FE 7 Mag Str split

Callie

Not sure where I found it. But I want to share it cause it is really hard to find it online 😰

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QJUmNCKXhN4risFjuwHqUdpxPOXAd4VY

It is easy. Just use Event Assembler , then choose FE7 original rom and "FE7- Str Mag Master EA Files.txt

I include Event Assembler in it.

Many thanks to whoever make those.

What impact does this have in the GBA games, where the classes already are strictly physical or magical? Does it change stuff like strength for attack speed like in later games, or affect the scaling of the magic swords? Or does it just open the door for hybrid classes?

On 2/4/2020 at 2:44 AM, The Black Pot said:

What impact does this have in the GBA games, where the classes already are strictly physical or magical? Does it change stuff like strength for attack speed like in later games, or affect the scaling of the magic swords? Or does it just open the door for hybrid classes?

With me, it help a lot. Example : I cheat fighter can use staff .He have 9 STR. So if I dont do MAG/STR split, he will heal allies plus 9 point (STR stat) . That would be very broken. Cause we all know fighter grow rate always higher than other class.  So if I do MAG/STR split, he should have 9 STR, 2 MAG. So he will heal other plus 2 point (MAG stat). That make him wont OP anymore. 

On 2/4/2020 at 2:44 AM, The Black Pot said:

affect the scaling of the magic swords? Or does it just open the door for hybrid classes?

Both. 

It is my taste, i found it interesting. I know it sound like make my charaters OP. So I just need to buff the enemy with Universal FE Randomizer and it would be ok agan .

My English is not good. Hope it not hard for u to understand what I mean. Sorry