February's Legendary Hero Speculation: Well, Red just got Interesting!

daisy jane

Lif is here, and Anniversary is right around the corner, and let's see what We've got a'cookin

hqi538jg9vd41.png

ahem. Marth and Sothis will finally not be on a banner together. 
Bless up. 

As usual, the newest Mythic/Legendary will take Four months to return so if you want Lif (or sweet DC/Time Pulse Fodder in one fell swoop - now is the time to do so, but also remember that Anniversary is a coming, and they will probably throw a lot of things at us). 

Usually with a change like this - (someone moving where they were previously slotted) it shows that next colour hero. (examples, Ike moving, Roy introduced. Gunnthra moving, Celica introduced). I don't think this is the case this year, and Legendary will still be Blue-Green or Colourless. I'm leaning more towards colourless - primarily because colourless (despite the two repeats this month) only has eight units to go through and 1/2 of those are seasonal which means they can go on a double seasonal banner if need be). 

Celicain case we forgot was our Legendary Rep (Pair Up Fire) in December and representing Green. (and indirectly making it so we have a gross green pool for the most part.. Let's take a look here at what we've got. 

Red:
As noted Sothis and Marth have finally divorced after their time sharing banners together, and she'll be by herself. Eirika is the other legendary here leaving one open spot. 
I personally feel with Anniversary they want to throw out the big guns and have you reach for your wallets so we're going to be seeing Brave Alm appear. Seasonally we're looking at Bride Sigrun (the only one not represented in a repeat yet). (Hubert is the next unit after Bylass - but he's had a Heroes w/banner already and with Red Bloat that's pretty much all you need these days - it's not him.)

Blue:
Just like last year for Anniversary, we're lookin' at the big guns - Azura and Julia are holding down the fort. I truly see Petra being the rep here, and finishing out 'changing winds' banner for the most part). If they wanna get really wild and dirty here, they skip her and toss in Brave Eliwood instead. The Seasonal on record is Summer Laegjarn which would okay (Swift Sparrow 3/Hone Fliers)

Green:
Well. You got Lyn and Gunnthra. I honestly think you need a big Seller here so they again could bump Wolt (which is weird because Brazen Atk/Spd 4) for Brave Micaiah but I honestly feel unless you really need Gunnthra or Lyn, most people are gonna by pass green anyway (or hope their orbs will be with them for the 3rd unit). esp. compared to December, Green is just woeful this time around. 

Colourless:
Alm and Duma (always kinda amusing when they are together) - and I am predicting that The New Legendary Hero will be in this slot.(if not - then it's probably Blue  but i feel this is the right spot). I don't know what it would be - but I think we'll probably see a Legendary Healer this time. (like please. let's go). if the Hero is in a different colour then it's Brave Camilla hands down. 

What do you think?!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both Sothis and Eirika are units I desperately need merges so the mere possibility of bride Sigurn scared me quite a lot. 

Green is a massive skip regardless. 

Blue whether it is Petra or Laegjarn or a new legendary is going to be awesome. 

Colourless is solid if it has Camilla and really good if it has a new unit. 

Regardless it's going to be Blue then Colourless and red depending on the third unit. 

Edited by SuperNova125

I wonder if we'll get Hel in March. Green may be a bit backed up, but there are 2 green slots open in March and that would be the next Mythic banner. Also, the color green is strongly associated with March, for spring if for nothing else, not that that would feed (necessarily) into IS' reasoning to release a green unit.

2 hours ago, SuperNova125 said:

Both Sothis and Eirika are units I desperately need merges so the mere possibility of bride Sigurn scared me quite a lot. 

Green is a massive skip regardless. 

Blue whether it is Petra or Laegjarn or a new legendary is going to be awesome. 

Colourless is solid if it has Camilla and really good if it has a new unit. 

Regardless it's going to be Blue then Colourless and red depending on the third unit. 

Me too. I was kinda really hoping to get more Merges (which is why for the most part, with some detours here and there i've been saving a lot) - . so I can just focus on saving for CYL 4. (and while I am kinda happy for the Divorce) - getting more Marth merges wasn't really a bad thing. While I personally think (hope) the new Legendary is colourless, to be fair they do only bump a legendary/mythic for another Legendary/Mythic so unless some weirdness is going on and it is Alm - that could be the Legendary (which would be 3 reds in 4 banners which. kinda blegh). 

I honestly think if Alm isn't the red - I might just have to work on Sothis merges after CYL 4 - and if Petra isn't there well, I lived this long w/o Julia, i can survive

I wonder if the reason we didn't get so many seasonal heroes this month is because they are planning to have another one of those Double Special Heroes focus banner again for the anniversary. I also question if we will get Petra in February's Legendary banner because I'm predicting we might get a Heroes with Form skills in February that has Petra, Phina and Eyvel on it and no I'm not just saying that just because I want to see Phina show up on a banner again because I didn't get her several months ago. Legendary could be any color but I doubt it will be red again.

Other than that, looking at the graph again Celica comes back in April huh? I would really like it if H!L'Arachel came back on that banner with Celica and then I would be tempted to pull green trying to get one or both of them

1 hour ago, NSSKG151 said:

I wonder if the reason we didn't get so many seasonal heroes this month is because they are planning to have another one of those Double Special Heroes focus banner again for the anniversary. I also question if we will get Petra in February's Legendary banner because I'm predicting we might get a Heroes with Form skills in February that has Petra, Phina and Eyvel on it and no I'm not just saying that just because I want to see Phina show up on a banner again because I didn't get her several months ago. Legendary could be any color but I doubt it will be red again.

Other than that, looking at the graph again Celica comes back in April huh? I would really like it if H!L'Arachel came back on that banner with Celica and then I would be tempted to pull green trying to get one or both of them

Phina is fun I hope you get her.  
(If we do have Form skills, i'll probably try to nab Petra, there). 

6 hours ago, daisy jane said:

Phina is fun I hope you get her.  
(If we do have Form skills, i'll probably try to nab Petra, there). 

Her Rapier is definitely an interesting weapon and I even have a Nailah ready to sacrifice in the event I ever do get Phina though even if there is a Form skills banner coming up I don't know how many orbs I'm willing to spend to try and get her considering Eyvel will probably be color sharing with her and I know how my luck tend to go in those situations.

Since L!Marth got kicked to April, I'm thinking the February's legendary is a red - Sigurd or Seliph maybe? I'd like Sigurd to be high def, low res with Fury 4 or some skill referencing his own actions being used against him and Seliph to be high res, low def with effective against magic on his version of Tyrfing. Otherwise, blue looks like the only potentially enticing color for next month.

10 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

and no I'm not just saying that just because I want to see Phina show up on a banner again because I didn't get her several months ago. 

I feel your pain so hard.

4 hours ago, trainer_derp said:

Since L!Marth got kicked to April, I'm thinking the February's legendary is a red - Sigurd or Seliph maybe? I'd like Sigurd to be high def, low res with Fury 4 or some skill referencing his own actions being used against him and Seliph to be high res, low def with effective against magic on his version of Tyrfing. Otherwise, blue looks like the only potentially enticing color for next month.

Oh god no not red. That market is oversaturated with Legendary and Mythics

Omg why has Bridal sigrun not been reran yet?! She seems so ancient... LOL. The summer units are starting to smell a bit old too 😝 

I would greatly appreciate another Special Heroes double banner. Some of these units have GOT to go! Ideally Sigrun could be on it as well as Laegjarn, so we could have Helbindi, Lyn and Wolt be on the Legendary banner, with a colorless healer in the last slot!

I am also SO happy Marth is out of Eirika’s way!! I really want her, as she’s the only eirika I am missing... and I don’t have Sothis, so I wouldn’t mind getting one of her, either. I wouldn’t mind Bride Sigrun at all hypothetically if She indeed were on the banner, but I just don’t want a Bride unit in January when she should have been out of the way so long ago lol. Summer Helbindi is a husbando that I didn’t get in his first run, and as a proud collector of every other male summer unit thus far, he would fit nicely in my aether resort!

I think the only NEW legendary that could make me pull at this point would be Xander and Chrom... no real desire for any female character, though Elincia would be cute!

• 2 weeks later...

Hm... Looks like I may be able to skip this month's legendary banner. I'm curious about who the new unit will be, though, so we'll see, but I need time to replenish my orbs regardless. Kind of amazing how there's exactly 1 slot open for each color this month. Still thinking we'll see Hel next month and maybe a blue hero the month after, followed by a colorless one. Alternatively, colorless in March and Hel in May. That's my guess.

Seems like SR!Wolt and SS!Reinhardt will most likely be the green picks on the Double Special Banner. Would have preferred L'Arachel instead of him but I did pull a -Atk Wolt back on the guaranteed special hero banner so I'd be ok with pulling one copy of him.

February is a skip banner. Nevermind how many things have drained my orbs with the anniversary, there's a stinker in every color. I want L!Lyn but Gunnthra's there. I'd like L!Julia but L!Azura is there, I really want Sothis but I don't particularly need L!Eirika and I don't need either colorless Legendary.

I haven't posted here yet? Huh, I'm not sure why that is.

Colorless seems like the most likely scenario here though! We've seen the other colors more recently. And that could mean I get flying healer Elincia at LAST! Tellius is also totally due for another legendary. It's got more mythics at this point than legendaries. Ike was the first non-OC legendary and then we've had no Tellius legendaries since.

I'd typically expect Micaiah to come before Elincia despite my dislike for the former, but given that we've seen things like Ryoma before Corrin (who still doesn't even have a legendary form yet) and Julia before Seliph or Leif, I can't rule out Lincy coming first. I really really hope it's her if we are getting a colorless.

Edited by Anacybele

I suspect Dancing Ishtar and Dancing Berkut to make up the red and blue spots for this month!

As for green and colorless... that is a bit harder. We got Loki randomly last month rather than moving onto the next New Heroes/Seasonal... I wouldn’t be surprised if we got someone like... Helbindi or Surtr on the banner now. Either could take up green and free us up for a colorless Legendary. Staff Micaiah?

We pretty much got this month figured out though, 50%.

March is a bit more interesting though! Will Duo Hector appear on that last red spot? We don’t know how IS is gonna handle Duo’s. They could be stingy and truly not rerun them at all... maybe until a respective Duo Heroes banner in golden week celebration? Or until the Halloween rerun?! Who knows... I can see someone like Valentina Catria taking up the last slot, or whichever Main Pool Red hasn’t had a rerun yet on ANY banner. 

I can also see Halloween L’arachel and Dozla... who knows about the other 2. Green Mythic Hel?

56 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

I suspect Dancing Ishtar and Dancing Berkut to make up the red and blue spots for this month!

As for green and colorless... that is a bit harder. We got Loki randomly last month rather than moving onto the next New Heroes/Seasonal... I wouldn’t be surprised if we got someone like... Helbindi or Surtr on the banner now. Either could take up green and free us up for a colorless Legendary. Staff Micaiah?

I agree with Ishtar as she is next in line. However, before Berkut arrives Petra must arrive firstly as Hilda came in January. I too think the legendary will be Colourless. Green can be a surprise as I think the hero fests are going to be an excuse to skip the braves. 

Edited by SuperNova125

23 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

I agree with Ishtar as she is next in line. However, before Berkut arrives Petra must arrive firstly as Hilda came in January. I too think the legendary will be Colourless. Green can be a surprise as I think the hero fests are going to be an excuse to skip the braves. 

Ooh, I forgot about her. Now that I think about it, though, I actually wouldn’t be surprised if they skipped Petra. Well, at least for now, and put her on a Heroes with Form Skills banner. Hubert got a Chill banner rather than a legendary slot, and Fallen Berkut actually is months more overdue than Petra. They even reran Kjelle before him! Release date order can definitely be fickle it seems.

Yeah, and I don’t think we will see the braves again until golden week!

Edited by SockPuppet