Who is Your Favorite Ashen Wolves Character?

Bk1234

Who Is Your Favorite Ashen Wolves Character?   

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Your Favorite Ashen Wolves Character?

• Yuri
    • Constance
    • Hapi
    • Balthus

With the DLC coming soon I thought it would be a good idea to make this poll. Please feel free to comment why you chose the character. 

Update: Now that the DLC is out... Who is your favorite?

Edited by Bk1234

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno. Its too soon to say for sure. I think that currently its Constance due to an interesting design and her being a flyer with magic. 

I know one if them is an imperial noble from a fallen house. I can see that being an interesting plotpoint so the one who got that backstory will likely drift into the position of my favorite. 

Constance is the most interesting design and personality-wise out of the small previews we've seen.

I suspect Hapi is going to be popular in the same vein Bernadetta is.

Edited by Crysta

I mean, right now we only have limited personality info and a character design to go off. So, this could really change.

But so far, Hapi. Hapi is really attractive. 

Yuri is also a character I'll probably end up liking, as I tend to like the flamboyant bishounens for their scenery-devouring personalities.

Constance falls into that iffy category of bitchy character. Sometimes, like Maribelle, they have a lot of personality that redeems them for me. Other times, like Lysithea, they're just mean-spirited.

Edited by Etheus

Constance by FAR!!!!!! can't wait to marry her next playthrough after the side story!!!!😍💍💘 a flying nuke with an easy usable Bolting spell and attractive AF(literally flying Anima Lysithea) perfect! 

Edited by Mage Goddess Lysithea

3 hours ago, Mage Goddess Lysithea said:

Constance by FAR!!!!!! can't wait to marry her next playthrough after the side story!!!!😍💍💘 a flying nuke with an easy usable Bolting spell and attractive AF(literally flying Anima Lysithea) perfect! 

along with the acctual Lysithea, Mariane and Flym (if she is not the dancer)

Edited by darkblade2814

There really needs to be a fifth option - "I"ll decide when the DLC is released".

That's where I'm at.  A little snippet says a bit, but I derive my likes/dislikes on a bunch of things, including gameplay.  Plus, I don't ogle at the students.