Choose Your Legends Round 4 Official Discussion Thread!

DefyingFates

Will you vote in CYL Round 4?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Where will your votes go?

• I'm not voting.
    • I'm (mostly) voting for a Three Houses character/s.
    • I'm (mostly) voting for a Heroes OC/s.
    • I'm voting for someone from an earlier game.

Last day! The anticipation is going to kill me. If baby Bernadetta really wins i'm gonna have to hang my head in shame every time i see my friend for like a month lol. At least make it the war version! All in all I ended up voting once for Ilyana, Astrid, Rebecca, Lute, Linhardt, Dorothea and Tomas, around three or four times for Lysithea and everthing else dumped on my girl Eirika between my computer, my partner's computer and my phone. Honestly the most fun outcome for me would be a full on upset where none of the first and second places keep their positions. I just love unpredictability.

1 hour ago, Glaceon Mage said:
  Reveal hidden contents

COS21I8.png

Most important character in the franchise who deserves all the love.

Truly a cultured individual.

Edited by Ranulfo

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for Eirika again just to make @DefyingFates happy.

Day 1: Eirika

Day 2: Nealuchi

Day 3; Eirika

Day 4:Eirika 

day 5: Eirika

Day 6: Eirika

Day 7: Eirika.

Days 4 and 6 were supposed to be Nealuchi, but I changed it in favour of Eirika. May the best character win! (Except the only top 4 characters from midterm I liked were Lysithea and Claude.)

Last vote went to Itsuki on the off chance he can stay in the top 20 (I know it is hopeless).  Now to wait and see who I will pick for free this year since I always pick top favorite of the CYL winners.

Edited by EricaofRenais

18 minutes ago, Ranulfo said:

Last day! The anticipation is going to kill me. If baby Bernadetta really wins i'm gonna have to hang my head in shame every time i see my friend for like a month lol. At least make it the war version! All in all I ended up voting once for Ilyana, Astrid, Rebecca, Lute, Linhardt and Tomas, around three or four times for Lysithea and everthing else dumped on my girl Eirika between my computer, my partner's computer and my phone. Honestly the most fun outcome for me would be a full on upset where none of the first and second places keep their positions. I just love unpredictability.

Yes!!! Thank you so so much!!! How many votes would you say you gave her as a result so far? Please don't stop voting for her!!

16 minutes ago, Benice said:

I voted for Eirika again just to make @DefyingFates happy.

Day 1: Eirika

Day 2: Nealuchi

Day 3; Eirika

Day 4:Eirika 

day 5: Eirika

Day 6: Eirika

Day 7: Eirika.

Days 4 and 6 were supposed to be Nealuchi, but I changed it in favour of Eirika. May the best character win! (Except the only top 4 characters from midterm I liked were Lysithea and Claude.)

Thank you so so much!! This absolutely makes me so happy!! 😄

5 minutes ago, ZeManaphy said:

I voted 3 times for Dimitri, the rest being a divide between the Blue Lions. I wonder why they split the part 1 and 2 of 3 Houses as separate, when the characters are tallied the same.

It tells IS which version to base the alt off of (and which to make more alts of in general).

5 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Yes!!! Thank you so so much!!! How many votes would you say you gave her as a result so far? Please don't stop voting for her!!

I would say about ten lol Thank you for cheering for her so enthusiastically or maybe I would've chosen to pour it all on Lysithea instead to keep her second place. It really helps boost morale when you see a lot of support for the character you want to win. Let's see where she places in the end!

Main: All seven days for Xane. I'll never lose hope, he's gonna get added in soon.... Hopefully.

Alt: All seven for Rhea. She's my favourite Three Houses character and IS robbed us when she wasn't playable. Here's to hoping she gets into Feh soon.

Final vote is in! I'm so happy; I managed to vote for Elena without missing a day this year! I hope she gets in the game someday soon! ^_^

Original plan was to vote for people still in contention with my last three votes. Seeing all the rallying around and use of anonymous voting though disabused me of the notion that I could influence the outcome in any way. In the end I just chose whoever for the rest of the event. Not quite the oldies like the choices above but, well, more mature characters which is a direction I want FE to go in.

ViWVICC.png

Day 7 and one final vote for War Arc Bernadetta. I’m done for this year. Depending on this year’s results, I could probably end up supporting Ayaha, Rinkah or Sain next year. 

Spoiler

6140F2D9-6E1E-46EA-AE1C-070895D8152E.jpeg.b93c6c71daab4d9b0b37272f053bfb81.jpeg

Done. Hopefully I made it clear to IS about who I want to see on the next Awakening New Heroes banner.

xlHpvxQ.png

As for winners hopefully Dimitri is still in first at the end of all this, wouldn't be upset if Marth or Chrom somehow kicked Claude out of second place and I hope either Lysithea or F!Byleth is in second place on the female side as I would rather see one of them get a brave alt instead of Bernadetta.

All votes to Sugar Plums. I hope she wins, but I think it is a really long shot since she is in 8th for midterms.

In the end, I gave 6 votes to Caeda, and the seventh one to Lilith. I’m not 100% sure, but I think that’s about the same as last year’s ballot. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if I voted this exact way until the day Heroes dies.

23 minutes ago, XRay said:

All votes to Sugar Plums. I hope she wins, but I think it is a really long shot since she is in 8th for midterms.

If "Sugar Plums" is Plumeria, then she might get the Veronica effect. Plus, she was highly ranked after only 2.5 days. She might do really well.