Which characters should have run shops, explores, or dojos in World of Light?

Dragoncat

Simple question. I follow Zelda Dungeon's facebook page and there was a post about the Malo Mart song in TP and how people seem to either love it or hate it, and I remember I never upgraded Malo Mart enough to hear that song. And then I realized: Malo Mart would have been perfect as a World of Light shop! Beedle is already there though, so that's the Zelda coverage for the shops. Shops and dojos seem to cover most, if not all, the franchises well. But which ones would you add if you could?

If not Malo Mart, I'd add Kecleon Wares to the shops, run by the kecleon shopkeepers from the Mystery Dungeon spinoffs. Mystery Dungeon, and Pokemon spinoffs in general, get no love in Smash. Mystery Dungeon has amazing music guys, and it's getting a remake, please check it out.

To come with Byleth, how about dojos run by the three lords? If only one, then Claude seems most likely judging by personality alone. But I'll list all three. 

Dimitri: Blind Spot Style - Ups dash power, downs jump height

Edelgard: Armored Style - Ups attack and defense, downs speed

Claude: Flying Trickster Style - Ups speed in air, downs attack on ground

EDIT

I forgot about explores! Feel free to do those too. I'm thinking Guildmaster Wigglytuff from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon for an obvious (to anyone who's played PMD 2 anyway) one, and for a less obvious one, Juju from Xenoblade. Wigglytuff has you explore the Waterfall and Juju has you explore the Plains.

Edited by Dragoncat

1 hour ago, Lord_Brand said:

I'd probably add a lot more third party Dojos & Shops. Like for Shantae, we'd get a Genie-style Dojo and a shop run by Tuki. Spyro would give us a Dragon-style dojo run by Titan and a shop run by who else but Moneybags.

Yeah! I'm totally in the Spyro in Smash camp, I accept this. Maybe for dojos, we can get a Kangaroo style run by Sheila that boosts jump?

Edited by Dragoncat