New Around Here

MrFahrenheit

For more time than I'm willing to admit, I've found myself lurking around this website for the useful guides and interesting romhacks. As my browser bookmarks gradually filled up with unholy amount of forum links, I felt like it was finally time to spare my computer from further misery by making an account.

My first Fire Emblem game was Conquest, but I've also played Birthright, Revelations, Awakening, Three Houses, Heroes, and I'm currently playing through Sacred Stones. I'm interested in romhacking, but I have no projects that are complete enough to be worth posting yet.

Anyways, I hope I posted this correctly. I've read through the rules and newbie guides, but please tell me if I've done anything incorrectly or if there's anything I should know.

Welcome to the Forest, MrFarenheit!

18 hours ago, MrFahrenheit said:

Anyways, I hope I posted this correctly. I've read through the rules and newbie guides, but please tell me if I've done anything incorrectly or if there's anything I should know.

Fear not for you have done absolutely nothing wrong. And it was a nice introduction.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!