Which Fan Made Game should I get and why?

James Marshall

I plan to download A Fan Made Fire Emblem Game onto my Laptop to use on Holiday and when visiting Friends and Family. I have Immortal Sword on my Pc and plan to also get Road of Ruin on my Pc eventually but my Laptop only has room for 1 Fan Made Fire Emblem Game. So which Fan Made Game would you recommend and why do you recommend it? 

I'd recommend Sanctaea Chronicles, but that would be rather crass of me, being the creator.

If you're looking for a hack, I'd recommend The Lonely Mirror.  It was updated fairly recently and is currently about 25 chapters long.

https://feuniverse.us/t/fire-emblem-the-lonely-mirror-new-fe8-rom-hack/5712?u=vonithipathachai

5 hours ago, forsettipatty said:

The Last Promise. Legitimately a better game than fe7, I think everyone should try it out at least once.

I second this. The game gets a bad rep due to its... uh, questionable story, but the gameplay's deceptively good - and that's the important part, if you ask me.

1 minute ago, forsettipatty said:

I think it's fun to appreciate how crazy TLP's story is haha, it may be really cheesy, but I love it

Hahah, well, I admit, I enjoy it also. Sometimes, even unironically! It has a few legitimately good moments here and there (Howard's whole character comes to mind).

Also, I'm a fan of Roarik's battle quote. "There's only one thing I've yet to lose... Here goes my life!". How can some one-off in TLP of all games be so incredibly badass? There's a line that should've been voice acted, rather than Kelik getting whooped by Discount Renault.