Music video

LucinaRobin

Hello.

I have something to ask.

I made music video using Fire emblem three houses, Fire emblem fates and Fire emblem awakening cutscene.

And used music from another game and another Pop music.

For example, I cropped "Fire emblem three houses cutscene" and used "Let it go" music from Frozen movie.

And I also used "Fire emblem awakening cutscene" and used "Kimi ga iru ka" music from Final fantasy.

I want to post all my music videos on my instagram. (I have more music video like these)

Will this be okay?

I mean, I made this music video without permisson from both company.

Will I be sued? Or fined?

I don't know whether this is legal or not. 

Thanks.

Using any IP that isn't yours without permission is always illegal but regardless it just comes down to the owner of the IP whether or not they want to defend their work from being used. Corporations have entire sections of their company dedicated to defending their creative works from being use outside of their digression. Almost every platform has a user agreement that states whatever you upload is automatically assumed to be owned by you. So yeah, you can upload whatever you want and potentially be fine but it really comes down to the owners of the media itself whether legal measures will follow. 

• 4 months later...

Hello guys.

I'm really sorry to ask same things again..

I really want answers.

I made music video using Fire emblem three houses, Fire emblem fates and Fire emblem awakening cutscene.

And used music from another game and another Pop music.

For example, I cropped "Fire emblem three houses cutscene" and used "Let it go" music from Frozen movie.

And I also used "Fire emblem awakening cutscene" and used "Kimi ga iru ka" music from Final fantasy.

I want to post all my music videos on my YouTube channel. (I have more music video like these)

Will this be okay?

I mean, I made this music video without permisson from both company.

Will I be sued? Or fined?

I don't know whether this is legal or not. 

Thanks.