Week Five: Who Is Your Favorite Black Eagles Character?

Bk1234

Week Five: Who Is Your Favorite Black Eagles Character?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Week Five: Who Is Your Favorite Black Eagles Character?

• Dorothea
    • Ferdinand

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/07/2020 at 02:00 AM

5 minutes ago, NolanBaumgartner said:

When Byleth first meets Ferdinand for the first time after the timeskip on Crimson Flower, you can reference his shtick, but he will be dismissive of the remark as he has long moved on from his snobbish pride and no longer has his teenage noble aspirations. So he grows to be just as annoyed as you are...

Presumably Ferdinand realised what his father did to Edelgard and her father, and is therefore understandably less proud of his family name. It is a testament to the fact that Edelgard values personal merit over family lineage that she doesn't hold this against him and considers him to be one of her most loyal allies. Character growth is a great. I actually really like all characters in the Black Eagle house, though most of my top candidates has long since been eliminated from this competition.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FINAL RESULTS: DOROTHEA IS THE WINNER! (Ferdinand has been eliminated!) 

You can comment down reactions to poll results, predictions for future polls, and why you voted for the character.

CONGRATS TO THE VOTERS OF DOROTHEA!

Stay tuned for a "Who is Your Favorite Blue Lions Character?" poll topic coming sometime today!

Edited by Bk1234

Was there ever any doubt?

Of course she did. She’s just that great of a character.

Edited by Faustino

26 minutes ago, Mark the Tactician said:

As much as I liked Edelgard the most, I'm happy enough with Dorothea winning. She's my other favorite. 😄

Other people saying Edelgard is their favorite make me happy. 

Sounds like I have an unpopular opinion in not liking Dorothea, oh well at least Ferdinand is second, and Bernadetta wasn't far behind.

I also dislike Sylvain and Felix, but my bet is one of them will win Blue Lions, and Lysithea will probably win Golden Deer, don't dislike her but she's very middle-tier in my like list. I'll be voting Annette for BL (Ashe for 2nd place) and Leonie for GD (Marianne for 2nd place).

These sort of poll are always rigged(not in that way). You’ll always be in the lead or you’ll never have a chance. Like this, my least favorite character in the game is the (US) fan favorite just because she like to show off her maidenform(joke). But maybe this vote isn’t for me outside of Ferdinand and Bernie I don’t really like the black eagles