Questions for Thracia 776

MisterIceTeaPeach

12 hours ago, Falcom Knight said:

I'd not say for the entire game.

The enemies don't gain really levels and stats later on.

Though seeing a level 20 armor knight with less strength than he should have at base level is just silly.

Anyways I beat the game.

Only E rank despite I got all recruitments, most extra rewards and low turn count for the most late game chapters, but whatever.

I'm glad you made it through! (I personally couldn't wait to be done with it.)

12 hours ago, Altha said:

Thracia's enemies are very weak(I think the reason for that is low enemy classes' growths in general). FE5's ranking is pretty harsh, it only takes into account your turn count and number of units in the end(47 needed, if less rank will be lowered by one). It's not hard to get A rank(needed for unlocking Sound Room), but ranks above requires planning

I see.

I only lost one unit, but my turncount for some midgame chapters definitely could have been better.

Try to do it better next time.

1 hour ago, Fates-Blade said:

I'm glad you made it through! (I personally couldn't wait to be done with it.)

Thanks!

Actually it's the second time I have beaten the game.

Though it was the first time that I recruited everyone on my route.

Anyways final question:

Do good FE5 hacks exist?

I heared of Super Thracia which has higher level cap of everyone, but that's pretty much all I know?

Is this hack recommendable?

4 hours ago, Falcom Knight said:

Anyways final question:

Do good FE5 hacks exist?

I heared of Super Thracia which has higher level cap of everyone, but that's pretty much all I know?

Is this hack recommendable?

Super Thracia is like bs Thracia. Lotsa enemies, who spawn if you do something wrong...or right; a lot of bs overall. Not recommended at all(unless you're masochist). You may watch some vids on youtube to know better, and there's actually one unfinished playthrough there. 
There's a Blume hack. It's actually have the same system as Super Thracia: higher level caps, higher stat caps, different weapons, some skills activates differently, effective damage changed and so on. Some of this is actually fun, until you reach ch14. Ballictians are actually playable in this hack and they can move, so you've got the rest I think. Some of the units can promote twice, all of the units have divided promotions(like for example Nanna can promote either to Troubadour or Princess, although the item required for second promo is quite rare). AS formula changed. Enemies are not weak and now pose some threat. Weapon Triangle have different boosts now(+-30 Hit instead of +-5). There is no longer PCC. Ced can die in Ch 4x because his AI is dumb. You can check it out, it much harder than vanila Thracia, but you may find something fun in it. Also the whole hack in Japanese, just to note.
I don't think there are any hacks for FE5 aside from those. There are RR and Randomizer, but I won't count them as full hacks