Voting Gauntlet: Clash of the Claws (Jan 30th)

Diovani Bressan

Voting Gauntlet: Clash of the Claws  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which army will you support?

• Tibarn: Lord of the Air
    • Naesala: Sky's Shadow
    • Caineghis: Gallia's Lion King
    • Nailah: Unflinching Eye
    • Lethe: New Year's Claw
    • Selkie: New Year's Spirit
    • Keaton: Lupine Collector
    • Panne: Proud Taguel

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/05/2020 at 02:59 AM

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nailah's leading by a tiny bit and it's same hell, but I don't know how much Naesala gains per hour. I can't say who wins this...

Edited by Anacybele

Ah well, wolf daddy lost. I hoped there were enough people to cash in on that multiplier, but I guess it wasn't enough. I did get a good kick out of how much I got from a maximum potential score with a 12x multiplier/team leader bonus, that usually doesn't happen to me lol.

Spoiler

1482599635_Screenshot_20200202-224145_FireEmblemHeroes.thumb.jpg.8028f7976112e5eeeef09dcbe45005f2.jpg

Shot me all the way up 20000 army ranks~

Welp, I'm inclined to join Nailah next since shes cool and I tend to prefer promoting pre awakening VG winners when I can, but I have Selkie/dont have Nailah. Decisions....

Edited by Silver Lightning

Huh Selkie won and is in the final round? Neat, I was on Keaton's team largely because the way I pick the team I'm gonna be on is based on what units I own, but... I don't got NY!Selkie...

Now I DO have Nailah... gonna pick Selkie anyway.

Aaaaand Selkie wins.

Oh well, can't win 'em all. Was Nailah since the start so I got plenty of feathers. Congrats Team Cuddly Kitsune Girl!

Edited by Jave

Ended up on the winning side solely because my sister had a feeling Selkie would win. Would have gone for Nailah were it my choice so the moral is pretty clear: my instincts suck.

6 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Jesus christ, no one likes Selkie do they...

I just think she's annoying. Her father is so much cooler (he has the best English VA in Fates as well imo).

And I also think Nailah's pretty cool.

Edited by Anacybele

10 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Nailah was in my barracks, Selkie wasn't.  My VG philosophy is units I have first, followed by favoritism.

12 hours ago, Kaden said:

I like the Snuggle Beast, but I like Nailah more.

Can't say I understand, purely because I've still not played any Tellius games...

2 hours ago, eclipse said:

Nailah was in my barracks, Selkie wasn't.  My VG philosophy is units I have first, followed by favoritism.

Normally I'm the same, but... I mean, I guess I just don't care anymore. I have Nailah, she's even a good Asset with a merge, but I picked Selkie anyway.

21 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Normally I'm the same, but... I mean, I guess I just don't care anymore. I have Nailah, she's even a good Asset with a merge, but I picked Selkie anyway.

What can I say, I like feathers and a score bonus (not necessarily in that order).

18 hours ago, Xenomata said:

I love Selkie!  She had a ton of support so many people like her (also she did well on CYL before her introduction).  Honestly Nailah was my favorite of the choices, but NY Selkie was the newest unit I had gotten, and she was at level 1 which makes battles much faster.  

I believe she was the most popular of the Fates beasts, and maybe the most popular of any beast?