Spoiler

x8SKenz.jpg 

It balances out though since I got some extra votes through the twitter browser

Spoiler

JqFBdwP.png

I6i4fdH.png

KYEBMgX.png

r6cowKT.png

I also doubled down on Claude and Summer Ursula.

Also if I remember correctly last year there was somewhere where you could view all the wallpapers. Is there somewhere where I could view all of this year's too?

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed a day, not only that. It kept glitching on my 6th vote trying to give it to Alfonse, then when I switched to Naga it went through, annoying. Didn't even want to vote for Naga.

Oh well.

When can the results can be expected to be announced, for example when were the results of the previous year's announced? 

Also I took a small peak into the channel again (to see about the BHBs) and when talking about the distribution it had a date (at about 6.40) that said up to 4/10 I don't think that means that it will be limited right? 

10 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

When can the results can be expected to be announced, for example when were the results of the previous year's announced? 

Also I took a small peak into the channel again (to see about the BHBs) and when talking about the distribution it had a date (at about 6.40) that said up to 4/10 I don't think that means that it will be limited right? 

On the website, it specifically states February 17th as the date the results will, in their words, "be posted on or around". No, I don't know why they're making us waiting an additional week for this either.

Edited by Tybrosion

41 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

On the website, it specifically states February 17th as the date the results will, in their words, "be posted on or around". No, I don't know why they're making us waiting an additional week for this either.

Probably to give the intern time to Photoshop together the Voting Gauntlet assets.

Damn, Lif just barely missed out. That sucks... Now I have no possibility of getting a freebie that I don't already have. Oh well, the idea of merging Christmas Sothis or Altina doesn't sound bad. I could prioritize their teams in the gauntlet. Altina will be first for me because Tellius bias and she's cool.

I did expect NY Alfonse + Sharena to break the top 8, but holy fuck, I didn't expect them to skyrocket seven spots! Jesus Christ, that's the biggest jump I've ever seen in stuff like this.

Edited by Anacybele

Leif: Unifier of Thracia made it! Hope he wins.

I just do not want Altina to win because it would make ranking more difficult. If I can get a Gold Throne this week, then I guess it does not matter if Altina wins or not. But until I can get that Gold Throne, I will do what I can to stop Altina from winning.

Edited by XRay

Come on Christmas Sothis.
Myrrhbaby needs that Threaten Atk/Res!

honestly had Lif won, i would support him. I was feeling relatively guilty about wanting an almost perfect IV Lif.... 
but then. who cares. hate him., don't even care about him on the Mythic/rotation cycle

From a selfish perspective, I'm happy with the final list. Edelgard might not be a particularly desirable unit, but for me no less desirable than the units in the few slots directly below her. From the 9th through to 20th places the only ones I'd rather have are Duo Ephraim and maybe F F Corrin.

Of the other finalists, I already have Leif, Azura and Alm but wouldn't mind getting merges for any of them. The others would be new to me. I consider this a no-loss scenario unlike last year's event which was 50% loss (Lyn and Duma) and where I indeed lost.

I don't need more copies of Azura or Alm, and Edelgard is available in the standard pool, so I'm hoping the winner will be anyone from the top 5.

Altina gives me 1 more point per Aether Raids match (and +1 Atk) with a merge. Sothis is a copy of Time's Pulse that I can give out. Winter Sothis is another merge for my second best super tank (giving +1 Atk and Def). I would still welcome a merge for Alfonse or Leaf, but they wouldn't help me quite as much as the other 3.

I'm not sure who I want to support in the Voting Gauntlet, though. I might side with Altina for my Tellius bias, though I think either Sothis would benefit me a bit more as a freebie unit.

I'm a bit disappointed Lif didn't make it in.

Wow, surprised Alfonse jumped from ninth to second. Disappointed to see Edelgard barely staying in top 8. Would have preferred seeing her get bumped out.

My priority in the VG will be L!Leif, then L!Alm and then any version of Sothis.

Edited by NSSKG151

Oh no... What is Edelgard doing there?!... Every other unit on there is a limited unit that I would be happy to have an extra copy of. But Edelgard is a mediocre unit with mediocre fodder that is abundantly available in the normal summoning pool. I pulled two copies of her just this past week going for duo Alm. I will be disappointed beyond despair if she wins this. I'll be siding with whoever she is up against right from the start just to help ensure she does not win. I would advise anybody else that doesn't want what might as well be a five star Bartre to do the same! If the one she is against ain't the one you want to support then you can just contribute nothing further to that character after Edelgard loses, but we certainly don't want her to win this! Did several people mistaken this for a popularity contest? Edelgard already won CYL meaning they can all get a Free one later this year; no need to ruin an event like this for the rest of us! lol