CYL Round 4?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Where will your votes go?

• I'm not voting.
    • I'm (mostly) voting for a Three Houses character/s.
    • I'm (mostly) voting for a Heroes OC/s.
    • I'm voting for someone from an earlier game.

1 hour ago, Morgan--Grandmaster said:

Even though she's not in the Top 20, how can I leave out my favorite cinnamon roll, Elise from Fire Emblem Fates?! 🥰Elise has a very close love and respect for Camilla (just read their supports), so Brave Elise would be a magical girl wyvern rider, just like her big sister. I even came up with a title: Brave Beauty.

112034.png

I like your mind, I will wait until the end of time for Wyvern Riding Elise~

12 minutes ago, Silver Lightning said:

Any tips on pulling for Legendaries in general then? I'm never sure if I should be color sniping and ensuring that I get the best odds possible for my color of choice at the expense of more orbs, or full pull as much as I can to build up the pity meter and save on orbs at the expense of getting other colors and, well, 'wasting' orbs. My luck can be very good or bad depending on the banner (lately its just been bad in general), but I suppose if I attempt this for one character at least it would be for him.

I would snipe. It's only really recommended to do full circles if you just want 5* and don't care what you get~ If he is to appear on a Banner with units you're not interesed in, it would be a waste of Orbs to spread them out. Though, if you do have other targets, I would just focus on those colors.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, SuperNova125 said:

Edelgard for day 6. Hopefully she doesn't fall from top 2. Also I really hope Seliph and Rhea do well as I like them both. 

42 minutes ago, Dylan Corona said:

Man, I hope we get some more Church of Serios characters up there. I mean, Shamir, Catherine, Rhea and Seteth seemed pretty popular when the game came out haha. I'll keep voting for Catherine and Rhea to try to get them up. 

thanks for supporting Rhea and the Church!

Edited by Yexin

7 hours ago, Gregster101 said:

One vote left for me now. Admittedly I am torn between using my last vote on Jill so she stays in the Top 20, or Lysithea so she stays in 2nd

Jill! The higher she is the greater the chance of us finally getting our favorite redhead!

6 hours ago, Benice said:

Vote no. 6 just went to Eirika!

I REALLY hope Eirika wins this year so that next year I can vote for the people still not in FEH. 

Vote. no 7's gonna go to Nealuchi, unless something changes within the next 24 hours.

I know why you want to vote for Nealuchi, but could I persuade you to vote for Eirika tomorrow too? Please?

5 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

You all have until I wake up tomorrow to attempt to convince me to use NNID2's vote on your character, otherwise we're tossing Eirika another one.

Oooh, please vote for Eirika again!! She's soo close!!

8 hours ago, Morgan--Grandmaster said:

Even though she's not in the Top 20, how can I leave out my favorite cinnamon roll, Elise from Fire Emblem Fates?! 🥰Elise has a very close love and respect for Camilla (just read their supports), so Brave Elise would be a magical girl wyvern rider, just like her big sister. I even came up with a title: Brave Beauty.

112034.png

I don't know the possibility of this happening, but please listen to this idea, IS!

1 hour ago, DefyingFates said:

Jill! The higher she is the greater the chance of us finally getting our favorite redhead!

I know why you want to vote for Nealuchi, but could I persuade you to vote for Eirika tomorrow too? Please?

Oooh, please vote for Eirika again!! She's soo close!!

That is true. We'll see what happens

*Yawn* Not sure who to put on today's docket. Maybe... Coirpre, for a Gen 2 Genealogy unit, Gotoh (him or Xane, Xane would be too hard to add to FEH as anything but a plain old Sword Infantry), Nasir, and Tine.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

8 hours ago, Silver Lightning said:

Any tips on pulling for Legendaries in general then? I'm never sure if I should be color sniping and ensuring that I get the best odds possible for my color of choice at the expense of more orbs, or full pull as much as I can to build up the pity meter and save on orbs at the expense of getting other colors and, well, 'wasting' orbs. My luck can be very good or bad depending on the banner (lately its just been bad in general), but I suppose if I attempt this for one character at least it would be for him.

Considering that I don't believe that Hardin is possessed or overtly evil (at least not before the negative emotions and events that lead to his fall) and he was one of the first Fallen units we got, I'd say that Dimitri qualifies. I agree of course that he is neither of the above, but you could argue that the ghosts he perceives, whether real or not, along with his deep seated trauma related issues would cause him to act as if possessed by vengeance for the dead or commit morally grey actions (which is something many characters perceive and comment on), if not exactly evil (I'd argue that none of the Fallen units we have had are straight evil anyways, just mostly possessed in some way or negatively disposed due to circumstances and not inherently by choice). Regardless of how he ended up that way, feral Dimitri is kind of a well known part of his story even if its not his end point in his journey or the most important part of his overall character, so I'd be surprised if IS didn't in some way work that aspect into an alt at some point down the line; and what better way than a Fallen alt? Bonus points if he's released alongside Hegemon Edelgard who is also a Fallen Hero, since that is arguably her lowest moment to match his own. But I digress.

On that note, I grant another vote to my King. However they decide to portray his brave alt, I do hope he is happy and at peace with himself, since even his OG academy self is clearly still suffering alone. :<

hope for luck, and have lots of orbs. some months i get nothing, and some months they just flow in by the bunch. i think the goal really is to try to have enough orbs to get 2-3 copies per round. (3 might be pushing it but you never know) I tend to snipe if i like 2 colours (most will say don't snipe on legendaries). - and some months even if it's the units i want in one colour nothing else makes it worth it. but i shall be +10ing LegendaryMitri . (i've already decided any and all Dimitris are merges not fodder - as much as i'd like DB4 on Est and a few others - until he's finished). 

regarding Fallen:

this is true. and he could qualify but but other than Celica (and Berkut). this is one of the few instances that i know the circumstances and it's like really tho? but i can see it.

5 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

So the last votes will be tomorrow. How long after that until we get the result? Theoretically it would be as easy as just putting the numbers in a special program.

I am not sure but last year it was either way later after the voting ended that we got the final results or during the FeH channel for the anniversary, but don't quote me on anything I could be wrong. 

11 hours ago, Gregster101 said:

One vote left for me now. Admittedly I am torn between using my last vote on Jill so she stays in the Top 20, or Lysithea so she stays in 2nd

Lysithea needs every help she can get to stay on 2nd, please consider this by your decision.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

*Yawn* Not sure who to put on today's docket. Maybe... Coirpre, for a Gen 2 Genealogy unit, Gotoh (him or Xane, Xane would be too hard to add to FEH as anything but a plain old Sword Infantry), Nasir, and Tine.

Psst, if you're gonna vote for a Gen 2 Genealogy unit, consider Patty 😛

Aw, thanks @Landmaster and @thanny! I'm always coming up with Special Heroes; Brave or otherwise.

I decided to make my last voting post earlier than usual in order for it to actually be useful. But my final vote goes to another beautiful, green-loving good boy who is a certified chick-magnet. Ninja Luig...I-I mean Kaze. This is Fire Emblem; I'm talking about Kaze.--I don't know what Brave Kaze would look like since we don't know a lot about his father Saizo (also his older twin brother's name), but I still will vote for Kaze because he is perfect. Sorry about that. I guess I'm just a sucker for green dorks.

112005.png

Edited by Morgan--Grandmaster

3 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I voted for Lysithea today. Even though she is another Three Houses Character, she is a minor character, and I kinda want one minor character to win.

I definitely want some minor characters to reach the coveted second place, and Lysithea has the potential to bring a really fun mage kit to the table. I do think her fans might get complacent after seeing the midterm results even though it was shown only after 2.5 days and that she may get overtaken by Bernadetta and Eirika. Their fans are also rallying like crazy from what I've seen.

I don't know how to vote tomorrow. Skrimir needs a vote, but I also want to keep Marianne in the top 10 and get Tiki/F!Morgan to the top 20. That, and I worry about Dimitri for the same reason I worry about Lysithea's placement.

3 minutes ago, Thane said:

I definitely want some minor characters to reach the coveted second place, and Lysithea has the potential to bring a really fun mage kit to the table. I do think her fans might get complacent after seeing the midterm results even though it was shown only after 2.5 days and that she may get overtaken by Bernadetta and Eirika. Their fans are also rallying like crazy from what I've seen.

I don't know how to vote tomorrow. Skrimir needs a vote, but I also want to keep Marianne in the top 10 and get Tiki/F!Morgan to the top 20. That, and I worry about Dimitri for the same reason I worry about Lysithea's placement.

I really hope not. If anything I hope that other people saw that Lysithea actually stood a chance (like me) and started to support her.

———

If Lysithea does end up losing to a rally I hope that it’s Eirika and not Bernadetta.

4 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

Only if you say pretty please

OK. I might as well vote for Eirika all the way, right?