If you can have infinite of something, what would you pick?

XRay

Yeah, what the title says! It can even be wishes or superpowers! If we expand it to top five (or top ten or more if you wish), what would your list be?

For me, I would pick infinite superpowers so I have the tip of reality in my hands. My following picks in order would be knowledge, life, and... uh... I cannot really think of anything else. Infinite superpowers basically covers infinite knowledge and life and everything else already, so, yeah.

If it has to be something physical that you can touch in the real world though, then what would it be? Top five? Obviously, we have to ignore real world physics and consequences because having infinite pennies on Earth will turn Earth into a infinite massive black hole, so just imagine you can pull whatever you want out of a magical bag or something.

My top pick would be infinite money. My following picks in order would be waifus, friends, dead organisms, and anti matter. The first two are self explanatory. I want infinite dead organisms so we do not have kill anymore living animals so people can still eat foie gras, wear fur, etc. without hurting live animals. It would also help preserve our forests since we now have an infinite supply of wood. People also would not starve anymore and everyone can eat as much caviar and truffles as they want. Having infinite anti matter would help solve our energy issue.

For Fire Emblem Heroes, I also want infinite Orbs, Grails, Grail Heroes (we have a limit of summoning 20), Dragonflowers, Feathers, Blessings, Barracks space, item space, Combat Manuals, Refining Stones, Divine Dew, Sacred Coins, Aether Stones, Heavenly Dew, Midgard Gems, Divine Codes, and I think that is it.

I will say my medical supplies if I had an unlimited supply I would never have to worry about choosing food or insulin which is something I fear will happen.  Plus I could help out other type ones that need help and save their lives if they don't have insulin.

I mean, money is the most obvious thing.  You know the saying, "Money makes the world go round".  There's a lot you can do with infinite money, and the vast majority of people have big issues which money would instantly fix (debts, fines, bills, other such expenses, etc.).

Here's just a small list of things I might do if I had infinite money:

• Buy a forever home
  • Pay for all expenses for the rest of my life (groceries, car insurance, bills, etc.)
  • Buy the most powerful PC I can possibly acquire
  • Facilitate a strong following for any business I desire with limitless funding for advertisement (meaning I could pursue any business I desired - including streaming or video game creating)
  • Raise a private army the size of an entire nation to take down the corrupt powers of the bourgeoisie and their vile cronies
  • Create a new, self-funded nation with 0 taxes and where all travel to and from it is also funded so anyone can go there if they wanted to
  • Create a sanctuary where every single cat and dog that has ever been abandoned to a shelter will go and be cared for by a legion of professional keepers
  • Fund research into creating synthetic food so that we no longer have to slaughter creatures to eat meat - also fund research into cloning synthetic fibers for a similar reason
  • Fund research into space travel and habitation of less-than-hospitable planets - the latter is not just to inhabit planets with unlivable conditions, but also to help preserve our time on Earth beyond what we've limited ourselves to thanks to climate change
  • Fund every game company I like, because goddammit I gotta pay them back for granting me a hobby that actually gives me some modicum of a smile - also buy the rights to them because fuck getting into copyright battles
  • Buy out every airliner in the world and make them not suck ass - bigger, more comfortable seats, no delays, no faulty aircraft, no shitty service that drags people out of their seats
  • Buy advertising exclusive to millionaires that's just me raising a big, fat middle finger (literally, I'd have it injected with botox or something just to make it big and fat) and telling them how much of a waste of space they are - well, except for people like Bill Gates or Elon Musk, they're alright
  • Every election cycle in the U.S., I'd buy political ads that'd just be me telling everyone why Mitch McConnel is a dick - even years later, after the guy's long dead (which, let's be honest, isn't much longer out), it'd still just be me with a friendly reminder that McConnel was the worst thing in contemporary history to happen to our Senate, just in case anyone forgot how much he sucked
  • Hire someone specifically to tell me not to use the money for petty, spiteful bullshit such as ads that tell rich people that they suck - also to remind me of the nicer things I could use the money for, like helping the homeless or funding Planned Parenthood

The very first thing that came to mind was pudding, and I'm keeping it. How would this benefit the world? Uhh...

Well, I didn't specify what type of pudding it is, so I just decided that this pudding is all puddings. Actually, the pudding is everything. And I can change his size or 'spawn' other ones. So you can have a normal one, zero one or even something like 'pudding of vacines'. And it's a freaking pudding, it's cute.

Man everyone is saying money...

but have you all ever thought of have the possibility to play an infinite number of FE maps...?

Yeah, i'll take the money xD

15 minutes ago, BergelomeuSantos said:

The very first thing that came to mind was pudding

Spotted Nepu

Infinite influence.  Who needs money, power, strength, adoration, leadership and happiness in general when I can simply influence everyone around me to do everything I want them to do?  I can tell people to do what I want, make what I want, and when I want which leaves me completely open to limitless possibilities.