Anniversary Feh Channel Now Live!

Anacybele

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, EricaofRenais said:

Good to know when it is.  I really hope they tell us what divine codes are for and that they are actually useful.

Oh yeah, definitely expecting that to show up.

I just want fun stuff, maybe an early reveal of the Valentine heroes. We did get this sort of thing with the Halloween ones last time, so it's possible.

Oh yeah, that cupcake is adorable. XD Blueberries and raspberry! ❤️

Edited by Anacybele

-Whatever those divine code page things are for.
-CYL winners officially announced (if they aren't officially announced earlier).
-News on a bunch of free orbs.
-Some new mode.
-Either characters being re-introduced into the permanent summoning pool, or announcement of reruns being permanent.

That's what I'm thinking.

I wondered if they'll reveal who the four heroes won the CYL Round 4 since it did ended few days ago. Besides, I want to see who going to appear for the Valentine's Day Banner since we got Elibe characters first and then the Tellius characters last year.

4 hours before reset, Feh really likes living on edge. 

Anyways, here's some guaranteed announcements that're going to eat time while providing nothing of value:

• CYL4 winners announced
  • Daily banners (I swear if they are BHB banners...)
  • Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeh
  • Daily maps to get orbs
  • Log-in bonuses

Now for not so certain stuff:

• Revealing what Divine codes do (hopefully it is a buff to gen 1 units, I wish they'd increase the BST up to Gen 3 across the board but I expect meh stuff)
  • New gimmicky way to get a free unit. Tons of salt will occur due to this
  • 50 to 100 orbs in one sitting
  • New mode (this one is more likely than not, but still)

Edited by Alexmender

If I recall summoning pool changes have occurred historically in April so I think we can go ahead and rule that out. That being said.

• CYL4 Winner Announcements
  • Free Orbs via special maps and or a GHB/BHB Party
  • Login Bonuses
  • Divine Code explanation.

Then the less likely things.

• 50 Orbs like the first Anniversary.
  • Summoning Pool Changes
  • New Mode
  • Special Banner, one with tickets, potentially where players can vote for the focus.

And for fun, "lol why would you expect something like this?" things.

• Gen 1 unit demotions.
  • Permanent weekly revival banners
  • Skill Refinery
  • Accessory Shop
  • Gen 1 Skill cleanup (Gen 1 units get better skills/base kits)
  • New summoning pool with lower rarity units that uses alternative currency to orbs.
  • Monthly Stratum Quest requirements halved (15 > 😎
  • All Bound Hero Battle rewards reset.
  • Ascension System (6 Star Equivalent or Otherwise)
  • Askr Trio promotions.
  • Free 5 star of every individual player's choice.
  • Crossover with Dragalia Lost

I expect to see some of the following. 

• Official announcement for the winners of CYL4
  • The BHB party and their quests 
  • Perhaps a new hero fest
  • A new event similar to a hero rises and find and vote
  • Free orbs and a free unit (like last year's seasonals)
  • A use for Divine codes part 1
  • An early announcement for the Valentine's banner similar to the Halloween in October
  • A new mode since they have one in every FeH Channel. 

Oh hey, they told us this time! I figured the anniversary Channel would be a livestream as before, but it's still nice to get confirmation nonetheless.

We're most likely getting the next main banner revealed in this one along with what Divine Codes do. Speaking of Codes, I haven't seen anyone mention this yet, but maybe the different "Parts" do different things? For example, Part 1 Codes are used for Skill Refines will Part 2 ones can change IVs? That's way too altruistic for IS, isn't it?

Considering CYL results are usually announced by now, I imagine those are being saved for the Channel too, which makes me wonder if that's part of the "different" aspect of this one. (Vague CYL4 spoilers:)

Spoiler

There are already a few people complaining about the results as replies, so I'm curious if IS has something up their sleeves to soften that particular blow.

Also:

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

If I recall summoning pool changes have occurred historically in April so I think we can go ahead and rule that out.

This. We'll be waiting a few more months for Thanos to snap his fingers again I'm afraid.

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

Permanent weekly revival banners

Isn't this already a thing? I know the official reason for the current rerun is "popular demand," but that just sounds like another way of saying "they'll repeat forever" to me. Just thinking aloud, but it would be interesting if Hector and Takumi (along with other sources of premium fodder) were put back into the permanent pool.

Edit: I forgot the best part, new fanart! Amagaitaro especially draws some really adorable ones :3 I just hope we don't get anything creepy like the Nohrian Summer one last year...

Edited by DefyingFates

It's good to see that the yare announcing the Feh Channel again. Last year was like... "here's a Feh Channel!", while 2017 and 2018 they always annouced 1 or 2 days before.

It's still weird that Book 4 was annouced in a surprise Channel, while Book 3 Channel was annouced 3 days before.

I just want to know what will be the free units and what Divine Codes do.

I do not expect CYL 4 results on it because it never happened in a Feh Channel before. It still can happen, but I do not expect it.

A banner with Wold, Gordin, and Rolf on it. (Am I missing any young green-haired archer boys?) I just find the idea funny, especially if they get a FB or something similar to Catria's "Why does everyone look like me and have the same basic life as me?")

Edit: Actually, it'd be cool if we had a series of paralogues showing Bruno's quest to free his family of their bloodline curse (maybe utilizing pre-appointed units like in the tactics drills), leading up to something like him getting captured or whatever which would lead into book 5, which would focus on the Order of Heroes rescuing Bruno. The reason it takes so long for the Order to be notified? Veronica tries to do it herself (she doesn't want to talk to those backwater Askrans) and the Order is currently in dreamland.

So, parallel story with regular installments. That'd be cool. Though, I think it's also unlikely.

Edited by Mercakete

10 hours ago, DefyingFates said:
Spoiler

There are already a few people complaining about the results as replies, so I'm curious if IS has something up their sleeves to soften that particular blow.

There's always going to be people who don't like the results. Nothing new. You can't please everyone.

Edited by Anacybele

23 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

There's always going to be people who don't like the results. Nothing new. You can't please everyone.

Yeah, they don't care that [CYL SPOILERS]

Spoiler

all four of the winners are from Three Houses. If they cared about such a possibility, they either would've had a rule in place that prevents multiple winners from the same game and/or not include Three Houses in CYL4 at all. Eirika and Marth deserve nothing, so just accept the L and move on if you're someone who thinks either of them do deserve something for losing.

14 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

Considering CYL results are usually announced by now, I imagine those are being saved for the Channel too, which makes me wonder if that's part of the "different" aspect of this one. (Vague CYL4 spoilers:)

Reveal hidden contents

CYL Spoilers

Spoiler

No. it is not boring that all the winners are from the same game. No. IntSys is not going to do anything where the majority of the people voted for this to happen. No. there isn't going to be a compensation character. People complain about stuff all the time. I think the only time IS actually "reacted" to something was announcing there was going to be specific banners released due to the unnecessary whinging of the Adrift banner. 

Like honestly- if people don't like it, don't summon. or summon and get fodder, but seriously it happened. let's just move on. goodness gracious. 

Hopefully free unit of our choice is announced.  Just that by itself would satisfy most people.  

On CYL 

Spoiler

I'm sure they are actually super thrilled with the Three Houses domination.  It is their newest game, was a massive investment.  It sold well, but this will expose the characters to even more people and maybe increase sales of Three Houses further. 

21 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

CYL Spoilers

Hide contents

No. it is not boring that all the winners are from the same game. No. IntSys is not going to do anything where the majority of the people voted for this to happen. No. there isn't going to be a compensation character. People complain about stuff all the time. I think the only time IS actually "reacted" to something was announcing there was going to be specific banners released due to the unnecessary whinging of the Adrift banner. 

Like honestly- if people don't like it, don't summon. or summon and get fodder, but seriously it happened. let's just move on. goodness gracious. 

I'm not complaining, just pointing out what I saw on Twitter, that's all 🙂