Week Five: Who Is Your Favorite Black Eagles Character?

Bk1234

Week Five: Who Is Your Favorite Black Eagles Character?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Week Five: Who Is Your Favorite Black Eagles Character?

• Dorothea
    • Ferdinand

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/07/2020 at 02:00 AM

About This "Series": After a long time to digest all the characters, who is your favorite Black Eagles character? It can be based on design, battle capabilities, character arc, etc. Please feel free to comment why you chose the character. To make this fun, I have decided to morph this into a competition. Each week, for about eight weeks, there will be a poll asking what your favorite Black Eagles character is. The character who receives the lowest number of votes will not be on the following week's poll. It will be interesting to see how the votes will change when a character is voted off the poll. Hopefully, the character of your choice makes it to the top! 

Week One Results: Unfortunately, Caspar has been eliminated! 

Week Two Results: Unfortunately, Hubert AND Linhardt have been eliminated! 

Week Three Results: Unfortunately, Bernadetta AND Petra have been eliminated! 

Week Four Results: Unfortunately, Edelgard has been eliminated! 

This week (WEEK FIVE) we will be eliminating ONE character! This will determine the WINNER! Make sure to vote for your favorite!

Edited by Bk1234

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hubert … cause he's like a Machelevian, but his supports with the comedy character's has him like shrug his shoulders and just exasperatedly live with them. I like them even more than his supports with the actual plot charathers.

. . .oh boy.

First, you're doing a lot of polls.  Not necessarily against the rules, but definitely enough to catch my attention (and not in a good way).

Second, keep it to one topic.  This means you'll need to nuke the poll every single time.  If you want to "save" the results, take a screenshot before getting rid of the poll.

Ferdinand Von Aegir of course! Memes aside he's a genuinely cool character when you get to know him better. It also doesn't hurt that he's voiced by Billy Kametz who is one of my favorite actors in the business right now. 

Please note that I will be deleting this poll when the poll closes in order to make way for the the Week Two poll. Also, Linhardt currently has the least number of votes, if you want him in the next poll don't forget to show your support! 

Edited by Bk1234

Edelgard. I'm gonna be voting for the lords in these; I find all of them very compelling characters.

That said I also really really like Dorothea and Hubert, and Ferdinand, and Petra... lots of people I'd like to vote for here! Caspar's my least favourite but even he's not bad.

I'd suggest just requesting a tiebreak via posts in the thread. First person to X votes wins, you decide X depending on how long you want the tiebreak to last. (probably no more than 3 or 4 otherwise it might take too long / potentially not get broken).

4 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Please note that I will be deleting this topic when the poll closes in order to make way for the the Week Two poll. Also, Linhardt currently has the least number of votes, if you want him in the next poll don't forget to show your support! 

Delete the POLL, not the topic!  It's the best compromise, I promise!

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

@eclipse How do I do that? 

1. Edit the first post.
2. Just above the title (which can also be edited), there's a tab for Polls.

Now, this is where I get hazy, since I really don't mess with them.  If you want to be ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that votes are cleared, delete the poll question, click Edit Topic, then redo steps 1 and 2.  Otherwise, delete the poll question, and add the next poll, then click Edit Topic.

Gonna say Hubert. Excellent voice acting, love his dry humor and sass. Think it's cool how he's devoted to Edelgard, but is more than just a servant or "yes-man". Great supports with Bernadetta, Shamir, and Ferdinand too.

Re: the poll format, my own suggestion would be to cut the bottom 2, at least during the first two rounds, so fewer polls are required (so 8->6->4->3->2, rather than 8->7->6->5->4->3->2). Also, you could consider doing a "first round" on other groups (Blue Lions, Golden Deer, Church units), before looping back around to the Black Eagles. Up to you!

Dorothea without a doubt. Though I was wary of her sassy, playful nature at first but her backstory, supports and dialogues has made me appreciate her even more. Plus when I’m not playing the Black Eagles route, I always make sure to recruit her first.