What's the most frustrating video game boss?

Is there any bosses that made you angry/frustrated? If so, what made the boss so frustrating? The attack patterns? The RNG? A glitch of some sort?ย How long did it take you to beat the boss?

My example:ย M. Bison (Street Fighter: Alpha 3, the Arcade version)

This is one of the most frustrating bosses I've ever fought. Especially in Street Fighter. In the Arcade version, you only have ONE chance to beat him. If you don't? You get the Bad Ending, which is basically just you being used as fuel for a machine that destroys the world. His attacks hurt a lot. Some of them take away half of your HP. There is no way for you to figure out anย attack pattern, it's all random. It took me around 2 hours to beat him (counting the time spent redoing the entire Arcade tower). I play a pretty good Ken, and it still took me forever.ย 

ย 

Cave Story's true final boss is an absolute pain. I still haven't managed to beat him. Of course, reaching him is even MORE frustrating since the level you have to go through to get to him is mindnumbingly difficult, and you'd best hope that you have enough health to survive the whole fight.

The Wendigo from Brave: A warrior's tale.ย  It's the first boss fight that's even mildly entertaining, (even though it's the second to last boss,) but the devs of the game decided it was a good idea to stop the boss fight once you get the boss to half health,ย  pulling you back to the beginning of the game where you have to do a heck ton of parkour made next to impossible by the terrible camera. The game was terrible and it broke any momentum you gained throughout the run you were on.. It also frequently broke the game and deleted all of tyour game data.

ย 

The gravios fuck that thing especially the black gravios subspecies.ย Anyone who has played monster hunter would know what I mean. I absolutely despise fighting it but know it always has to be key quest, doesnโ€™t it? I hate that things sleep clouds, itโ€™s impossible to pierce hide, itโ€™s fire farts of death, and that godforsaken fire laser!!!

Khidor from Rogue Legacy:ย I don't mind that he's a wake-up call boss that shows that you have to learn how to dodge in a platformerย or else you won't last that long.ย My issue is that he'sย a bullet hell boss. While every other boss requires dodging to survive, at least they don't feel out of place with theย gameplay you've been used toย for the last few hours. Khidor, on the other hand, requires strategies that you'll really only use there (althoughย those tricks can still be useful elsewhere, thankfully), you don't have a lot of space to dodge due to the small arena, and the margin of error is tiny.

To be fair, it is neither an impossible orย unfair fight, and it does do a good job at showing that the bosses in the game won't be pushovers, yetย I still find Khidor to beย the hardest boss in the game. I always find myself resorting to abusing the Paladins shield ability and the magic spells just to save time with this fight, because otherwise it's more trouble than it's worth.

The weirlding beast in Tales of Maj Eyal. It's already nigh-unkillable as it is, having a shield that totally block damage every X turn, a full heal on a relatively low cooldown, an a buff dispell at a very low cooldown. Then on harder difficulties it spawn whit a class that make it even harder to kill. And there are some fun features locked behind it, so you want to fight it ASAP, but often you just don't have the sheer firepower to do it for a looong time.

For me it's probably Dexiduous, the Invincible from Borderlands 2. He has a ludicrous amount of HP, the most out of any enemy in the game (13,531,501,570 HP apparently) and takes actual ages to kill, because you constantly have to wait for weak points to appear. On top of that he takes an insane investment in currency to spawn and his loot pool is incredibly bloated with mostly garbage.

Edited by Classic