Week Five: Who Is Your Favorite Black Eagles Character?

Bk1234

Week Five: Who Is Your Favorite Black Eagles Character?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Week Five: Who Is Your Favorite Black Eagles Character?

• Dorothea
    • Ferdinand

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/07/2020 at 02:00 AM

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Week Four Poll Posted!!!!

Week Three Results: Unfortunately, Bernadetta and Petra have been eliminated! 

This week (WEEK FOUR) we will be eliminating ONE character! Make sure to continue to vote for your favorite!

You can also comment down reactions to poll results, predictions for future polls, and why you voted for the character.

CONGRATS TO THE VOTERS OF THE TOP 3: DOROTHEA, EDELGARD, AND FERDINAND!

Edited by Bk1234

I am glad to see Edelgard is still in this, even if I predict her to lose to Dorothea, Edelgard has proven herself to be in the top three of the Black Eagle house, which is enough for me to be proud.

I am voting Edelgard and is going to continue voting Edelgard until the end

Went with Edelgard. I'm aware she is WAIFU for a lot of people, but as rushed as Crimson Flower was, that story opened up a lot of her personality for me. I love the fact that she makes real decisions and nothing she does or says is ever black and white. I have a proper hard-on for morally grey characters though.

On 2/22/2020 at 9:40 AM, ByzantineByron said:

Went with Edelgard. I'm aware she is WAIFU for a lot of people, but as rushed as Crimson Flower was, that story opened up a lot of her personality for me. I love the fact that she makes real decisions and nothing she does or says is ever black and white. I have a proper hard-on for morally grey characters though.

Same boat here. Though to me it's not necessarily about being morally ambiguous. What's so painful about Edelgard's path is not only that her intentions are good, but that it's hard to argue there are better alternatives to many if not most of her controversial actions. Had she done nothing she would've been a more sympathetic character, but who else would've attempted to upend the world before it was too late? 

On 2/23/2020 at 11:03 PM, NolanBaumgartner said:

Same boat here. Though to me it's not necessarily about being morally ambiguous. What's so painful about Edelgard's path is not only that her intentions are good, but that it's hard to argue there are better alternatives to many if not most of her controversial actions. Had she done nothing she would've been a more sympathetic character, but who else would've attempted to upend the world before it was too late? 

This is basically the reason I consider her such a great character. 

But I do consider her highly sympathetic because she has a good heart and the reasons she does what she does is often not only understandable, but also relatable. I find it very hard to not feel sympathy for someone who has been through so many awful things such as Edelgard. 

I am not ashamed to admit that Edelgard is definitely a bit of a waifu of mine. There are more than just Edelgard I like in this manner, but I show the type in that most are either morally great characters, or some kind of sympathetic villain. I have a tendency to easily get attached to characters with a tragic background.

Week Five Poll Posted!!!!

Week Four Results: Unfortunately, Edelgard has been eliminated! 

This week (WEEK FIVE) we will be eliminating ONE character! This will determine the WINNER! Make sure to continue to vote for your favorite!

You can also comment down reactions to poll results, predictions for future polls, and why you voted for the character.

CONGRATS TO THE VOTERS OF THE TOP 2: DOROTHEA AND FERDINAND! 

4 minutes ago, Sid Starkiller said:

Final round!

DOROTHEA! KICK THAT SMUG NOBLEMAN'S ASS!

Sorry, Edelgard, you were my second choice.

I think third place for Edelgard is respectable.

Dorothea because I like her opera, I would pick Ferdinand just to support the underdog, but I think I truly do prefer Dorothea

It’s clearly obvious that Dorothea still has my vote and nothing is going to change that.

I can’t stand Ferdinand always bragging about his status.

23 minutes ago, Faustino said:

It’s clearly obvious that Dorothea still has my vote and nothing is going to change that.

I can’t stand Ferdinand always bragging about his status.

When Byleth first meets Ferdinand for the first time after the timeskip on Crimson Flower, you can reference his shtick, but he will be dismissive of the remark as he has long moved on from his snobbish pride and no longer has his teenage noble aspirations. So he grows to be just as annoyed as you are...

Edited by NolanBaumgartner