Silith judges your battle ballot 2020!

Silith13

Post your finished 2020 ballot with spoiler tags like so.

Hide contents

83881014_BattleBallot2020.png.059e948b68281446aeee3830e0affa12.png

And I will give it a score from 1-10 based on your class, choices and general taste. It will be completely biased to what I think is good so take a grain of salt with it.

My own ballot scores as follows:

Silith13 1.4+1.4+1.3+1.3+1.3+1.3+1.4=9.4

Which puts me at the top until you guys beat me like last year.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't really post my ballot screenshot due to size restrictions, but I voted for Rhea everyday

I think she's the most shafted main character of the game, and since i love her, it just felt right to support her, also because Dimitri getting 1st place was so obvious that he didn't really need my votes

Edited by Yexin

@Landmaster of course you're getting mild penalties for duplicate entries because I'm shit and have bad taste compared to you. 0.9+1.3+1.2+1.1+0.8+1+0.9=7.2

@Lord_Grima Sticking to your guns I see. Good lineup. 1.3+1.2+1.3+1.3+1.3+1.3+1.3=9.0

@Yexin I'm going to have this one count. Though a screenshot is always better! 1.3+1.2+1.1+1+0.9+0.8+0.7=7.0

Unfortunately a combination of life and being ill informed means I missed two days. Last picks would probably have been Medeus (now deeply regret selecting Alvis as he's already in the game) and Reptor.

Spoiler

RsFu1A7.png

Edited by Jotari

@Jotari Whoa. That one took quite a while to load. 1.4+1.4+1.3+1.3+1.3=6.7 Impressive for missing out two days.

@Morgan-Grandmaster Hey. I kind of like Stahl 1.1+0.9+0.6+1.3+1+0.8+1.1=6.8

@Zihark11 Tellius characters are always in good taste. 1.3+1.3+1.3+1.2+1.3+1.2+1.2=8.8

7 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

@Jotari Whoa. That one took quite a while to load. 1.4+1.4+1.3+1.3+1.3=6.7 Impressive for missing out two days.

@Morgan-Grandmaster Hey. I kind of like Stahl 1.1+0.9+0.6+1.3+1+0.8+1.1=6.8

@Zihark11 Tellius characters are always in good taste. 1.3+1.3+1.3+1.2+1.3+1.2+1.2=8.8

Dude, you skipped me. 😕

Spoiler

cyl4.PNG

20200128_104806.png

The 3 extra are from an alt I'd only just remembered I had on day 4, and the Annas were for a friend. Not that I wouldn't normally vote for her, but I do have other priorities. Feel free to replace the 2 Annas in the first ballot with Marianne and Macha since thats more accurate to being my personal votes.

@Emerson I would normally not allow it but whatever. Who's going to check on me bending the rules slightly? Not me! 1.0+0.9+0.8+1.3+1.3+1.4+1.3=8.0

@Brave Lance sadly the picture doesn't work for me.

@Silverly. You already knoooow. I have to penalize for repeat votes based on my own very flawed point system. 1.1+1+0.9+0.8+0.7+0.6+0.5=5.6

@Michelaar Aren't Ricardo memes gone yet. Also I never heard of Teru but I like his design. 1.2+1.4+1.1+1.4+1.3+1.3+0.9=8.6

I probably won't score high since I voted for the same character all 7 days (Elena from FE9: Ike and Mist's mom, who only appeared in cutscenes) but I also voted for her last year and the year before and I think the year before. I'm devoted! I want to give her all the support I can so that I can see a family reunion and get the chance to get to know her better! (Let alone actually seeing what she'd be like playable.) I didn't expect her to win, but I wanted to do what I could to get her in the game. 🙂 And I'll keep trying until she gets in!

@Zeo Edward the man that catches axes with his face. It's a bit odd you voted for him if you wanted to support the best FE10 Swordie which is clearly Makalov... hurr. 1.3+1.2+1.1+1+0.9+0.8+0.7=7.0

@Mercakete Elena is good. She could hold the medalion without going mad.  Ike got his blue hair from her. 1.3+1.2+1.1+1+0.9+0.8+0.7=7.0

Spoiler

Screenshot_20200128-065246.thumb.png.f8d

Alright then, here's mine!

3 hours ago, Emerson said:
  Reveal hidden contents

cyl4.PNG

20200128_104806.png

The 3 extra are from an alt I'd only just remembered I had on day 4, and the Annas were for a friend. Not that I wouldn't normally vote for her, but I do have other priorities. Feel free to replace the 2 Annas in the first ballot with Marianne and Macha since thats more accurate to being my personal votes.

Ophelia and Marianne? I'm not the one supposed to be grading ballots here but I give you both thumbs up.

1 minute ago, Thane said:

Ophelia and Marianne? I'm not the one supposed to be grading ballots here but I give you both thumbs up.

Oh I adore the two of them. Praying the latter gets in and the former gets an alt at some point. I'd really love it if she got one that's an actually nice outfit...

Respect from me for Noire and Soren.