In Need of Map Sprites

HighPrincessErinys

Hello there. This is my first time posting here and I figured this was the best place to put this thread. I'm currently working on a (debatably?) improved and digital version of Vensris' (or Dylan's) Fire Emblem TTRPG System, which some of you might know of, for a Discord server I'm in. It's a little rough around the edges and has yet to undergo real testing, but that's besides the point. The point is that I need map sprites, since we're using map sprites to represent characters on the battlefield. I've got a decently comprehensive collection of sprites from FE3-17 thanks to fireemblemwiki.org among a couple other sources, but I'm still missing a good few that I'd like to obtain. The only problem is that sources for them just either don't exist or are just sprite sheets, which I am not really able to assemble myself as I have zero photoshop experience. Simply put, I need 'assembled' .gif format idle map sprites, which is why I figured I might as well ask here.

The sprites I specifically need are:

• Green (ally/other) sprites for FE3
  • Enemy and green sprites for FE5
  • Green sprites for both DS games.

If anyone can provide or help me find what I'm looking for, I would greatly appreciate it.

EDIT: Sprites from the TearRing Saga games would also be greatly appreciated. I can barely find any for Berwick Saga and most Utna/Yutona ones I found weren't even animated. 

tl;dr lazy idiot needs sprites

Edited by fake_h
Adding request for TearRing Saga sprites aswell.