January Mythic Hero: Lif: Lethal Swordsman

Zeo

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IS ...

What are you doing with the seasonal units 😐

Why not run Bride Sigrun instead of female Byleth if you're going to put in Picnic Lukas?

Edited by Sunwoo

Yup, not surprised. If I get him on the free pull somehow, cool. If not, oh well. I don't have to have him. I need to continue saving and I've gotten pretty much every other unit that's on this banner (the only exception besides Lif is legendary Lucina and I don't care about her so yeah).

Looks fun. I'm missing all three red units and few others (just Hilda and Lukas), so I'll go for one of the reds and then stop there.

Interesting that he's sharing the Anima element with Thrasir, rather than the Book 3 OCs being spread out among the elements.

Not surprised!

Though, I only wish someone I'd like more than Loki was in the colorless pool... I'd love to pull for Caineghis/Leif merges, but I really don't need another Loki. Guess I'll be waiting for Caineghis to be on another banner to finish him...

Oh dear. . .

Red - would've been perfect if Byleth wasn't in there (already have her).

Blue - three new units, instant yes.

Green - have Hector, but I suppose merging isn't the worst thing in the world.  Don't care for Hilda, but she'd be new.  Really want Yune because my Mythic roster is super-thin.

Colorless - Go away Loki - even if you're a new addition, I don't like you.  Wouldn't mind Leif/Cainghenis.

Looks like it's Blue = Red > Green >> Colorless (sorry Leif)

The banner overall is pretty great. Blue is a stinker but Yune, Hector and Hilda for green is absolute love. Caineghis and Leif and great with Loki being a prime candidate for C Duel Infantry for my Matthew and Red is pretty fantastic as well with Lif being a fodder goldmine (DC AND Time's Pulse?!), F!Byleth being great and L!Eliwood being good if you don't have him already.

Sadly all the orbs I've gotten have been poured into the NY!Banner for NY!Alfonse and I've been blessed with 2 -SPD Pythons after around 300+ orbs... giving up now is basically admitting defeat. Lif will come around again, NY!Alfonse I'll have to wait a whole year for.

Banner's a pass.

THROW IT AWAY THROW IT AWAY

THROW IT ALL AWAAAAAY

Throw WHAT away?! My Orbs? Fuck no, I got a #FE pity rate to get rid of!

Banner as a whole... eh. Sure it's good whatever, but I'm not playing enough anymore that I need to get anyone here, especially not Lif.

I'm even more annoyed at myself for wasting those orbs trying to get Ellie...ugh, now I'm more salty at that Mercedes and discount Maizono Sayaka. 

I was thinking on skipping this one but green has everything I need (DC fodder, a dark mythic and Hilda merges).

Red is cool too because I have none of them, although I don't really want or need Fury 4 fodder F!Byleth. 

The other two colors are whatever, although L!Lucina is cool.

Edited by Alexmender

I'm trying to think if I have any mythic heroes and the answer is no. I also only have 1 legendary. My luck isn't great with these banners.

Although Lif is enticing, I want the character with a very similar name. I'd rather have Leif and I was sad I didn't get him. I want more mounted bow units since my Sue is... well Sue. I like Sue but they really did her dirty.

I will Skip this banner, but Líf is pretty good.

He will have Special ready in every counterattack, and if within 3 spaces of an ally, he will double.

The only thing I didn't like is the 20 damage on foe, but it can be a escape route dancer.

At least he is great fodder.

I want Lif!!!!!! My sexy jelly daddy... I need him!!! 

Ahem... I don’t need another female Byleth or Eliwood though... even if they have bad IVs... but... against my better judgement I think I’m gonna go for him... 😅

I have all the blues so I’m skipping! I only need Yune for green and I’m happy with my current Hilda and Hector so I’m skipping green too.

Colorless is a MUCH better pool for me. I don’t have any of them! I would love to have my first copy of all 3... so it will be my backup, with green third (in case I get a pure blue or green circle). 

Good bye 250 orbs...

Red = Colorless > Green > Blue

From this banner I only have Mufasa and L!Hector - both who would better with merges. And I'm sorry Lucas, you're kind of ruining blue.

I would've loved to pull on this banner, if I hadn't been baited by NY Alfonse and Sharena. 

I doubt I'll be interested in any anniversary stuff, but I'll wait for February to commit to this regardless since all of Red is enticing to me here.

Whether I'll spend or not is also dependent on the CYL results. Helloooo +10 Brave Eirika!

Lif's skill set is pretty damned stacked. Sokkvabekkr and Deadly Balance combined give him 31 points of free stats (effectively +9/4/9/9) with a really easy condition on top of free follow-ups and Special charge.

Him being Anima is probably the only real disappointment since it means he won't really be usable in Aether Raids offense, but he should definitely be able to pull his weight on a defense team, at least.

I can always use more copies of Eliwood, and the more copies of Byleth I get, the earlier I can start giving out Ruptured Sky.

13 minutes ago, Dandy Druid said:

I'm trying to think if I have any mythic heroes and the answer is no. I also only have 1 legendary. My luck isn't great with these banners.

Although Lif is enticing, I want the character with a very similar name. I'd rather have Leif and I was sad I didn't get him. I want more mounted bow units since my Sue is... well Sue. I like Sue but they really did her dirty.

Hello there, alternate me that has Sue!  My luck with mythics is awful beyond belief, so even if Yune isn't my favorite character in all of FE, I'll be happy if I get her.

12 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

The only thing I didn't like is the 20 damage on foe, but it can be a escape route dancer.

Insta-trigger Desperation.  Bonus if it's a unit with a CD -1 weapon, Heavy Blade, and Galeforce~!

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

Insta-trigger Desperation.  Bonus if it's a unit with a CD -1 weapon, Heavy Blade, and Galeforce~!

That too. I am just not as good in making a defensive team that will find a good use of the 20 damage. lol

Edited by Diovani Bressan