How about a bit of fun

Spoiler

How about for a laugh we each list what we think the stats, levels,, skills, weapon ranks and other of 1 of our favorite top 5 Movie Villain's  would be if he or she were A Enemy in Three Houses?. Here's me doing Scarmanga from The Bond Film Man with The Golden Gun

His career track is A Level 14 Commoner. Level 22 Myrmidon. Level 30 Thief. Level 37 Swordmaster. Level 49 Assassin. His stats are 68Hp, Str 35, Mag 28, Dex 41, Spd 47, Lck 38, Def 29, Res 26 and Ch 32

His talents are A with Swords, C with Lances, D+ with Axes, S+ with Bows, C with Brawl, E+ with Reason, D  with Faith, B with Authority, E with Heavy Armour, C+ with Riding and D+ with Flying

He attacks with Fire and heals with Heal

He has The Golden Shot Ability that only he has that means that Critical hits have A chance equal to 3 4ths  rounded down his Dex, so initially 30%, to do +15% damage and if that happenes has half that chance, so initially 15%, to count the targets Defence as half what it normally is and his regular Abilities are Sword Prowess Level 4, Axe Prowess Level 2, Bow Prowess Level 5, Faith Level 1 and Axebreaker Abilities

He has The Soulblade, Grounder and Wrath Strike Combat Arts

He has The Major Crest of Killer D, which is what gives him The Golden Shot Ability that only he has and can ever have

He is Strong in Sword, Bows and Brawling, is Weak in Faith, Reason and Heavy Armour and has A Budding Talent in Authority

Edited by James Marshall

Let's see... Darth Vader is a movie villain I'm familiar with.  I'd create him as if he were an endgame/near endgame boss and/or NPC ally.

• Stats: Level 47 Mortal Savant, HP 70, Str 38, Mag 40, Dex 32, Spd 16 (he's a slow mother fucker, on account of him being encompassed in what is essentially a heavy life support suit), Lck 30, Def 45, Res 42, and Cha 50 (dude knows how to take on a commanding presence)
  • Skill Strengths: Swords, Reason (lmao, calling Vader "reasonable"), Faith (specifically because of Nosferatu - a notable power of the Sith is the ability to siphon lifeforce from people), Authority, Heavy Armor
  • Skill Weaknesses: Bows, Brawling, Riding, Flying (all of these because he has difficulty raising his arms above a certain height on account of severe permanent injuries and extremely heavy shoulder armor)
  • Notable Skill levels: Swords A+, Reason S+, Faith A (he relies on his force powers a lot more than his saber, and he uses his powers only to hurt foes), Authority S+, Heavy Armor A
  • Personal Ability: Force Savant - all magic range is increased by 2, unlimited magic uses
  • Equipped Abilities: Commander, Counterattack, Wrath, Imperial Lineage (apprentice of the emperor and it just suits him to stand in place in a fight)

Not giving him any combat arts because he's honestly a goddamn terrifying unit as-is.  I would most likely hate fighting him, but I do believe Vader would just be this stupidly OP because that's just how Sith lords are.

I'm not gonna bother trying to figure out a weapon from Three Houses he'd use because I put in enough time and effort figuring this other stuff out.  He would attack with either wind or dark magic and heal with nosferatu.