Fire Emblem 6 S rank run hard mode

This is my attempt to do an S rank run with minimal rigging and save state abuse, I mainly use savestates as a last resort if I die a lot and need to save time, right now I only did it on 11 A and I hope that I never do it again. I used a couple of lp's to know what I must do, First one is darkbladeseth's fe 6 hard mode S rank run just to know what I need to do and what I could get away with. Dondon 151's FE 6 S rank run co commentated by Mekkkah, I checked a couple of posts based on S ranking this run in this forum, one is by toothache on tightening S rank run and the other is Grandjackal, mainly for chapter 7, I was tempted to read GreatEclipse's post further but I wanted to get my own strategies, Expect me to play as bad as Mangs or as good as Mekkah, dondon151 or Rengor, regardless my aim is to have a reliable guide for S rank run if I succeed or if I fail atleast it's a test of my skill. This is obviously not going to be perfect as either of these runs and I will kinda read the story a lot and keep the animations on to keep track of what's actually going on and also it could lead to funny moments on occasion, so my videos can be fairly long, but anyway the aim of this topic is to promote my run and hopefully some discussion about S ranking the game if this attracts enough attention.

Stuff I used for reference 

Dondon 151's FE 6 Hard mode ltc run:

DarkbladeSeth's hard mode S rank run:

Toothache's post on tightening S rank run:

FE 6 S rank run by GreatEclipse:

If you want to know the requirements for S ranking the game, you can check this link:

https://serenesforest.net/binding-blade/miscellaneous/rankings/

First, Amino is on my mental list of "sites I never want to visit again".  It's cluttered.  However, I can see why you'd use it instead of typing that all in a single post.

Second, feel free to turn this into a playlist, and shove that link into your sig.

Amino is kinda tedious to use on a laptop or pc which is a shame, because you could do so much in a blog post like adding screenshots or video links, just to make other people understand what you want to say.

But yea I will make a playlist of my run and put it in my profile bio or signature I think.

Ok so, here's chapter 3, it could have gone better but 16 turns is incredibly close and I did a lot better than I usually do.

Anyway my collected analysis abt this chapter if you don't have the time to watch the video or just want to hear my thoughts:

http://aminoapps.com/p/7nvwhn

Edited by Darknight97

On 1/28/2020 at 6:37 PM, Darknight97 said:

Amino is kinda tedious to use on a laptop or pc which is a shame, because you could do so much in a blog post like adding screenshots or video links, just to make other people understand what you want to say.

But yea I will make a playlist of my run and put it in my profile bio or signature I think.

Didn't think of a blog, but that's a good idea, too!  That can also be linked in your sig!

13 hours ago, eclipse said:

Didn't think of a blog, but that's a good idea, too!  That can also be linked in your sig!

I plan to do the complete link for the blog section once I complete posting the lp.

It will be a blog of sorts with links to every chapter and then maybe some explanation abt the S rank run.