NobodyKnowsTheJav introduces himself.

TheJavKnowsNobody

My name is NobodyKnowsTheJav. Breaking rules has ruined my life. I'm 17 years ooooooooold...

Things about me no one cares about: I'm an amateur hacker and aspiring voice actor and translator. I have like a thousand mental disorders. I'm fluent in English, Spanish (my mother tongue) and French. I'm drunk on games and the Internet, though unlike some people I sometimes go outside to wind down a bit. I'm a perfectionist, but at the same time I'm not particularly skilled. I often switch between lazy and go-getting.

Things about me some people might care about: I'm not going to frequent this site all that often, unfortunately. I made an account here to share one particular thing and more to come. My favorite FE game in terms of gameplay is FE12, but I also love the GBA series and know a couple things about Tellius. I also have a... somewhat nasty reputation on some other FE communities, but I'm actually really sorry for my past actions and I implore the mods to not take action against me in this site unless I have actually broken a rule.

And although my username is TheJavKnowsNobody, I often call myself Jav or NobodyKnowsTheJav. I just decided to switch things up regarding my username.

Anyhow, uh... crap, how do I finish this post? How about leaving it unfinished?

4 hours ago, TheJavKnowsNobody said:

though unlike some people I sometimes go outside

what

EDIT:

Breaking rules has ruined my life.

i hope this means you're not breaking rules here,

Edited by Integrity

Welcome to the Forest, TheJavKnowsNobody!

16 hours ago, TheJavKnowsNobody said:

Anyhow, uh... crap, how do I finish this post? How about leaving it unfinished?

But it is finished. And you did well at that.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!