Anniversary Feh Channel Now Live!

Anacybele

I don't mind having to wait a little more for 3H banner. I had to wait more than 2 years for a Echoes banner after the last one (one hero in a fallen banner or a legendary/brave alt don't count as a Echoes banner).

And I know that Echoes had 4 banners iduring a period of 5 months, but I liked banners from games that I didn't play. I already know 3H characters, let me know more about these others characters that I don't know.

Not having 3H banner late this month also helps me, since February's Legendary banner looks so good, and I am also trying to save for Spring Veronica.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Dylan Corona said:

Didn't want to make a new thread for this, so I hope it's okay to just share this news here. So, you know how it showed Lysithea at the end, not sure if she is the next banner. 

Reveal hidden contents

FB_IMG_1580977018494.jpg.9af81ba723898a116e244620710390db.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Someone said they found that in the achievement list.That's Nils. Which makes me think the next banner is FE7 and not 3Houses. So unfortunately, looks like that tease at the end was nothing or for a way later banner. I love FE7, favorite game. But I really hate the lack of 3H characters.

This makes me happy. 

Spoiler

Nils is finally coming home! 

Spoiler

Plot twist: it's a Hector due hero from the scene where he carries Nils. The duo skill is Hecctor throwing Nils at someone. 

People I'd want to see on an FE7 banner would be Dart, Geitz, Farina and Lyn Canas, if they're doing alts also.

6 hours ago, DefyingFates said:
  Hide contents

Not to get anyone's hopes up, but Nils could also mean a Farfetched banner instead.

On the other hand, I suppose an FE7 banner would synergise with Lyn...

Spoiler

It won't be Farfetched. The icon is for a main story chapter and both Farfetched and Brave Redux were paralogues.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It won't be Farfetched. The icon is for a main story chapter and both Farfetched and Brave Redux were paralogues.

That's a good point, and also:

Spoiler

If it were Farfetched, it's unlikely Nils would be the icon character, which has previously been the highest voted character of the set, which is definitely not Nils.