Voting Gauntlet: Clash of the Claws (Jan 30th)

Diovani Bressan

Voting Gauntlet: Clash of the Claws  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which army will you support?

• Tibarn: Lord of the Air
    • Naesala: Sky's Shadow
    • Caineghis: Gallia's Lion King
    • Nailah: Unflinching Eye
    • Lethe: New Year's Claw
    • Selkie: New Year's Spirit
    • Keaton: Lupine Collector
    • Panne: Proud Taguel

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/05/2020 at 02:59 AM

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the three clear underdogs I went with Naesala too due to my mercenary ways and because the perspective on Lethe's art looks a bit weird. Caineghis would be too annoying to do quick battles with due to being an armour.

I always pick who I like more. Technically I like Lethe most, but I strongly dislike seasonal alts. I'm going with my second choice Naesala. (sticking with Tellius either way.)

Also about everyone saying what units they do or do not have, do you get more points when you fight using the unit you support or something? I never knew anything about this.

4 minutes ago, whase said:

I always pick who I like more. Technically I like Lethe most, but I strongly dislike seasonal alts. I'm going with my second choice Naesala. (sticking with Tellius either way.)

Also about everyone saying what units they do or do not have, do you get more points when you fight using the unit you support or something? I never knew anything about this.

Yes, 10% more.

5 minutes ago, whase said:

This is good to know, is this information also in the game and am I blind or is it hard to spot?

Good question, I looked just now and it doesn't appear to be there. It's been the rule ever since the mode debuted however.

I think I am going to go Cain. Keaton and Panne are too close given that I tend to miss multipliers when they are too rare. Naesala is another option, but going Cain will give me an excuse to put up my Amelia as my main again. She can march him, even if she isn't great for his weapon condition.

Man... Not one petition to join any particular side. How can I choose?! x_x I like Lethe, I guess. Also Cainighis. Cainighis has such an awesome theme. I love March of the Lion King. But I also like Neasala, and Wheeling Corby is awesome. Tibarn is great, though. Hmm I guess it's between the three kings for me.

Eh, I'll join Naesala, but I'll be happy with whatever outcome. Almost hope he loses so I can support more than one of my favorites, heheh!

3 hours ago, Usana said:

I think I am going to go Cain. Keaton and Panne are too close given that I tend to miss multipliers when they are too rare. Naesala is another option, but going Cain will give me an excuse to put up my Amelia as my main again. She can march him, even if she isn't great for his weapon condition.

Uh, Cain isn't in this gauntlet... He's not even a shapeshifter.

Anyway, looks like Lethe lost. For some reason, it looks like her team is way smaller than Selkie's. I can't imagine why Selkie would be more liked, Lethe is way cooler, but oh well. I don't care a lot about this gauntlet since my actual favorite beast/laguz characters aren't even in it (Ranulf and Kaden).

5 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

it's short for Caineghis.

Well then, I kindly ask people not to use that nickname for him because it's too confusing when there's an actual character in this series and game named Cain.

And I forgot that Caineghis was in this gauntlet, which is my own fault, but still. The confusion can happen in other situations too.

Edited by Anacybele

I am supporting Lethe. I don't care about the character... but i care about the feathers I will get being with her.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Uh, Cain isn't in this gauntlet... He's not even a shapeshifter.

Well then, I kindly ask people not to use that nickname for him because it's too confusing when there's an actual character in this series and game named Cain.

I don't see any problem in calling Caineghis "Cain" here. To be fair, it's quite obvious that @Usana was talking about Caineghis.

Anyway, looks like Lethe lost. For some reason, it looks like her team is way smaller than Selkie's. I can't imagine why Selkie would be more liked, Lethe is way cooler, but oh well.

I kindly ask people to add "in my opinion" or "for me" in their comment. "Lethe is way cooler" is not a global thought.

Maybe people likes the character's design more, or maybe the unit's utility, or like me they likeĀ Selkie's personality more. It changes for each person.

Ā 

Anyway, looks like Lethe lost. For some reason, it looks like her team is way smaller than Selkie's. I can't imagine why Selkie would be more liked, Lethe is way cooler, but oh well. I don't care a lot about this gauntlet since my actual favorite beast/laguz characters aren't even in it (Ranulf and Kaden).

I can answer.Ā  Firstly Fates is newer and much more popular than the Tellius saga.Ā  Secondly NY Selkie just wants head pats and snuggles, and is a playful foxgirl.Ā  Lethe is a catgirl but is very serious, a warrior.Ā  One plays into a popular fetish one does not.Ā Ā 

Nailah is my favorite of these, but I went with NY Selkie cause she is the only one at level 1.Ā  Makes these battles much quicker/easier.Ā Ā 

7 hours ago, whase said:

This is good to know, is this information also in the game and am I blind or is it hard to spot?

It's out of the way in the event announcement on the notifications board under the section explaining how scoring works.

Ā 

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I can't imagine why Selkie would be more liked, Lethe is way cooler, but oh well.

17 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

Secondly NY Selkie just wants head pats and snuggles, and is a playful foxgirl.

Headpats for sure. I'm always down for handing out headpats.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Selkie's annoying as heck. Her voice is loud and high pitched. No thanks. Also, Fates is hated. lol It sold well, but got a poor reception from fans.

Edited by Anacybele

47 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Selkie's annoying as heck. Her voice is loud and high pitched. No thanks. Also, Fates is hated. lol It sold well, but got a poor reception from fans.

I do not hate Fates. I really enjoyed Birthright. I have problems with Conquest's and Revelation's story, but it is still a good game.

And for me, Selkie is a lovely character, and I am a person thatĀ  do notĀ like a character because it looks nice or because the character is "cute", "handsome" or "hot". I like because of personality, and I love Selkie because of that.

16 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

Selkie is an adorable bundle of energized joy and I love her

Right? She is great!

Edited by Diovani Bressan

2 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I am supporting Lethe. I don't care about the character... but i care about the feathers I will get being with her.

I don't see any problem in calling Caineghis "Cain" here. To be fair, it's quite obvious that @Usana was talking about Caineghis.

I kindly ask people to add "in my opinion" or "for me" in their comment. "Lethe is way cooler" is not a global thought.

Maybe people likes the character's design more, or maybe the unit's utility, or like me they likeĀ Selkie's personality more. It changes for each person.

I kindly ask that you do not mini-mod.

---

I joined Lethe because she showed up for me, and Selkie didn't.Ā  If it was the other way around, I'd be with Nailah.Ā  Selkie annoys me to no end.

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

I kindly ask that you do not mini-mod.

Oh sorry. I was not trying to mini-mod. It was not my intention.Ā 

I was referencing Anacybele's previous comment, that says "Well then, I kindly ask people not to use that nickname for him because it's too confusing when there's an actual character in this series and game named Cain."

Just now, Diovani Bressan said:

Oh sorry. I was not trying to mini-mod. It was not my intention.Ā 

I was referencing Anacybele's previous comment, that says "Well then, I kindly ask people not to use that nickname for him because it's too confusing when there's an actual character in this series and game named Cain."

Difference is that using Cain for a certain lion king has no bearing on whether or not I warn someone.

2 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I didn't know Usana was talking about Caineghis though. So it wasn't obvious to me. And like I said, the confusion can still happen elsewhere.

19 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

And for me, Selkie is a lovely character, and I am a person thatĀ  do notĀ like a character because it looks nice or because the character is "cute", "handsome" or "hot". I like because of personality, and I love Selkie because of that.

I judge mainly on personality too, I didn't say I didn't. Design and looks are just second for me. If you like Selkie, then whatever, I didn't say you couldn't like her. But I am surprised I'm the only person saying she's annoying right now. Just...wow. It just shocks me that she's liked. To each their own though.

As for Fates, I didn't say everyone hated it. I simply said that in general, it's not liked much by fans.

Edited by Anacybele