Tempest Trials+: Romance Whirlwind! (Feb 8th)

Diovani Bressan

Well unless the orbs tomorrow give me OG!celica who has yet to show up in my barracks or I get 4*Conrad on the free pull my bonus unit will be Alm until I get V!Silque who I have no version of so this version will be nice since I use cav healers more then infantry healers anyway.  Naga please let Celica come home!  team will be: Alm, Donnel, Linus and Kaze.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, same premise as the prior to VDay TT maps, an old place with a festive touchup. That map has different enemy placement on Normal and Hard in SoV, very oddly enough. They picked Normal, I would've expected Hard's more symmetrical formation.

9 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Here’s the final map as it hasn’t been posted here yet [DATAMINE SPOILERS]: 

Hide contents

iwdw22t9b8f41.png

Probably to no one’s surprise, the boss is Rudolf.

Spoiler

Eheheh... this looks SO Oboro-able...
She's got amazing mixed EP melee bulk, and add on armor effectiveness that entire right side of the map should be down in no time.
Oh man I love it when my spontaneous 5* +10 decisions pay off in spectacular ways~

Well I managed to get OG!Celica and V!Conrad so I could make different teams.  I think I will still go with Alm for the first team since he needs SP and he will be used less the Celica in the long run.  After I get the 5*Silque I will switch to a cav team with her and V!Conrad.

Since I have V Alm, V Faye and V Conrad now, I guess I can do any kinda team... gonna go with Alm cuz he needs the SP lol. I don’t have Axe valor since IS refused to put it on anyone other than summer adult Tiki all these years later...

Anyway, Masked Marth, L Ephraim, V Alm and Mist it is!

That Celica I pulled yesterday is superfun to use. 

Gave her the brazen attack / speed refine and seal, and with that she even doubles the fastest people like Lethe.

For now she has life and death 3 and desperation 3, but I would to give special spiral to her once I have pulled a Lewyn again.

I gave Silque's C skill to her to give Alm a speed boost. 

I'm just using the team that cheeses nearly everything in the game for me now lol. That'd be Brave Ike, NY Alfonse + Sharena, Peony, and typically I'd have either RD Ike or GD Ike as the red, but in this case that's LG Conrad since he's the bonus unit and he's hilarious. THAT DAMAGE ART FACE. LOL

Used my first two daily runs to train my newcomers Valentine's Alm, Valentine's Conrad, and Brave Camilla from lv30 to 40, with Peony backing them up. Camilla and Alm are monsters, I don't think I had Camilla do any healing because Alm had it covered and she was always busy blasting things. Conrad took a bit more work to train, but he's fine regardless.

A fun thing about using Alm as my green unit is that it means he's my go-to for facing Rudolf at the end. First time around, Berkut was over with him, too.

6 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

Rudolph is gross to fight, even with my neutral Duo Alm. Bleh. I miss the NY Alfonse map where he could solo everything with his bloated stats!

Yeah, I’d imagine that Rudolf’s follow-up prevention can make him annoying....too bad for him my legendary Celica just laughs at that and then nukes his ass. Her combined with default Celica, legendary Leif and legendary Azura is easy mode to the extreme and I love it.

Oh and just to put it out there, legendary Celica not making the midway Top 20 for A Hero Rises, while Edelgard got into the Top 8, has to be considered some sort of war crime.

I'm using Duo Alfonse, Valentine's Silque, Caineghis, and Soiree Reinhardt.

The only reason this team exists is because the first three need HM and the last one is an OP dancer that flies.

Got started late because I forgot this was a thing. Running both Alm and Celica in auto-battle was a tragic fail so I just went with Celica plus dragons. They still fall to Rudolf sometimes even at level 30. Also pretty tragic that Elincia (who is in the B-team because of inertia) does exactly zero damage to level 30 Rudolf.

Oh. What? I actually have a bonus unit on my main team. Cool!

Edit: So, my team is my Valentian Infantry team: Original Alm, Dancing Rinea, Dancing Berkut, and Original Boey. Oh man that last stage is cruel. We just get Rudolf back and we're brought rick back to the map on which he dies. It even has that epic map music! I've read the words, too, translated from Latin. So sad. 😞 And so fitting.

Edit again: It came down to Rudolf vs Berkut and Rinea since Rudolf killed Boey and Alm. By the end, it even looked like Berkut and Rinea were coming from the castle, too, rather than from the outside. Berkut and Rinea both barely won. It was really something.

Edited by Mercakete

Currently running Duo Alm, Masked Marth, Peony, and Ethlyn.  Mar-Mar really needs the SP (so she can go Falchion healer), and Ethlyn's Fear makes it so that Alm can double Rudolph.

On 2/11/2020 at 11:58 AM, mampfoid said:

I wonder how the new auto-run feature for pass users will affect scores. 

quite alot i think. This is the first time in years i am reaching 50k due to Auto-run. Whenever my Stamina is full i just Auto-Run Tempest Trial.

2 minutes ago, Hilda said:

quite alot i think. This is the first time in years i am reaching 50k due to Auto-run. Whenever my Stamina is full i just Auto-Run Tempest Trial.

Today I tried it out, since I'm near 1k stamina potions. It's very easy and doesn't take as much attention as before, but it still costs a lot of time.