Special Heroes: Lovely Gifts

Sunwoo

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Nym said:

Rudolf's voice actor got to be the same VA who gave his voice for Sojiro Sakura from Persona 5, right? They sound so similar.

Yes, Rudolf's English VA is the same guy (Jamieson Price). He voiced Rudolf back in Shadows of Valentia as well.

The English description for Scepter of Love is inaccurate, or at least missing a detail.

The bonus to Alm's Atk and the penalty to the opponent's Atk during combat are based on the opponent's stats at the start of combat. In other words, it should say

"grants bonus to unit's Atk = 25% of foe's Def at start of combat and inflicts penalty on foe's Atk = 25% of foe's Res at start of combat during combat."

Well, at least his Res is awful, so my dragons will still probably eat him despite losing a huge chunk of their Atk.

Wow, I expected Alm and Celica to be an armor since, you know, IS loves seasonal armors for whatever reason. But I'm pleasantly surprised that they're not. Not complaining, of course.

I'm glad Conrad got a horse again. He's the only one here I'd care much to have, even if Faye does look adorable (I don't care for her as a character at all. I really wanted to like her too... When I first saw her in Echoes's early days, I thought she was really cute and I still think she is very cute looks wise).

5 hours ago, Nym said:

Rudolf's voice actor got to be the same VA who gave his voice for Sojiro Sakura from Persona 5, right? They sound so similar.

Yup. And Nemesis as well. 

Typically if there is a muscled old dude in a video game there's about a 90% mister Price will be voicing him. 

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Wow, I expected Alm and Celica to be an armor since, you know, IS loves seasonal armors for whatever reason.

You could easily see that Duo Alm is an infantry unit in the Feh Channel. Maybe you didn't pay attention to this detail.

Just now, Diovani Bressan said:

You could easily see that Duo Alm is an infantry unit in the Feh Channel. Maybe you didn't pay attention to this detail.

Obviously it wasn't that easy to see since I missed it.

Just now, Anacybele said:

Obviously it wasn't that easy to see since I missed it.

It was easy to see. Alm was adjacent to the Askr trio, and had 2 movement range. No Armored Boots in the seal slot.

You just didn't pay attention. That's all.

Just now, Diovani Bressan said:

It was easy to see. Alm was adjacent to the Askr trio, and had 2 movement range. No Armored Boots in the seal slot.

You just didn't pay attention. That's all.

...I still missed it, regardless of the reason. That still means it wasn't as easy to see as you say.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...I still missed it, regardless of the reason. That still means it wasn't as easy to see as you say.

Wasn't easy to see that Almlica were infantry axe? 
yes it is. 

and considering they have skills that armour and fliers can't use and they are clearly are not on a horse means they were infantry. 

2 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Wasn't easy to see that Almlica were infantry axe? 
yes it is. 

and considering they have skills that armour and fliers can't use and they are clearly are not on a horse means they were infantry. 

I didn't know they had skills that those movement types couldn't use.

It was not THAT easy to see that they were infantry. I didn't notice that I could've seen that they were, but that doesn't mean it was that easy to figure it out.

So I'd appreciate not being made to feel fucking stupid.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

It was not THAT easy to see that they were infantry. I didn't notice that I could've seen that they were, but that doesn't mean it was that easy to figure it out.

well. if you feel that way i'm sorry. you don't have to swear. . it's not even a big deal. I'm just saying it was kind of easy to see. but if you didnt notice it, you didn't notice it it's not something to get mad about, holy smokes. 

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

It's okay. I totally missed the fact that Faye was armored.

but the bold fighter?

I mean. i didn't know that Rudolf had Threaten Atk/Def but i wasn't really paying attention to him. lol

Just now, Etrurian emperor said:

Did anyone else notice that Faye is dressing pretty similar to Forrest? The pink outfit and the cute hat resemble that of Forrest a lot.

yeah that was very cute. 🙂 

Just now, daisy jane said:

well. if you feel that way i'm sorry. you don't have to swear. . it's not even a big deal. I'm just saying it was kind of easy to see. but if you didnt notice it, you didn't notice it it's not something to get mad about, holy smokes. 

If it wasn't your intention to make me feel that way, that's fine then. It just came off to me that way. Sorry I got a little hostile.

2 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

but the bold fighter?

I didn't bother to check any of their skills during the Feh Channel video since I knew a trailer would come out eventually.

Edited by Ice Dragon

32 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

It was not THAT easy to see that they were infantry. I didn't notice that I could've seen that thjey were, but that doesn't mean it was that easy to figure it out.

Bonus Doubler A skill can only be used by infantry and it appears in the Feh Channel.

But that's ok. Not everyone pay attention to such details.

Edited by Diovani Bressan