Silith judges your battle ballot 2020!

Silith13

2 minutes ago, Emerson said:

Oh I adore the two of them. Praying the latter gets in and the former gets an alt at some point. I'd really love it if she got one that's an actually nice outfit...

I think Marianne placing high on CYL guarantees she's in the game by at least this fall, though most likely earlier. Ophelia with a sensible attire though, now that is a bold wish. A China dress for the Lunar New Year would've been nice.

I'll also hold on hope for Noire's base version getting into the game but it seems Awakening lies forgotten for now. Not even a single seasonal last year.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Thane said:

I think Marianne placing high on CYL guarantees she's in the game by at least this fall, though most likely earlier. Ophelia with a sensible attire though, now that is a bold wish. A China dress for the Lunar New Year would've been nice.

I'll also hold on hope for Noire's base version getting into the game but it seems Awakening lies forgotten for now. Not even a single seasonal last year.

I'm so afraid they'll Tharja her.... please don't throw her into revealing outfits despite it being against everything else on the banner, Intsys. Please.

Marianne's definitely a big candidate for the next 3H banner, that's for sure. And I hope Noire comes soon too, hopefully with Laurent...

2 minutes ago, Emerson said:

I'm so afraid they'll Tharja her.... please don't throw her into revealing outfits despite it being against everything else on the banner, Intsys. Please.

I don't mind Ophelia's outfit being a bit revealing so long as it looks good and not silly - she's already got her normal outfit, after all! Or maybe that's exactly why we'll get bunny suit Ophelia. Ugh, the bunny outfits are my least favorite recurring seasonal outfits.

12 minutes ago, Thane said:

I don't mind Ophelia's outfit being a bit revealing so long as it looks good and not silly - she's already got her normal outfit, after all! Or maybe that's exactly why we'll get bunny suit Ophelia. Ugh, the bunny outfits are my least favorite recurring seasonal outfits.

That's totally fair, I've just been personally growing very tired of seeing the majority of fanart I see being very risque, and I have a certain someone who I won't name to thank for instilling in me the hatred for her being specifically called a slut because of her outfit. I've just gotten very, very tired of it and I'd love something better in canon that we actually get outside of Japan.

Spring Ophie I would only like if she gets to paint pretty eggs because it'd be extremely in character.

Anyways looping this back around to CYL, I've actually voted solely for Ophelia since Year 2 (Y1 was a variety but did begin with Ophelia) so this is definitely a change for me. I honestly wanna throw some votes at Kieran and Leila. Astrid too... many can we go back to how CYL1 was with like, 14 voting slots?

Just now, Eltosian Kadath said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1cQIFSuHEDN5JfV9vlDfhjN4ENxq4qbAZQgv9S2b

Managed to get an image this time around.

RESPECT FOR YASHIRO AND NAVARRE also Asbel

seriously where are they

Edited by Emerson

@Thane The dragon king shall not move. I still wonder how they are going to tackle Tellius Dragons. 1.1+0.8+1+0.9+1.3+1.1+1.3=7.5

@Eltosian Kadath That's one hell of a name to spell. And once again I don't know the cast of Tokyo Sessions. And before calculating that seems like the first ballot that will outscore my own. 1.3+1.4+1.4+1.4+1.4+1.4+1.3=9.6

1 minute ago, Thane said:

There's Ophelia fan art? I thought Camilla absorbed all Fates fan art.

Oh I've been compiling as much of it as I can find for a couple years now. I'm currently sitting at 240 works, but I do choose to not include some more ecchi works as well as any nsfw due to 
okay i really dont want people looking at my flashdrive and finding a bunch of sexualized art of an anime girl okay

@Seafarer ironically I got a team called Old 'n Bold which is my +10 Gunther, Jagen, Wrys and a +3 Bantu. If I didn't have a set way to give points I would've loved to give you a topscore. 1.3+1.3+1.3+1.4+1.3+1.4+1.4=9.4

@Deathcon it can happen to the best of us. And it's not like these points actually do anything. Just something I've been doing every year. And you voted for best boy Dedue so it's all cool. 1.3+1.3+1.3+1.2+1.3+1.2=7.6

Can't screenshot right now, sadly, but hey. Also Vika's portrait looks either sleepy or wasted and somehow it's smexy, I don't understand it, but there you go.

Spoiler

Account one(links for your convenience if you don't know the character):
Limstella
Nichol
Hestia
Priam
Palla(gotta stick with best girl at least once a year)

Account two(links as well)
Selena
Marth
Bernadetta
Eirika
Chouten & Pheros(specifically because it won't let me vote for Pheros in Awakening)

Like last year, Cordelia x7 x6. 

Perhaps I'll spread my vote next year to some guys like Walhart, Dorcas, Garon, BK, Stahl and Oliver. 

Edited by mampfoid
It seems I missed the last voting day

@Mampfoid Oliver with Celica's hair. Can he get more beautiful? 1.0+0.9+0.8+0.7+0.6+0.5=4.5

@Supernova125 One of these is not like the others. One of these just does not belong. 1.2+1.1+1.3+1+0.9+0.8+0.7=7.0

The Roy hair one makes him look like Ector from Disney's The Sword in the Stone. lol

the-sword-in-the-stone.jpg

I think you can tell which one here is him. XD

Edited by Anacybele