Choose Your Legends Round 4 Official Discussion Thread!

DefyingFates

Will you vote in CYL Round 4?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Where will your votes go?

• I'm not voting.
    • I'm (mostly) voting for a Three Houses character/s.
    • I'm (mostly) voting for a Heroes OC/s.
    • I'm voting for someone from an earlier game.

39 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

Now, if Marth wins I would like him to be pant less of course and instead of a sword called falchion he could have one named blade of light to reference the title of the first game. It would be similar to a falchion appearance-wise (Like Roy's binding blade and dragobind). 

The "Blade of Light" in the title is actually the epithet of the Falchion.

Dragonbind is actually just a prefixed version of the Binding Blade, but they couldn't fit the full name ("Demon-Dragon-Binding Blade") in the space allowed.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The "Blade of Light" in the title is actually the epithet of the Falchion.

Dragonbind is actually just a prefixed version of the Binding Blade, but they couldn't fit the full name ("Demon-Dragon-Binding Blade") in the space allowed.

It would be a pretty cool name for Brave Marth's weapon regardless. A normal Archanean Falchion that is shining similar to how Dracobind is a shining Binding Blade. That's what I was referring. 

28 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

The Brave versions of the 3H Lords should just be beast units using their animal motifs. Dimitri transforms into a boar, Edelgard into a ram, and Claude, I dunno, a snake?

.............Why not a Lion, Eagle, and Deer?

1 minute ago, Landmaster said:

I don't think the house mascots really fit their personalities all that well. Although maybe Dimitri can be Lambert the Sheepish Lion, if any of you remember that old cartoon.

I'd prefer new animals though since we already have a Lion and Eagle in the game.

4 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Because that would be too obvious.

Though in Dimitri’s case, I wouldn’t be opposed to them making him a Dingodile-style abomination and just have him be half lion, half boar.

Since the other topic was closed. 

Edelgard looks funny today.

8F574B6E-E15A-4F18-B3F7-1C4AE7DF5CBB.jpeg

Edit: did a few rerolls for the heck of it, no Three houses reps, however i did scroll past two fun ones:

Tiki, Ninian, Myrrh and Nowi

Chrom, Itsuki, Caeda and Tsubasa

Edited by Vicious Sal

4 hours ago, NegativeExponents- said:

We'll just have to agree to disagree because I can definitely see them ignoring the final classes in favor for their middle but I guess all we can do is wait and see how Heroes deals with it.

Part of the reason I think the normal timeskip looks will be a normal banner is also because of Dimitri. Legendary Dimitri is almost definitely going to be Endgame Dimitri because that's the trend with legendaries but "Feral" Dimitri is a big part of him that they will certainly want to capitalize on. And he certainly doesn't qualify under Fallen Heroes because no possession or evil magic here. 

Edited by Solaris998

6 hours ago, Thane said:

That does beg the question, what would the Three Houses lords actually get? I had always assumed their post timeskip selves would be Legendary versions. I guess they could go the parent/loved ones route again, though if Lysithea or Bernadetta win, it might be hard to stick to that theme.

Lysithea could be a gremlin  Gremory and Bernadetta a Bow Knight. Those outfits are pretty fancy.

2 minutes ago, Solaris998 said:

Part of the reason I think the normal timeskip looks will be a normal banner is also because of Dimitri. Legendary Dimitri is almost definitely going to be Endgame Dimitri because that's the trend with legendaries but "Feral" Dimitri is a big part of him that they will certainly want to capitalize on. And he certainly doesn't qualify under Fallen Heroes because no possession or evil magic here. 

IS can do a bit a bit of stretching for Fallen Dimitri and have the ghosts of the past haunt him.

I hope this CYL isn't gonna turn out to be a Three Houses War Arc banner.

I'm giving 3 Votes to Ishtar (just cause favorite char), 3 to Seliph (cause I want him to win), and 1 to Freyr (cause I want him to be playable). 

my ballot is complete

Seven votes for this guy

116002.png

honestly. #1 or #2 i'm fine with it - i know #1 generally gets the prf, but i feel the #2 winners have always been better for the most part. but i did my part.  i can't wait to see the results on the feh channel. (and now begins the slow torture of trying to ensure i have enough orbs to get a bunch of copies in August)

Spoiler

5c33cd7ef13a163bfbd2689159924181.png

will he win? no. will i vote for him every single time as a matter of principle?

Yes.

Edited by Specta

All finished! Here's my ballot too. 😊

89lWJ5P.png

Sylvain was supposed to be my first vote, not Claude, but that weirdness happened where I thought I was casting a second vote, but my initial vote for Sylvain got switched instead. Didn't matter in the end since I still gave both two votes, but yeah.

Sylvain is still my most wanted character right now regardless of how he gets in and I just want Claude to stay in the top two now because I also love him! I just hope Sylvain rose a bit higher or didn't drop! Let's go Sylvain! 🥰

12 hours ago, Morgan--Grandmaster said:

Aw, thanks @Landmaster and @thanny! I'm always coming up with Special Heroes; Brave or otherwise.

I decided to make my last voting post earlier than usual in order for it to actually be useful. But my final vote goes to another beautiful, green-loving good boy who is a certified chick-magnet. Ninja Luig...I-I mean Kaze. This is Fire Emblem; I'm talking about Kaze.--I don't know what Brave Kaze would look like since we don't know a lot about his father Saizo (also his older twin brother's name), but I still will vote for Kaze because he is perfect. Sorry about that. I guess I'm just a sucker for green dorks.

112005.png

His Brave version would probably be his Master Ninja promotion, the class' design and animations look amazing in-game! Since Saizo is next in line for their family lineage, I think it'd make more sense if he'd be the one dressed up as their father instead.

You're doing God's work placing votes for Awakening and Fates characters since most people have moved onto Three Houses!

Edited by thanny

9 minutes ago, thanny said:

His Brave version would probably be his Master Ninja promotion, the class' design and animations look amazing in-game! Since Saizo is next in line for their family lineage, I think it'd make more sense if he'd be the one dressed up as their father instead.

You're doing God's work placing votes for Fates characters since most people have moved onto Three Houses!

Aw, thanks again! True. Like I said, I couldn't think of anyone else to base it off of.

Some characters are just too great to ignore. To be honest, I thought I'd get flak for a whole business week's worth of my picks being from the 3DS games.

Edited by Morgan--Grandmaster
Thanks