Voting Gauntlet: Clash of the Claws (Jan 30th)

Diovani Bressan

Voting Gauntlet: Clash of the Claws  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which army will you support?

• Tibarn: Lord of the Air
    • Naesala: Sky's Shadow
    • Caineghis: Gallia's Lion King
    • Nailah: Unflinching Eye
    • Lethe: New Year's Claw
    • Selkie: New Year's Spirit
    • Keaton: Lupine Collector
    • Panne: Proud Taguel

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/05/2020 at 02:59 AM

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ironically enough I have six of the eight units here (never summoned Tibarn and I used to have Keaton a few weeks ago but he's been foddered off) despite the fact I dislike beast units. Not sure who I'm supporting yet but I'm probably going to feather merc my way through this one.

definitely caineghis, he's simply too awesome not to join his army

i wonder what a Brave Caineghis (or maybe "Braver Caineghis") might look like...

I have everyone but the NY beasts and Cain. I will happily go with Daddy Keaton as well based off his butt alone!

I also do hope that means Cain gets reran on the Mythic banner... would be a nice person to get if I decided to snipe Leif

Since Ranulf's been excluded from this for whatever reason, I guess I'm going to start with Lethe. Though there are several other teams I would not mind joining if I have to later, those being Tibarn, Nailah, Naesala, Caineghis, and Panne.

Definitely Selkie! If things go sour I'll go Keaton/Panne (I like both of them), if they don't win... hey, free orbs/feathers!

Hopefully Velouria gets some love soon, maybe a Picnic Velouria alt!

Huh. Well, this is...weird. I get Tibarn vs Naesala, they have a sort of annoyed big brother rebellious and conniving little brother relationship, but the rest? Nailah and Cainhegis (I hope I spelled that right) are beast royalty, yeah, but that's about where it ends. New Years Selkie and New Years Lethe are both New Years beasts, but that's also about it. And then the one that makes the least sense: Panne and Keaton. I guess they just wanted to represent the different beast species and matched them up as well as they could? But the Herons are totally absent, and unlike the cats and lions, they're their own tribe. So even then, not all kinds are represented here... They should've replaced Cainhegis with Rafiel one of the herons if they wanted all tribal representation here. Also, it would've made more sense, as far as stronger commonalities go between Nailah and her opponent (family relations, in this case.)

Anyway, I'm not sure who to choose. I'm pretty much cool with any of them, not that I have all of them.

Edit: I have Naesala and Panne and that's all from this group, but I don't really choose based on that.

CONVINCE ME TO YOUR SIDE!

Edited by Mercakete

This is such a terrible match up!

Given how much work Keaton puts in for me I would love to support him. But he is up against Panne who I adore. I could just go Selkie since I like her but Lethe is also cool. The Left doesn't interest me as much. Tibarn and Naesala I am pretty neutral towards and Cain and Nailah are cool enough but not as cool as the right side.

I imagine I'll end up supporting Panne at the start and go from there. I do like me my monster rabbit.

I have Panne (4*), Tibarn (+1), Naesala (+9), Nailah and NY!Selkie and I like them all. 

Regarding gameplay, Panne is out (better fodder than unit). Nailah suffers the same fate, even if her art is awesome (leggggggs!). Tibarn and Naesala are great Galeforce units and Selkie is pretty unique. I think I'll support the team with the smallest number of supporters of those three. 

Got everyone except Caineghis and NY!Lethe, so I am pretty save when it comes to Bonus units. Gonna start eith Tibarn. If he loses again it'll be Naesala and I'll just go from there.