(solved)FE with skills, magic-strength split, and can randomized with randomizer

Callie

Hi . Hope u guys recommend me  a fire emblem 6,7 or 8 patch or hack (binding blaze, blazing sword, scared stones)  with add skills, magic-strength split. and can be randomized with randomizer

Edited by Hong Nhi

Am..Well, I believe the Skill System was only made for FE8 Hacking.

I don't know if there's a patch that specific, but you could always do it yourself. It isn't hard.

If you want to do it yourself, the easiest way would be simply downloading FEBuilderGBA (credits to...7743?), going to Patch and finding the latest Skill System (credits to Circleseverywhere and his team?). Then, after patching it, you should be able to randomize it....or you might as well change anything you want manually. I don't know if it works, I'm just giving the idea.

19 hours ago, BergelomeuSantos said:

Am..Well, I believe the Skill System was only made for FE8 Hacking.

I don't know if there's a patch that specific, but you could always do it yourself. It isn't hard.

If you want to do it yourself, the easiest way would be simply downloading FEBuilderGBA (credits to...7743?), going to Patch and finding the latest Skill System (credits to Circleseverywhere and his team?). Then, after patching it, you should be able to randomize it....or you might as well change anything you want manually. I don't know if it works, I'm just giving the idea.

I have FE 7 magic ,strength split.

You mean I need to dow skill patch(for FE8) , FEBuilderGBA , open FE7 , then add skill to that game.

sound easy enough, but I never use FEBuilderGBA before. I think i should learn it a bit

Edited by Qewe

...I somehow forgot that you can simply patch the Rom without FEBuilder. Oops..

That means the Builder isn't really that necessary, but it is a really good hacking tool, so you might still want to check it out.

Well, anyway, this time I'll try to give you some better advise.

5 hours ago, Qewe said:

I have FE 7 magic ,strength split.

You mean I need to dow skill patch(for FE8) , FEBuilderGBA , open FE7 , then add skill to that game.

sound easy enough, but I never use FEBuilderGBA before. I think i should learn it a bit

Not really. FE7 shouldn't work with the Skill System. What you could do is..

Download FE8, download the Magic/Strength split, download the Skill System, patch everything and then you randomize it.

..Or randomize it before and then you patch it. Whatever works best.

But I must ask, what's exactly the purpose of the Mag/Str split at this situation? It doesn't seems like it will do much...

6 hours ago, BergelomeuSantos said:

...I somehow forgot that you can simply patch the Rom without FEBuilder. Oops..

That means the Builder isn't really that necessary, but it is a really good hacking tool, so you might still want to check it out.

Well, anyway, this time I'll try to give you some better advise.

Not really. FE7 shouldn't work with the Skill System. What you could do is..

Download FE8, download the Magic/Strength split, download the Skill System, patch everything and then you randomize it.

..Or randomize it before and then you patch it. Whatever works best.

But I must ask, what's exactly the purpose of the Mag/Str split at this situation? It doesn't seems like it will do much...

in my case, I use some hack to make knight can use spear and staff, cleric can dance , .... or something like that.

And I would do the same to other classes, charaters. I found it is interesting

So magic strength split is matter here.  

where can I download the Magic/Strength split ? I really cant find it. I search it for a very very long time

Edited by Qewe

8 hours ago, Qewe said:

in my case, I use some hack to make knight can use spear and staff, cleric can dance , .... or something like that.

And I would do the same to other classes, charaters. I found it is interesting

So magic strength split is matter here.  

where can I download the Magic/Strength split ? I really cant find it. I search it for a very very long time

I never found it either. I know there's one at FEBuilder (and that's how I normally get it) but, if my memory is right, it doesn't really add a STR/MAG at the Stats Screen. It just changes based on what type of damage you're dealing. It was, however, necessary for Str-Mag Hybrid Classes. You could say it transforms STR/MAG into ATK.

I'll try searching it again by tomorrow morning, or simply try to link you to the FEBuilder one.

3 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

There is a Str/Mag split for FE8.

I don't think applying it is that difficult.

Yah. I did it before with a tool call " Event... Assember " ? It is easy . That is for FE 7.

I see midnight sun FE( a hack of FE8 ) have Str/Mag split and skill patch in that game too.

So I wonder where can I dow mag/str split patch for fe8. 

But I cant find a Str/Mag split patch for FE8... I search it for a long time, but sadly still cant find it.

Edited by Qewe

On 1/30/2020 at 8:36 AM, BergelomeuSantos said:

I never found it either. I know there's one at FEBuilder (and that's how I normally get it) but, if my memory is right, it doesn't really add a STR/MAG at the Stats Screen. It just changes based on what type of damage you're dealing. It was, however, necessary for Str-Mag Hybrid Classes. You could say it transforms STR/MAG into ATK.

I'll try searching it again by tomorrow morning, or simply try to link you to the FEBuilder one.

very ty^^

Took more than 1 day, but here are the results:

1-Discovered one that trades RES for MAG...but it's on japonese.

2-One dude tried to do it. He gave up around 2015.

3-..There are no actual useful results.

Since that didn't go well, I'll try to make a Patch only with the STR/MAG split from FE8 (or FE7 if you want). 

3 hours ago, BergelomeuSantos said:

Took more than 1 day, but here are the results:

1-Discovered one that trades RES for MAG...but it's on japonese.

2-One dude tried to do it. He gave up around 2015.

3-..There are no actual useful results.

Since that didn't go well, I'll try to make a Patch only with the STR/MAG split from FE8 (or FE7 if you want). 

u .... really can do that... wow your skills very awesome,

1. I really hope U make Str/Mag split for fe8 . I think trades LCK for MAG ?...

2. I really want skill patch for FE7 ...I have magic/strength split for this FE7

P/s: please forgive me eclipse. I forgot multi quotes this time. 

Edited by Qewe

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

FE8's str/mag split should be included with the skills patch.

+ really ? I used - "Self-randomized" of Circleiseverywhere

- GBA FE Randomizer (which have florina icon)

- yune randomizer

+but none of them do MAG/STR split

6 hours ago, Qewe said:

+ really ? I used - "Self-randomized" of Circleiseverywhere

- GBA FE Randomizer (which have florina icon)

- yune randomizer

+but none of them do MAG/STR split

I think Qewe's referring to the Skill System patch that I mentioned before, not the randomizer. 

Also, since most of the STR/MAG split patches only makes it possible for you to use both types of damage with the same unit, a randomizer that doesn't change weapon types shouldn't be able to utilize that very well.

Unless you manually give magic options for physical (/physical for magic) classes, that is. (Beware that this doesn't mean a battling animation will play)

Ah, and I didn't link the Patch yet because I'm starting to feel like this Patch isn't really what you are searching for. If you could make a quick more in-detail explanation I would be grateful. 

On 2/1/2020 at 5:47 AM, BergelomeuSantos said:

I think Qewe's referring to the Skill System patch that I mentioned before, not the randomizer. 

Also, since most of the STR/MAG split patches only makes it possible for you to use both types of damage with the same unit, a randomizer that doesn't change weapon types shouldn't be able to utilize that very well.

Unless you manually give magic options for physical (/physical for magic) classes, that is. (Beware that this doesn't mean a battling animation will play)

Ah, and I didn't link the Patch yet because I'm starting to feel like this Patch isn't really what you are searching for. If you could make a quick more in-detail explanation I would be grateful. 

I understand. thank you for your hard work. I think this is in-detail explanation what I've meant

1. I looking for fire emblem 8,fe7,fe6 with Mag/STR split and Skill patch in it. ( please dont trades RES for MAG... ~o.o~ )

Like fire emblem awakening,fate, or fe4 :

2. If possible, the learned skills for each charaters, each classes can be randomized too.  ( enemies learning skills is randomized too )

example : Like in normal game, all lv1 myrmidon in awakening have "Avoid+10" skill. When they reach lv 10, they will learn "Vantage"

So if the skills is randomized:          - a lv1 myrmidon would have "Luna" skill,        when he reach lv 10 , he would learn "Miracle"

- a other lv1 myrmidon would have "Magic+2" skill, when this myrmidon reach lv10, he would learn "Rally Skill"

- and so on with other charaters .... (enemies too)

3. Randomized enemy classes 

The self-randomized patch of "CircleisEverywhere" is really good. It can randomized classes of the enemy. Enemy change in each playthrough(each save). Even each time u restart a chapter, the enemy is change too.

4. Affinity is not very much useful. Is there a way to make it more useful ?

.....................So I think what I would like to gather skill patch, MAG/STR split and randomized together.

The "self-randomized(of circleiseverywhere)" have 2 good thing : Randomized, and Skill patch for FE8 . But dont have MAG/STR split in it. 

But "self-randomized(of circleiseverywhere)" only patch with the original rom by using NUPS......

sorry , my English is not good. I hope it is not hard for you to understand what I mean.

I'm very grateful for helping me

Edited by Angel Paladin

Ooh, now I get it. Sorry for taking so long.

14 hours ago, Qewe said:

sorry , my English is not good. I hope it is not hard for you to understand what I mean.

I'm very grateful for helping me

No worries. I'm also pretty bad with english, so I also hope it was not hard to understand anything I said earlier.

Now, I'm sorry but I don't think there's a way to have all three currently. Specially the STR/MAG split.

...however, there's something else I can do..without the str/mag split, I can do..something like this:

Since most randomizers don't work with the Skill Patch (alongside with the fact that there are some skills that simply break the game), I could 'manually randomize' it for you. It would take a little while, but it should feel like a randomized rom with skills.

..Well, what I mean is:

1.I'll randomize a normal FE8 Rom.

2.I'll patch the Skill System into it.

3.I'll somehow 'randomize' the Skills of every class/character. (I can spin a wheel for this?)

4.This will become a patch that you will be able to simply patch to a rom yourself and play it like a normal randomized rom.

..I really hope this didn't sound confusing. But well, that is what I can do. Is it okay for you?

(Also, thanks for making the more in depth explanation! It really helped and I can see that you put quite some work into it.)

On 2/2/2020 at 2:48 AM, BergelomeuSantos said:

Ooh, now I get it. Sorry for taking so long.

No worries. I'm also pretty bad with english, so I also hope it was not hard to understand anything I said earlier.

Now, I'm sorry but I don't think there's a way to have all three currently. Specially the STR/MAG split.

...however, there's something else I can do..without the str/mag split, I can do..something like this:

Since most randomizers don't work with the Skill Patch (alongside with the fact that there are some skills that simply break the game), I could 'manually randomize' it for you. It would take a little while, but it should feel like a randomized rom with skills.

..Well, what I mean is:

3.I'll somehow 'randomize' the Skills of every class/character. (I can spin a wheel for this?)

4.This will become a patch that you will be able to simply patch to a rom yourself and play it like a normal randomized rom.

..I really hope this didn't sound confusing. But well, that is what I can do. Is it okay for you?

(Also, thanks for making the more in depth explanation! It really helped and I can see that you put quite some work into it.)

^^ 

I have MAG/STR split for fe7... if u dont mind, please take a look.. hope u figure out something and add it to FE8 . please take a look at this patch:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QJUmNCKXhN4risFjuwHqUdpxPOXAd4VY

It is easy. Just use Event Assembler , then choose FE7 original rom and "FE7- Str Mag Master EA Files.txt

..Well, what I mean is:

please take a look at this patch https://forums.serenesforest.net/index.php?/topic/81571-fe8-self-randomizing-rom-v13/  .    I think it include what u would do but add this interesting thing "     - Skill Scrolls (learn a random skill) added to drop list and prep screen shop
                                            - Amnesia Scrolls (forget a learned skill) also added"

would u add those two items to your patch ?

please delete some unnessary skill : nice thigh ???, skill for thief that unlock everything, canto , v.v..... basically it waste a skill slot.

please randomize the enemies skills, too.  The allies, enemies in the same walkthrough have different randomized skills, although they have a same class

4. Affinity is not very much useful. Is there a way to make it more useful ? Like charaters with the same Affinity  in 3 radius add bonus stat together????? Like Thunder add crit, Dark add Mag, Water add Hp, ...v.v.....

----------

.. Im curious that If I start another save ( or patch another time), everything would randomize again(ally skills, enemy skills,....)  . That would be awesome, give another walkthrough(new game) look like a fresh new. 

I think if you could add MAG/STR split to this patch https://forums.serenesforest.net/index.php?/topic/81571-fe8-self-randomizing-rom-v13/  . And randomized allies, enemies skills. Do something with Affinity. That would be awesome.

I found this, I hope it will help u do the patch, it is a rebalanced and add skills to FE:

https://forums.serenesforest.net/index.php?/topic/86929-fe8-the-sacred-trilogy-reskin-and-rebalance-~reborn~/&tab=comments

It is the kind of the gameplay I want to play with....Sorry if I ask u too much...

Anything you would do with the patch. I'm very glad. I definitely would love to it many times

Edited by Qewe