February's Legendary Hero Speculation: Well, Red just got Interesting!

daisy jane

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Othin said:

Petra would be lovely. If not here with Julia, hopefully she's somewhere else soon. 

I hope so too, I have broken all my previous orb gathering records for this month and it would be a shame if Berkut is in the banner to pity break me when hunting Azura and Julia (I would be alright if they decided to finally put fallen one here but at this point they just skipped him), while Petra on the other hand is an interesting unit and a character I enjoy. 

Edited by SuperNova125

I wonder if we are going to get any seasonals this month considering they put out another one of those double special heroes banners (though that could have been to help speed things along). As for my guesses for the remaining slots of each color...

• Red: SS!Ishtar if seasonal and Phina for regular since I think they will skip over Hubert since he has been on a banner already this year and it doesn't look like that "Form Skills Banner" is coming any time soon. Legendary has plenty of candidates if it is red though I don't know how likely that is since we just got Lif last month
  • Blue: SS!Berkut if seasonal or Petra if regular. Again, I don't when know they will do a "Form Skills Banner" otherwise I would have suggested Sirius. I don't think the Legendary will be blue until IS proves me wrong again.
  • Green: I actually think the Legendary could be green this time (IS is probably devilish enough to put the new Legendary alongside the duds that are Gunnthra and L!Lyn). Preferably I would like to see Xander come in as an axe cavalry and wielding Bolverk. Water element would also fit him considering Ryoma and Azura were also Water. Otherwise H!L'Arachel or Nagi will be there to anchor green.
  • Colorless: I think colorless is another likely color the Legendary could be this month. Plenty of candidates that could be a Colorless Legendary as well. If not I could see H!Dozla showing up here instead, maybe even Silque.
Edited by NSSKG151

I think I'll guess Ishtar, Berkut, Nagi, and of course, legendary Elincia, complete with staff and Pegasus.

I highly doubt the legendary is red, we got Lif and Altina recently. The actual previous legendary, Celica, is green, so I doubt just as much that we're getting a green unit. Blue is fairly likely, but I think most likely will be colorless, as we haven't seen a colorless legendary in some time now. Nor do we have a legendary healer yet, and both Elincia and Micaiah are the best candidates to fill that spot. I just want to guess Elincia because I love her and want her so bad. Also, Micaiah has three versions already and Elincia still only has two. Time to even that up. Plus, flying healer is a much much rarer unit type than infantry healer (though Micaiah could go the route Brave Miccy did, I guess. But I kinda doubt it. I don't think she'd stand out enough from Brave Micaiah). Lincy has the potential to have a busted set that can support flying teams as well as mixed!

Edited by Anacybele

29 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I think I'll guess Ishtar, Berkut, Nagi, and of course, legendary Elincia, complete with staff and Pegasus.

I highly doubt the legendary is red, we got Lif and Altina recently. The actual previous legendary, Celica, is green, so I doubt just as much that we're getting a green unit. Blue is fairly likely, but I think most likely will be colorless, as we haven't seen a colorless legendary in some time now. Nor do we have a legendary healer yet, and both Elincia and Micaiah are the best candidates to fill that spot. I just want to guess Elincia because I love her and want her so bad. Also, Micaiah has three versions already and Elincia still only has two. Time to even that up. Plus, flying healer is a much much rarer unit type than infantry healer (though Micaiah could go the route Brave Miccy did, I guess. But I kinda doubt it. I don't think she'd stand out enough from Brave Micaiah). Lincy has the potential to have a busted set that can support flying teams as well as mixed!

Legendary infantry Micaiah could be busted too- look at L!Alm and L!Celica, both of whom are amazing. Infantry can certainly be busted as well.

That being said... I think a flying healer Micaiah like her brave could very easily stand out from the legendary. A staff that is strong against armor/Calvary (which seems to be her thing in FEH) would be cool- firesweep with effectiveness!

Anyway... I'd actually be surprised if we get Tellius, considering Tellius got two mythics last year and has Ike as a legendary. I'd be thrilled if it was Micaiah, but I'd be surprised. And honestly, while I'd be okay with an Elincia legendary, I kind of want Micaiah first since she was the main character of RD (along with Ike) and I like her more... But that's just my opinion. IS will do what IS wants, see Julia before any other Judgral, Ryoma/Azura before Corrin, etc.

1 hour ago, Venmi said:

Legendary infantry Micaiah could be busted too- look at L!Alm and L!Celica, both of whom are amazing. Infantry can certainly be busted as well.

Yeah, but fliers are automatically more busted because of their mobility and being able to get flier buffs.

1 hour ago, Venmi said:

Anyway... I'd actually be surprised if we get Tellius, considering Tellius got two mythics last year and has Ike as a legendary. I'd be thrilled if it was Micaiah, but I'd be surprised. And honestly, while I'd be okay with an Elincia legendary, I kind of want Micaiah first since she was the main character of RD (along with Ike) and I like her more... But that's just my opinion. IS will do what IS wants, see Julia before any other Judgral, Ryoma/Azura before Corrin, etc.

So what if Ike is already a legendary for Tellius? Other continents have more than one legendary too. And it's been forever since we got Ike. We got two Tellius mythics, but no second Tellius legendary yet? It's just weird to me. And Elincia is a main character of PoR, you know. Granted, I'd expect her legendary form to be her Queen design from RD, but she's still a main character, despite not being a true lord.

I personally dislike Micaiah, so I'd be disappointed if it was her, but not surprised. She is still an actual lord. I just have no idea what she could look like since her third tier class is now taken by Brave Micaiah. Elincia's look is a no brainer, as I mentioned above. That actually is another point in her favor, as IS likely has to come up with something completely new for Micaiah (her Sage class wouldn't make sense because why would her second tier class be legendary, and her stronger third tier class not?) while they've got something readily available for Lincy. This could easily mean legendary Micaiah takes longer to make.

I feel like making a theoretical legendary Elincia skillset now thanks to all this talk, so here we go!

Elincia: Golden Queen (to reference that she brought a golden age to Crimea)

Weapon: Matrona - Mt 14. Rng 2. Grants Def+5. After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts status on target and foes within 2 spaces of target preventing counterattacks through their next actions. Calculates damage from staff like other weapons.
Assist: Physic+
Special: Heavenly Blessing - Cooldown 4. When healing an ally with a staff, fully restores the HP and grants Atk/Spd+3 to all allies. This skill can only be equipped by its original unit. (Heavenly Light is the prerequisite.)

A: C Duel Flying 3 (like R Duel Flying and B Duel Flying except for colorless)
B: Dazzling Staff 3
C - Crimea's Might: At start of turn, grants Def/Res+6 to adjacent cavalry and infantry allies. This skill can only be equipped by its original unit.

HP: 38
Atk: 32
Spd: 38
Def: 22
Res: 34

Hope that isn't too busted or too underwhelming. 😛 Matrona is an SS rank staff from RD, so it works here. I went as close to its effects as I could (and yes I also made it a powercrept Candlelight lol). It's a more powerful version of Physic. Heavenly Blessing also references Elincia having the heaven affinity in the Tellius games. Crimea's Might references that Crimea's best soldiers are cavalry and infantry (they do have some armors too, but I recall a lot of them being on Ludveck's side lol).

Edited by Anacybele

Something weird about this banner: it has Sothis, Azura, and Alm, all of whom will be up for AHR voting at the same time as this banner. The last days even line up. 

I already have Azura, but if Sothis or Alm makes it into the finals (13/28 finals possibilities), I'll be in a pretty tricky spot. 

Legendary Micaiah would make sense, I saw Reddit speculating about her or Corrin because of the recent Cipher Cards.

r2levset73h41.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Since we're likely to get a Water Hero, Corrin would definitely work, too~

mt7iwugbqch41.png

I wouldn't mind either~

25 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Legendary Micaiah would make sense, I saw Reddit speculating about her or Corrin because of the recent Cipher Cards.

mt7iwugbqch41.png

I wouldn't mind either~

Huh, do we have a datamine suggesting water specifically? We're at the start of a new legendary element cycle, so past legendaries suggest it could be any element except Fire (since Celica just did that).

Hi everyone.

54 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

mt7iwugbqch41.png

I wouldn't mind either~

The designs are really cool (and since they don’t t have their legendary alts yet, they could go with those ones). Now, thinking of their PFR:

I am aware that is highly unlikely, but if corrin, somehow ends being red, he/she could go for Legendary red mage with ginungagap as PRF tome (whatever is called). Another posibility is colorless staff as already you stated.

With Micaiah:

Spoiler

Its certain that they will go with matrona on her. In the final cutscene of RD (Ikes fatal blow) we see her wielding that legendary staff. In the memorial book of tellius that staff also appears with her.

39 minutes ago, Othin said:

Huh, do we have a datamine suggesting water specifically? We're at the start of a new legendary element cycle, so past legendaries suggest it could be any element except Fire (since Celica just did that).

The next major Season should be Water, so it's speculated it'll be a Water Hero

9 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Makes sense. I remember those being pretty accurate, especially for relatively short timeframes.

3 hours ago, Landmaster said:

I was thinking this too. And flying healer Elincia fits Water imo. Micaiah fits Wind or Earth more to me.

I admit Water fits Corrin as well though, and he/she could easily be a colorless dragon.

Edited by Anacybele

6 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Somehow, I’m expecting both of them to be red herrings and that we’re instead getting Seliph or Sigurd here instead.

Lord at least knows those two could use the alt or rather, any alts at all more at this point than either Micaiah or Corrin.

Seliph is my most wanted legendary, but I'm not really sure what they'd do with him in colorless - he seems like he'd use a sword, lance, or light magic. And probably not light magic this soon after Julia, either.

If it's true that this legendary is colorless, I do think they're probably some sort of healer, to not feel redundant after Alm and Leif. Unless they're a colorless dragon or beast. Seliph could be a healer, I guess?

37 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Somehow, I’m expecting both of them to be red herrings and that we’re instead getting Seliph or Sigurd here instead.

Lord at least knows those two could use the alt or rather, any alts at all more at this point than either Micaiah or Corrin.

I hope so, I have been waiting for either of them for a while, and Marth being moved makes me think the Legendary will be Red~ But I also prefer if they use something different compared to their base classes but I'm not sure what other color they could be~

If they were somehow Colorless, it'd be great since I'm planning to snipe there, but would it make sense for either of them to be Healers?~ I guess they could be archers, but I don't expect it~

I personally hope for King of Valla Male corrin as a colorless dragon. As staves have fallen out of usage quite a lot when it comes to me, also they are harder to score good in modes where it matters and I like dragons quite a lot. Also male Corrin does not have the amount of alts female has (he has 3 she has 4).

11 hours ago, SuperNova125 said:

I personally hope for King of Valla Male corrin as a colorless dragon. As staves have fallen out of usage quite a lot when it comes to me, also they are harder to score good in modes where it matters and I like dragons quite a lot. Also male Corrin does not have the amount of alts female has (he has 3 she has 4).

Well he'd probably have his Legendary Duel Skill so being a Staff wouldn't really matter for his scoring~

17 hours ago, SuperNova125 said:

i really hope not. We havent gotten one Legendary or Mythic stave or Dagger user. Its really high time for one of either to apear.

39 minutes ago, Hilda said:

i really hope not. We havent gotten one Legendary or Mythic stave or Dagger user. Its really high time for one of either to apear.

We've gotten one mythic dagger - Eir. No legendary ones, though, and no staffs of either kind.