Sacred Stones Pick My Units

Generic Idiot

I will be doing a Sacred Stones Difficult mode PMU run. I will not be using Tower of Valni or skirmishes to grind. I will be using 12 units besides my main lord. I will choose the route based on what units I get. I will not be using Amelia or Ewan (because I don't hate myself that much). Please choose my units mercifully

Current Units

1: Swordmaster Marissa (Heck)

2: Berserker Ross

3: Great Knight Forde (Big Heck)

4: General Gilliam (Mega Heck)

5: Mage Knight L'Arachel (Not that Heck)

6: Valkarie Natasha (2 Healers for me)

7: Swordmaster Joshua

8: Saleh

9:Summoner Knoll (Oof)

10: Duessel (Ahh Heck Duessel and Saleh)

11:Tethys (Ah yeah)

12: Cormag (My favorite SS character)

Edited by Generic Idiot

Yes, but do you hate yourself enough to use Summoner Knoll?  😛

Lemme know when your roster's full, so I can move this to Let's Plays (it's natural, you put this in the right place).

3 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Yes, but do you hate yourself enough to use Summoner Knoll?  😛

Lemme know when your roster's full, so I can move this to Let's Plays (it's natural, you put this in the right place).

Summoner Knoll isn't that bad tbh. He can immediately promote into a Summoner right when he joins, which not only gives him immediate staff utility, but also allows him to be good at baiting out enemies with his phantoms.

Just now, Gregster101 said:

Summoner Knoll isn't that bad tbh. He can immediately promote into a Summoner right when he joins, which not only gives him immediate staff utility, but also allows him to be good at baiting out enemies with his phantoms.

If anyone knows what a summoner can do, it's someone who does way too many drafts!

But for those that don't put such restriction on themselves regularly, or those that aren't careful with their promotion items. . .tee-hee~!

8 minutes ago, Generic Idiot said:

You choose which one you want me to use

I feel like you've suffered enough... but I do personally like Neimi as a unit... you still don't have a flier, so I'll go Cormag.