Jump to content
Zeo

January Mythic Hero: Lif: Lethal Swordsman

Recommended Posts

IIRC, Surtr was in a non-Legendary/Mythic banner (he was in that two-character banner with Ylgr), so I don't really understand what makes Lif any different. That being said, his kit is desirable. I won't mind the other two red offerings either.

Edited by Karimlan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

IIRC, Surtr was in a non-Legendary/Mythic banner (he was in that two-character banner with Ylgr), so I don't really understand what makes Lif any different. That being said, his kit is desirable. I won't mind the other two red offerings either.

 

well for some dumb reason they made Thrasir one
I still don't get what made them "Mythic" to begin with

 

9 minutes ago, Etheus said:

I wish this had been done before the CYL event to keep Lif out of the high ranks. But... maybe this had a good side and split OC votes from Plumeria to keep her out of the top 4.

well i know a lot of people were voting for Plumeria (and Triandra) so i'm not sure about that. 
plus having more flying dancers is always a good thing, so hopefully with Plumeria being high regardless - it means we get her sooner. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

well for some dumb reason they made Thrasir one
I still don't get what made them "Mythic" to begin with

I'm approaching this from the point that the book/story arc's main villain (or, one of them) ended up in a regular banner for Book II, and...wait, you actually had the same idea in mind. XD

But, now that we're thinking of that, I suppose Eir was the first Mythic hero, being the central character of Book III, so...a natural precedent perhaps?

Edited by Karimlan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

I'm approaching this from the point that the book/story arc's main villain (or, one of them) ended up in a regular banner for Book II, and...wait, you actually had the same idea in mind. XD

 

(laugh). yeah

I had really expected Lif/Thrasir to be normal heroes into the pool (if they had to be). and they made them Mythical. and to be consistent for a weird wonkers reason that Gunnthra, and Hrid were.i'm not opposed to their inclusion, but why are they legendary? I still can't even remember Hrid from the story. so that's one step up for both Thrasir + Lif. like Altina is literally a mythical-esque being from Tellius, Naga is the mother of all dragons, Duma is the god of Rigel, Eir is a daughter of a god, and and i'm pretty sure the Fairies are probably linked to a god somehow  and then you have...

 

Two jelly people who made a deal with Hel and it blew in their faces?

Two of these things aren't like the others. 

however. they are in and that's what it is. all i know is any lif i get = DC/time pulse fodder -am sure he's great nd all, but don't really need'em. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

well for some dumb reason they made Thrasir one

I still don't get what made them "Mythic" to begin with

They're imbued with deity powers much like Altina...Altena? The one with the dual swords. They're basically of the same style of "mythic" as her, being so pumped full of deity blessing that the character him/herself is basically a bottle of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I wonder if Hel is coming next, as March's Mythic Hero with the Dark Blessing.

Thrasir was September, the next mythic Altina was in November and now in January Lif, if this pattern keeps up then the March one will be a non OC and Hel might come at the end of May. Spacing out the OCs and putting between a normal Mythic is what they've done so far and I hope the trend continues as OCs can get boring after a while. 

Edited by SuperNova125

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice I can skip this banner.  I pulled on the Christmas banner, the NY banner, the FE4 banner, and now the VG banner don't have anything to pull here.

Red...still want Eliwood but don't care much for the other reds.  Already have M Byleth merged and +atk, but Fury 4 fodder is nice.  Lif....is eh.  I never was much into Thasir or Lif, and they stacked his kit as I thought they would to make it more enticing but stilil whatever.  Blues...I have Lucina, I cared for Ephraim at one time but he is old and doesn't stand up as well anymore, and Picnic Lukas is a generic blue armor.  Colorless wouldn't mind more merges on Caineghis, but already have a +1 that is +atk.  Loki wanted her on release but doesn't stand out so much  now.  Leif is great would like another but I could wait til next time.

Greens good units by have Yune merged and L! Hector already.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Lewyn said:

Nice I can skip this banner.  I pulled on the Christmas banner, the NY banner, the FE4 banner, and now the VG banner don't have anything to pull here.

Red...still want Eliwood but don't care much for the other reds.  Already have M Byleth merged and +atk, but Fury 4 fodder is nice.  Lif....is eh.  I never was much into Thasir or Lif, and they stacked his kit as I thought they would to make it more enticing but stilil whatever.  Blues...I have Lucina, I cared for Ephraim at one time but he is old and doesn't stand up as well anymore, and Picnic Lukas is a generic blue armor.  Colorless wouldn't mind more merges on Caineghis, but already have a +1 that is +atk.  Loki wanted her on release but doesn't stand out so much  now.  Leif is great would like another but I could wait til next time.

Greens good units by have Yune merged and L! Hector already.  

 

Just saying - yes. yes he does. lol
I've seen some nasty ones out there

anyway. only one red. nada. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Note to self: Keep quite about dupes, 'cause you'll get them.

On the bright side, Lissa's joining the "funny green armor" team.  Always wanted DC/VF for her!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got like 2 BK!Eliwoods, 2 F!Byleths, and 2 Lokis, so I guess I will stop here. I wanted UOT!Lief to show up, but I did not really want to snipe just for him since I rather just have more 5* units for my Orbs since I can use anyone that showed up. I will just wait for next time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...